Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
Extended footage.... deformed GSDs.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
Extended footage.... deformed GSDs.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
Extended footage.... deformed GSDs.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Extended footage.... deformed GSDs.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
Extended footage.... deformed GSDs.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
Extended footage.... deformed GSDs.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
Extended footage.... deformed GSDs.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
Extended footage.... deformed GSDs.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
Extended footage.... deformed GSDs.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
Extended footage.... deformed GSDs.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
Extended footage.... deformed GSDs.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
Extended footage.... deformed GSDs.... Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
Extended footage.... deformed GSDs.... Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
Extended footage.... deformed GSDs.... Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
Extended footage.... deformed GSDs.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
Extended footage.... deformed GSDs.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
Extended footage.... deformed GSDs.... Vote_lcapExtended footage.... deformed GSDs.... Voting_barExtended footage.... deformed GSDs.... Vote_rcap 
Sandra
Extended footage.... deformed GSDs.... Vote_lcapExtended footage.... deformed GSDs.... Voting_barExtended footage.... deformed GSDs.... Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

Extended footage.... deformed GSDs....

Go down 
+3
BrenA
Paula
storm_survivor
7 posters
AuthorMessage
storm_survivor

storm_survivor

Number of posts : 663
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Extended footage.... deformed GSDs.... Empty
PostSubject: Extended footage.... deformed GSDs....   Extended footage.... deformed GSDs.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Female
Number of posts : 5647
Rep : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Extended footage.... deformed GSDs....   Extended footage.... deformed GSDs.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:24 pm

This is awful, I thought Mimi's legs were bad enough but they look terrible. Did that dog that nearly fell over win?
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female
Number of posts : 7509
Rep : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Extended footage.... deformed GSDs....   Extended footage.... deformed GSDs.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:28 pm

God some of those dogs look terrible :Angry:
Back to top Go down
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female
Number of posts : 15537
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Extended footage.... deformed GSDs....   Extended footage.... deformed GSDs.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:05 am

thats sad... the owners should be ashamed of themselves :Angry:

i noticed it said the bbc was suspending coverage of the show too
:san50: good for them
Back to top Go down
http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female
Number of posts : 20040
Rep : 22

PostSubject: Re: Extended footage.... deformed GSDs....   Extended footage.... deformed GSDs.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:01 am

I am still of the view that it is the breeders/breed clubs and the kennel club all at fault, for the deteriation of some breeds.

I love going to dog shows, because of my interest in dogs, all dogs, and I will be going to Crufts again this year.

I hate the money grabbing attitude of the KC, I have some huge issues with them. But I don't particulary want to go into on this thread as it will be going off topic on a thread which should stay on topic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogtalk4us.com
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48

PostSubject: Re: Extended footage.... deformed GSDs....   Extended footage.... deformed GSDs.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:40 am

bloody hell, it looked like the dogs were drunk the way the back legs were wobbling, i had concerns over freds legs when he was younger,but they seem to be okay now
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
E.J.

E.J.

Female
Number of posts : 568
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Extended footage.... deformed GSDs....   Extended footage.... deformed GSDs.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:29 pm

my dogs have sloping backs when set up in the show stand when in normal stance they are quite straight and none of mine wobble like that on grass or on concrete what the real problem is is if those dogs were taught to do some basic heel work instead of this constant pulling when doing the forward and away walk they wouldnt over exaggerate their movement but with their pulling and on the slippery concrete they mess themselves up the first two dogs are known for being seriously cowhocked anyway,
Back to top Go down
http://www.arrocheyn-gsds.co.uk
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48

PostSubject: Re: Extended footage.... deformed GSDs....   Extended footage.... deformed GSDs.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:54 pm

i thought that tbh, the dogs were pulling all over the place, surely thats not a good thing in a show dog?
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extended footage.... deformed GSDs....   Extended footage.... deformed GSDs.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extended footage.... deformed GSDs....
Page 1 of 1