Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought Vote_lcapfraud on ebay update on the pc we bought Voting_barfraud on ebay update on the pc we bought Vote_rcap 
Sandra
fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought Vote_lcapfraud on ebay update on the pc we bought Voting_barfraud on ebay update on the pc we bought Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
melanie

melanie

Female
Number of posts : 58
Rep : 4
Registration date : 2010-04-20

fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought Empty
PostSubject: fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought   fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:43 pm

well guys had some good news today manchester police phoned me today
about linzi ruth stealing our money from ebay they told me that they
have had lots of complaints since ours about her selling pc's / laptops
which she never had in the first place, which people have never had we
started the ball rolling and the fraud squad told me without questions
asked they are going to arrest her tonight yeaaaaaaaaa stop her ripping
anyone else off, she apparantly has had about £8,000 on her name and
lots on another ebay name she uses, hope they hang the bitch
Back to top Go down
http://4pawsgsd.forumotion.net/
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought   fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:45 pm

fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought 989279 what a bitch, lets hope she gets what she deserves fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought 910222
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female
Number of posts : 15537
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought   fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:47 pm

fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought 989279 bloody hell
just shows yer tho what goes around comes around fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought 910222
I expect that there are a few people that never bothered to report the bitch either fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought 894833
well done Mel so will you get your money back fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought 300576
Back to top Go down
http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com
melanie

melanie

Female
Number of posts : 58
Rep : 4
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought   fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:17 pm

Liverbird we were one of the lucky one who paid by credit card and we were able to do a charge back had our money refunded 3 days ago but because others paid my bank transfer they don't stand a chance, I have been helping others and done a lot of investigations on this woman from how much she paid for her house right down to her bank details, it took me a week but i got everything i needed, the police called me inspector morse hahaha, now she needs what is coming to her
mel xx
Back to top Go down
http://4pawsgsd.forumotion.net/
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female
Number of posts : 11943
Rep : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought   fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:20 pm

fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought 989279 bloody hell!!! hope they throw the book at her!!! fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought 910222
Back to top Go down
bingnblaze

bingnblaze

Female
Number of posts : 1861
Rep : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought   fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:22 pm

glad u got it sorted - hope she gets what she deserves!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought   fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fraud on ebay update on the pc we bought
Page 1 of 1