Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
I couldnt believe this yesterday!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
I couldnt believe this yesterday!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
I couldnt believe this yesterday!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
I couldnt believe this yesterday!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
I couldnt believe this yesterday!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
I couldnt believe this yesterday!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
I couldnt believe this yesterday!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
I couldnt believe this yesterday!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
I couldnt believe this yesterday!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
I couldnt believe this yesterday!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
I couldnt believe this yesterday!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
I couldnt believe this yesterday!! Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
I couldnt believe this yesterday!! Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
I couldnt believe this yesterday!! Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
I couldnt believe this yesterday!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
I couldnt believe this yesterday!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
I couldnt believe this yesterday!! Vote_lcapI couldnt believe this yesterday!! Voting_barI couldnt believe this yesterday!! Vote_rcap 
Sandra
I couldnt believe this yesterday!! Vote_lcapI couldnt believe this yesterday!! Voting_barI couldnt believe this yesterday!! Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

I couldnt believe this yesterday!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female
Number of posts : 11943
Rep : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-28

I couldnt believe this yesterday!! Empty
PostSubject: I couldnt believe this yesterday!!   I couldnt believe this yesterday!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:32 pm

This happened yeaterday at.6.30am while i was waiting for the bus:

A man walked to the paper shop and tied his springer spaniel to the wrought iron bars but the spaniel was right beside the door and he went in for his paper, another man i see every morning also went to go into the paper shop but on his way in stopped spoke to the dog and started to stroke it, I saw the dogs body language and thought to myself s**t that dogs not happy I couldnt believe this yesterday!! 583730

just as the man pulled away from the dog to go into the papershop the dog bit him on the arm and broke the skin!! I couldnt believe this yesterday!! 658515 I couldnt believe this yesterday!! 989279

Just as that happened the owner came out and the man told him what had happened and showed him his arm. What did the owner do...... rolled his paper up hit the dog and walked away from the man who got bitten without as much as an apology but said thats what you get for stroking strange dogs!!!!! I was horrified!!!! I couldnt believe this yesterday!! 894833
Back to top Go down
SuzieB

SuzieB

Female
Number of posts : 3576
Rep : 14
Registration date : 2010-08-27

PostSubject: Re: I couldnt believe this yesterday!!   I couldnt believe this yesterday!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:40 pm

As if I couldnt believe this yesterday!! 863498 Dont know what I'd of done in your shoes Jude probably given the owner a hurl of abuse knowing me I couldnt believe this yesterday!! 658515 Then they wonder why their dog bites someone
I couldnt believe this yesterday!! T2427
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female
Number of posts : 7509
Rep : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: I couldnt believe this yesterday!!   I couldnt believe this yesterday!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:18 pm

I couldnt believe this yesterday!! 658515 Thats disgusting

The owner shouldnt leave his dog like that if it might bite I couldnt believe this yesterday!! 583730 What if it had been a child I couldnt believe this yesterday!! 989279

And to smack it with the paper and say that to the other man I couldnt believe this yesterday!! 863498 unbelieveable

Some people shouldnt have dogs I couldnt believe this yesterday!! 894833
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I couldnt believe this yesterday!!   I couldnt believe this yesterday!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I couldnt believe this yesterday!!
Page 1 of 1