Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ Vote_lcapDo you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ Voting_barDo you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ Vote_rcap 
Sandra
Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ Vote_lcapDo you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ Voting_barDo you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........

Go down 
+4
slynico
BrenA
melanie
liverbird
8 posters
AuthorMessage
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female
Number of posts : 15537
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ Empty
PostSubject: Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........   Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:08 pm

....Jealousy??? Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ 300576

Back to top Go down
http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com
melanie

melanie

Female
Number of posts : 58
Rep : 4
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........   Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:06 pm

Oh god yes 100% kai gets very jealous if john cuddles up to me he had to sit on my lap
Back to top Go down
http://4pawsgsd.forumotion.net/
BrenA

BrenA

Female
Number of posts : 7509
Rep : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........   Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:03 pm

Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ 910222 Definately Both my dogs get jealous of each other

If Mickey comes over for fuss Keira sometimes gets jealous so will get up and barge him out of the way so she gets the fuss Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ 658515

Mickey is the clingy one of the two and always has to be lying at my feet so when Keira gets a fuss he will start playing up trying to distract her away from me Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ 517699 then he will plonk his head in my lap and look as if to say 'its me you need to fuss not her' Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ 925943
Back to top Go down
slynico

slynico

Female
Number of posts : 4215
Rep : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........   Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:04 am

If I make a fuss of any other dog Nico will always run over to me and push himself between us.

Is that jealousy though or his need to assert himself? Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ 300576
Back to top Go down
bingnblaze

bingnblaze

Female
Number of posts : 1861
Rep : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........   Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:13 am

ive heard and had many disscusion that they cant however i disagree whenever the huskies get fussed bings will stand there and bark till he gets fuss or will push him self in and lift his head 2 people as if asking for a fuss too
Back to top Go down
slynico

slynico

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........   Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:51 am

Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ 300576 I'm not convinced that dogs experience the same emotions we do
Back to top Go down
Lainee

Lainee

Number of posts : 4395
Rep : 25
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........   Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:01 am

Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ 289342 . I know Tess will push any of the others out the way that is being fussed or sat next to me, so she can be there instead.
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........   Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:29 pm

hmmmmm im not so sure tbh Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ 300576 ... i would like to think that fred got jealous if i petted something other than him .... or is it him just thinking hes top dog :2431:
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
jacobrad
jacobrad

Female
Number of posts : 3720
Rep : 19
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........   Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:39 pm

i think they get jealous if i stroke 1 in our house all the others que up except rea she don't like me Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ 41621
Back to top Go down
http://www.jacobrad.co.uk
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female
Number of posts : 15537
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........   Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:45 pm

slynico wrote:
Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ 300576 I'm not convinced that dogs experience the same emotions we do

Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ 300576
I know Bailey Gets Jealous if I stroke the other 2 Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ 910222
and I get jealous if anyone strokes Bailey Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ 73314

Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ 69346 Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ 69346 Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ 69346
Back to top Go down
http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com
slynico

slynico

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........   Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:03 pm

Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ 74848
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........   Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you believe dogs can Experience Emotions such as........
Page 1 of 1