Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
Makes one stop and think after reading this : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
Makes one stop and think after reading this : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
Makes one stop and think after reading this : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Makes one stop and think after reading this : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
Makes one stop and think after reading this : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
Makes one stop and think after reading this : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
Makes one stop and think after reading this : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
Makes one stop and think after reading this : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
Makes one stop and think after reading this : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
Makes one stop and think after reading this : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
Makes one stop and think after reading this : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
Makes one stop and think after reading this : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
Makes one stop and think after reading this : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
Makes one stop and think after reading this : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
Makes one stop and think after reading this : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
Makes one stop and think after reading this : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
Makes one stop and think after reading this : - Page 2 Vote_lcapMakes one stop and think after reading this : - Page 2 Voting_barMakes one stop and think after reading this : - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sandra
Makes one stop and think after reading this : - Page 2 Vote_lcapMakes one stop and think after reading this : - Page 2 Voting_barMakes one stop and think after reading this : - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

Makes one stop and think after reading this :

Go down 
+4
Sandra
liverbird
Judes
fredsmum
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GR8GSD

GR8GSD

Number of posts : 7339
Rep : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Makes one stop and think after reading this : - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makes one stop and think after reading this :   Makes one stop and think after reading this : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:41 pm

i know wat you mean my brother and mum are really up on a lot of stuff and having convos about this stuff with them is really intresting lol
Back to top Go down
kennym

kennym

Male
Number of posts : 2775
Rep : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Makes one stop and think after reading this :   Makes one stop and think after reading this : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:26 pm

Fazza i think i did say the goverment were to blame.Not the people.
With me having to travel to different countries i get to see things from both sides.
When i was in Iran in 2006 i was tracked by a goverment agent through out my stay when i was working everything was being recorded. Our agent in Iran did not like this he is Iranian but has only been back in the country for 5 years as like ur dad he came here along time ago and was married to an english girl. They got divorced and we required an agent in Iran to work on sales leads and he agreed to move back out but has found it harder than he thought
to settle and comes back to uk as much as possible.When we were having a break the iranian engineers were desperate to find out about the uk as you would expect the news coverage there is a bit biased and they always asked why the English didnt like them ( it was fun trying to explain that england was just a part of the uk)The web has played a dig part for them now and the younger irainians now have more freedom but the new leader is trying to restrict the web for them
Back to top Go down
GR8GSD

GR8GSD

Number of posts : 7339
Rep : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Makes one stop and think after reading this :   Makes one stop and think after reading this : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:56 pm

the new leader is MAD my family phoned ages ago after he got in and said we havent a clue how he was elected :2431: :san42:

the goverments have a lot to pay for i look at our next generation and cringe as its full of chavs :2431: so wat next :san42:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Makes one stop and think after reading this :   Makes one stop and think after reading this : - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Makes one stop and think after reading this :
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2