Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Vote_lcapMimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Voting_barMimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Sandra
Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Vote_lcapMimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Voting_barMimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)

Go down 
+10
Sandra
SUMMER
GR8GSD
Lynne
fredsmum
liverbird
jacobrad
Judes
Big J
Paula
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:14 pm

Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 729386 and youre hoping she does no further damage when she runs about in pain trying to get away from you when you apply the cream... cos shes slipped several times on the lino.... Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 867525 and dont forget to mention her change in attitude too... she growled at you for the first time because of this.... and how youre going to advertise on every dog forum about this product... cos youre very influential on the dog forums and of course fb.. and dont forget you have a forum too (is that still running, i forgot all about it till now Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 434936 )
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
Paula

Paula

Female
Number of posts : 5647
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:19 pm

Oh yes, all of the above Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 729386

I dunno, is the forum still there? :san42: TBH I never go on it. Its there is anyone wants it buts thats about it. I just put vids on now and again.

Shes slipped a few times running away and shes had her teeth out, not actually at us, but they have been out when we tried to deal with it.

Got to put this cream on her too, thats gonna be fun :nhy:
Back to top Go down
kennym

kennym

Male
Number of posts : 2775
Rep : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:21 pm

good luck paula ,hope all goes well and it heals up ok Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 729386
Back to top Go down
slynico

slynico

Female
Number of posts : 4215
Rep : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:01 pm

OMG Paula

Just caught up with all of this. Sorry I've not seen it sooner.

Poor poor Mimi. What a dreadful mess but at least she's on the road to recovery & when you're ready to picket Bob Martin's premises let me know & I'll make myself a nice big placard! :love:
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:02 pm

:love: :love: :love:

Thank you.

Bev, I will let you know Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 729386 :2445:
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:11 pm

slynico wrote:
OMG Paula

when you're ready to picket Bob Martin's premises let me know & I'll make myself a nice big placard! :love:

im with ya on that one Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 729386
Back to top Go down
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female
Number of posts : 15537
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:22 am

glad she's ok paula :love:
Back to top Go down
http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female
Number of posts : 20040
Rep : 22

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:24 am

How did she sleep last night hun, is she ok poor girl
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogtalk4us.com
jacobrad
jacobrad

Female
Number of posts : 3720
Rep : 19
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:06 am

poor girl, i work at pets at home and mentioned today about this product , my boss said they have to sell it until bob martins ban the product for sale
Back to top Go down
http://www.jacobrad.co.uk
GR8GSD

GR8GSD

Number of posts : 7339
Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:20 pm

awww hope shes doin better today hun lots of hugs and kisses for the poor girl :love: :love: :love: :kss: :kss: :kss:
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:34 pm

jacobrad wrote:
poor girl, i work at pets at home and mentioned today about this product , my boss said they have to sell it until bob martins ban the product for sale

We brought it from the chemist, they recommended it :san41:

The other two dogs are fine, it only affected this one so imagine it must be ok for the majority of dogs. I dont think thats good enough, I've seen loads of stories on the net of the same thing happening, some of them worse. It should be banned.

She slept ok, its starting to scab over but a wet scab and its a bit green. I remember taking the skin off my elbow when I was a kid, that went the same but it didnt hurt too much, which is good Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 729386

We're finding it impossible to put the cream on though, its a steroid with antibiotics in it and we wont let us. Managed to dab a bit on twice but it needs to go on thin too which doesnt help. Luckily she has tabs too which is no problem.

:love: :love: :love:
Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female
Number of posts : 11943
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:41 pm

awwww bless her :love: :love: :love:
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:14 pm

maybe when its not so sore she will let you put some cream on hun... :love:
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:21 pm

I hope so or the nurse will shout at me, she was scary Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 940418
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:24 pm

:2431: was she a bit butch :2445:
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:50 pm

Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 729386 Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 729386

N people skills at all and she said Mimi might have a "Spaz attack" with her collar on :2445:
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:50 pm

WTF .... was this the PAH vets?
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:52 pm

PDSA in Alvaston Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 729386
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:52 pm

wouldnt surprise me if its in alvaston lol.....
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:55 pm

I think shes worked at a normal vets too, she gave me a lecture on buying from "Manor Pharmacy" "You should only buy from the vets" Not at those prices I shouldnt. Drontal at the chemist are £1.79 each, at the vets they are £4.50 for the same thing Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 729386
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:57 pm

i must admit i buy from the vets.... i think they work better... i used to think the shop bought ones werent as powerful... as if they were watered down if you kwim....
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:58 pm

Yeah, I know what you mean but when they are selling the same thing for a fraction of the price, I'm going to the chemist. These arent Drontal copies, they are Drontal Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 729386

Theyre also cheaper for frontline and stuff too, need to find something else for Mimis now so will have to go back and ask them what they have.
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:59 pm

thinking about what ive just said.... the stuff youve used on mimi was obviouly not watered down so to speak.... it managed to burn her :love:
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:01 pm

i get my flea stuff free.... :2431: ... i never get it as often as i should lol.... they never need it....

wonder what you will do for mimi now, is there a vaccination she can have?
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:03 pm

I know what you mean know, loads say they dont "do the job" so to speak. We dont normally use it but we thought we would give it a go and if it worked, its loads cheaper. It was £3 a month each with this stuff.

Cant see any sign of fleas though :nhy:

I only do them this time of year anyway, unless they have signs of fleas. They dont seem to get them.

I'll get her on program again, thats a tab shes fine with Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 729386
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)   Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mimi has a lump near her ear (pics of wounds, not pleasant)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next