Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Vote_lcapMimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Voting_barMimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Sandra
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Vote_lcapMimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Voting_barMimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)

Go down 
+10
Sandra
SUMMER
GR8GSD
Lynne
fredsmum
liverbird
jacobrad
Judes
Big J
Paula
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:08 pm

:san41: £3 now thats bloomin cheap!!!!..... how much is program?
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
Paula

Paula

Female
Number of posts : 5647
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:11 pm

I cant remember, I haven't got any for month, think its about 30 something quid for 6 months. I tend to split it between the dogs cos they are all in the weight category.

Will have a look online and get the price.
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:15 pm

Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:17 pm

i still cant get over the flea stufff being only £3 lol....

ooooh thats a bloomin good price for the alli tablets lol... must remember that
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:18 pm

Paula wrote:
Oh, its gone down, its £20.99 now.

http://www.manorpharmacy.co.uk/Shop/pd_Program+Dog+(21-40kg)+409.8mg+tabs+x+6_PROG4.htm

thats not a bad price if it does all 3 dogs for 6mths
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:21 pm

Its £9 a box, the box lasts for 3 months but I just split it between three dogs.

Just worked out the program, at this price, its less than £4 a month each but you have to get six months worth in one go.

I used to use program and the capstar tabs if I saw a flea and thats worked really well but we havent brought it for months.
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:21 pm

fredsmum wrote:
Paula wrote:
Oh, its gone down, its £20.99 now.

http://www.manorpharmacy.co.uk/Shop/pd_Program+Dog+(21-40kg)+409.8mg+tabs+x+6_PROG4.htm

thats not a bad price if it does all 3 dogs for 6mths

That will do one dog for six months. With my three, that would last 2 months Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 729386
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:23 pm

oooooooh right i get ya.... thats quite expensive then...wouldnt it work out cheaper to stick with the other stuff for mags and stan and just put mimi on the tablet??
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:26 pm

Theres not much difference in price really now its gone down. I wouldnt want to use that on the other two incase she got it on her and got bad again.

What do you do for worming?

These do one free if you buy three tabs and they cost us £1.79 a tab. Mine all have about 3/4 tabs now each every 6 months or so.

http://www.manorpharmacy.co.uk/Shop/pd_Drontal+Plus+For+Dogs+Single+Tablet+Flavoured_DRON5.htm
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:28 pm

i get my wormers free too.. all part of practice plan Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 729386 .... so ive lost touch with the price of treatments.... i know when i paid for boss's it was about £4.50 a time at the vets ...
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:34 pm

Ah, I see.

I'm not on a plan with anyone, we dont have a vets near us anyway, they are all 2/3 miles away, which is difficult without a car if the dog is too ill to walk :san54: so we stick to the vets we know and the PDSA at the minute until one of us is working again.

Manor Pharmacy is about 10 minute walk away so its great they do everything there and we dont need to take the dog with us either. Companion Care always wanted to see the dog before they would sell us anything, then charge twenty quid for seeing us, plus it costs nearly three times as much for the same stuff...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4