Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
My adventure yesterday!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
My adventure yesterday!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
My adventure yesterday!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
My adventure yesterday!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
My adventure yesterday!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
My adventure yesterday!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
My adventure yesterday!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
My adventure yesterday!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
My adventure yesterday!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
My adventure yesterday!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
My adventure yesterday!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
My adventure yesterday!! Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
My adventure yesterday!! Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
My adventure yesterday!! Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
My adventure yesterday!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
My adventure yesterday!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
My adventure yesterday!! Vote_lcapMy adventure yesterday!! Voting_barMy adventure yesterday!! Vote_rcap 
Sandra
My adventure yesterday!! Vote_lcapMy adventure yesterday!! Voting_barMy adventure yesterday!! Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

My adventure yesterday!!

Go down 
+3
jacobrad
BrenA
Lorz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorz

Lorz

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Rep : 22
Registration date : 2009-09-21

My adventure yesterday!! Empty
PostSubject: My adventure yesterday!!   My adventure yesterday!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:38 am

Well left work was driving along the road quite happy and this boxer came running out in front of my car slammed the breaks and it was fine had traffic behind me now as i slammed on them so was driving about 5mph up the road looking in my mirror and could see the dog running back and forth and standing on pavement. So turned car round and went back to where the dog was running about deserted my car in front of someones drive and went looking for the dog it ran past me right on to the road luckily nothing happened cars just tooted their horns (no one else came to help what the hell is that all about!!) any how finally managed to catch the dog it was friendly but you could see it was looking for someone it had a harness on. One time i didnt have my mobile as its knacked or a spare lead in the car so hung about for 5 mins then put the dog in my car came back to my work as i only work 5mins away from where i found the dog. Now the strange thing is the dogs tongue was hangin out the side of its mouth just dangling there and the eye was a bit droopy as well he didnt move his tongue looked like he had a stroke any way, went to the cat and dog home bloody closed couldnt get in thought cant take it home someone is probably going daft looking for their dog. well he sat in the back of the car quite the thing looking out of the window. Went to portobello police station and handed it in with all my details etc etc.

My boss had phoned me about 6.15 saying where is the dog you better not of taken it home...as if i would i have 3!!! no so told him the story of the cat and dog closed etc, he seen the dog in my car when i came back to work.

so 20 minutes later he phoned again and said you aint going to believe this i was driving along london road and seen a boxer with its tongue hanging out and thought there is no danger there are 2 boxers with that tongue, so he stopped his van jumped out and said to the guy where the hell did you get that dog it was just in portobello police station to which the guy replied yeah (all panicky my boss is a big man...lol) i thought it was a female that handed it in James yeah it was my personal assistant ah right chat chat chat. The guy was delighted i had found it and rescued it etc James asked whats wrong with its tongue and eye it has been like that for years its nerve trouble , he then asked how does it drink the guy said you give it a bowl of water and he just dunks his face in it.

He has had the dog for 10 years and it has never wandered or ran away he was walking along a path to a park was walking for 5 mins he turned and the dog was gone he was stopping joggers, cyclists etc where the path is their is a building in between and 2 parks i was at the top end with his dog he was at the bottom.

I am so pleased i got the dog and got it back to his owner and he was delighted made me feel all fuzzy was worried sick when i was home about the dog spending the night in a kennel at the cat and dog home....he got reunited with his owner!!!! My adventure yesterday!! 805515 My adventure yesterday!! 805515

Now the thing that is bloody annoying is the amount of people that drove past and walked past the dog and didnt help what the hell is that all about!!

Sorry for the long winded story.....
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female
Number of posts : 7509
Rep : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: My adventure yesterday!!   My adventure yesterday!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:59 am

Awww what a lovely story My adventure yesterday!! 805515 My adventure yesterday!! 805515 My adventure yesterday!! 574125 you for catching the dog
Im like you i would of had to stop aswell My adventure yesterday!! 910222 Cant believe how some people just ignore the plight of animals in need My adventure yesterday!! 866713 it was obvious it lost and needed help running around dodging traffic with a harness on My adventure yesterday!! 866713
I once stopped and picked up a cat that someone had hit They just drove off and left it My adventure yesterday!! 866713 It was snowing and i had a right game getting medical help for it but eventually got my vet to agree to take it in after hours I was gonna adopt him but he didnt make it My adventure yesterday!! 471338 Atleast i know he got some pain relief and they did try to save him but his kidneys packed up My adventure yesterday!! 743284
My adventure yesterday!! 265546 You should feel proud of yourself My adventure yesterday!! 265546 My adventure yesterday!! 204668 and probably saved that dogs life
Back to top Go down
jacobrad
jacobrad

Female
Number of posts : 3720
Rep : 19
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: My adventure yesterday!!   My adventure yesterday!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:42 am

YOU ARE A STAR LORZ, PEOPLE ARE FRIGHTENED INCASE DOGS ARE VICIOUS THATS WHAT I THINK,
Back to top Go down
http://www.jacobrad.co.uk
Lainee

Lainee

Number of posts : 4395
Rep : 25
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: My adventure yesterday!!   My adventure yesterday!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:40 pm

well done Lorz My adventure yesterday!! 204668 . thank god there are people like you My adventure yesterday!! 610864
Back to top Go down
Suze

Suze

Female
Number of posts : 784
Rep : 7
Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: My adventure yesterday!!   My adventure yesterday!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:59 am

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww what a fab story with a wonderful happy ending...
My adventure yesterday!! 805515
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruaghaire.co.uk
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female
Number of posts : 15537
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: My adventure yesterday!!   My adventure yesterday!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:10 pm

My adventure yesterday!! 18969 amazing Lorz well done you. My adventure yesterday!! 204668
great story and if it wasn't for you the dog could have been run over and killed
Back to top Go down
http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: My adventure yesterday!!   My adventure yesterday!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:36 am

Well done Hun My adventure yesterday!! 805515 if only there was more people like you My adventure yesterday!! 805515
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My adventure yesterday!!   My adventure yesterday!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My adventure yesterday!!
Page 1 of 1