Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
Give with one hand take with another! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
Give with one hand take with another! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
Give with one hand take with another! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Give with one hand take with another! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
Give with one hand take with another! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
Give with one hand take with another! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
Give with one hand take with another! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
Give with one hand take with another! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
Give with one hand take with another! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
Give with one hand take with another! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
Give with one hand take with another! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
Give with one hand take with another! Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
Give with one hand take with another! Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
Give with one hand take with another! Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
Give with one hand take with another! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
Give with one hand take with another! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
Give with one hand take with another! Vote_lcapGive with one hand take with another! Voting_barGive with one hand take with another! Vote_rcap 
Sandra
Give with one hand take with another! Vote_lcapGive with one hand take with another! Voting_barGive with one hand take with another! Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

Give with one hand take with another!

Go down 
+3
Paula
Sandra
GR8GSD
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GR8GSD

GR8GSD

Number of posts : 7339
Rep : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Give with one hand take with another! Empty
PostSubject: Give with one hand take with another!   Give with one hand take with another! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:30 am

well took Ki and pup to the park other day its just around the corner really so not far. i let them both off and worked pup so kiera just milled around had a lil run but nothing much.

well id finished training pup and kiki isnt allowed to do much so off home we went. well all i hear is kieras legs dragging :2431: not just her back feet more or less that left leg. so im there having a panic, as we are not far from home but i didnt want kiera to walk *even tho she was up for it in her head Give with one hand take with another! 482195 *

well next thing i see is our land rover, my mam knowing i had gone to the park had drove up to find me and give me a lift home. my cars broke at the mo, so i dont normally walk kiera i will drive her there and then back. My god thank goodness my poor girl couldnt walk. altho she dived into the boot Give with one hand take with another! 482195

at vets soon with pup so gonna speak to simon then, shes still ok but seemed much worse walking so she may need the surgery sooner then we thought. and i havent saved anywhere near enough :2431: thank goodness for dads and visa cards
:san42: :san42: :san42: so i have good news with paddy and not so good with kiera Give with one hand take with another! 482195
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female
Number of posts : 20040
Rep : 22

PostSubject: Re: Give with one hand take with another!   Give with one hand take with another! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:15 pm

:love: :love: AWW poor girl, I would of had a panic attack as well hun, thank god your mother turned up :love: let us know how you get on at the vet and what they say :love:
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogtalk4us.com
GR8GSD

GR8GSD

PostSubject: Re: Give with one hand take with another!   Give with one hand take with another! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:48 pm

yea will do they may just give her the meds they said about see how she goes on that as surgery is last option but will let you know i think they are called PLT's or summet
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Female
Number of posts : 5647
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Give with one hand take with another!   Give with one hand take with another! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:25 pm

Awwww poor baby, hope its good news tomorrow Fazza :love: :love: :love:
Back to top Go down
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female
Number of posts : 15537
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Give with one hand take with another!   Give with one hand take with another! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:23 pm

bloody hell Fazz you are having a bad time of it all :love:
i hope its good news tomorrow hun good luck :kss:
Back to top Go down
http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com
BrenA

BrenA

Female
Number of posts : 7509
Rep : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Give with one hand take with another!   Give with one hand take with another! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:22 am

:love: :love: :love: Hope everything is ok and Kiera has improved today
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48

PostSubject: Re: Give with one hand take with another!   Give with one hand take with another! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:40 am

its always the bloomin case faz... one step forward and two back Give with one hand take with another! 482195 ... hope shes okay :love:
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
GR8GSD

GR8GSD

PostSubject: Re: Give with one hand take with another!   Give with one hand take with another! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:17 pm

yea shes ok in herself she hasnt a bloody clue lol in on monday so see what they say may be in sooner if her wounds need seeing to tho :love:
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Give with one hand take with another!   Give with one hand take with another! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:21 pm

bless her... she does go through the mill.... she must be made of strong stuff hun :love:
Back to top Go down
GR8GSD

GR8GSD

PostSubject: Re: Give with one hand take with another!   Give with one hand take with another! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:01 pm

aye shes like her mum lol i was really worried bout her ear last night as she had her head cocked to the side i was about to ring the vet there and then lol
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female

PostSubject: Re: Give with one hand take with another!   Give with one hand take with another! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:04 pm

How is she tonight?
Back to top Go down
GR8GSD

GR8GSD

PostSubject: Re: Give with one hand take with another!   Give with one hand take with another! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:10 pm

fine slonked on sofa lol had a few lil walks today nothing big :love:
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female

PostSubject: Re: Give with one hand take with another!   Give with one hand take with another! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:33 pm

Aww glad to hear she is a bit better :love: :love: :love:
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Give with one hand take with another!   Give with one hand take with another! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:46 pm

bless her... glad to hear shes feeling okay :love:
Back to top Go down
jacobrad
jacobrad

Female
Number of posts : 3720
Rep : 19
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Give with one hand take with another!   Give with one hand take with another! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:08 am

hope she's feeling back to normal soon , poor babe :love:
Back to top Go down
http://www.jacobrad.co.uk
GR8GSD

GR8GSD

PostSubject: Re: Give with one hand take with another!   Give with one hand take with another! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:58 pm

she doesnt seem to think anything is wrong which is ok i guess, but it means im having to stop her jumping round like a loon lol.

a lot of ppl dont actually do surgery on their dogs with this condition they control it with drugs ect, so im hoping we can go a while yet b4 she needs it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give with one hand take with another!   Give with one hand take with another! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Give with one hand take with another!
Page 1 of 1