Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
freds barking..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
freds barking..... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
freds barking..... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
freds barking..... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
freds barking..... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
freds barking..... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
freds barking..... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
freds barking..... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
freds barking..... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
freds barking..... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
freds barking..... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
freds barking..... Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
freds barking..... Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
freds barking..... Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
freds barking..... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
freds barking..... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
freds barking..... Vote_lcapfreds barking..... Voting_barfreds barking..... Vote_rcap 
Sandra
freds barking..... Vote_lcapfreds barking..... Voting_barfreds barking..... Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

freds barking.....

Go down 
+2
liverbird
fredsmum
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-28

freds barking..... Empty
PostSubject: freds barking.....   freds barking..... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:22 pm

freds barking..... 73314 freds barking..... 73314 freds barking..... 73314 freds barking..... 73314

hes got worse, i thought i had it under control.... hes okay until...

the dogs come out at the back of us, and they head straight for the fence yapping, fred goes mental!

he hears voices over the fence... he goes beserk freds barking..... 170113 ... barking and jumping about!!

ive noticed in the last couple of days though that the kids next door keep banging on the window to him, so im wondering if this has made him worse freds barking..... 300576

reading about the little girl who got bit through the fence has got me worrying now :2431: .. we have no holes in our fence, and if we did i would block them, but the other week my neighbour popped his head over the fence to ask me something and fred went mental, and im almost positive if he could have got to him he would have bit him ...

but hes not like this outside of the garden freds barking..... 300576

just now he has tried to get bullet in the garden as if it was a cat he doesnt know freds barking..... 482195 , s he is now on his chain outside, when hes chained he will lie down on his bed and behave most of the time freds barking..... 981857

if im outside and i tell him to stop barking and come over and lie down he will do, its just when im not out there he is worse ... freds barking..... 910222
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female
Number of posts : 15537
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

freds barking..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: freds barking.....   freds barking..... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:06 pm

the back garden is his territory tho Shelley, and he is just letting people/dogs know that he is there and doing his job. I expect the neighbour would be pleased that Fred is like that in a way because no one is going to be climbing back fences in your area to burgle the people that live around by you. I know my neighbours are well happy my dogs bark if they happen to stick their heads over the wall freds barking..... 910222 as for the yapping dogs its 6 of one half a dozen of the other innit Fred wouldn't be barking if they weren't freds barking..... 300576
Back to top Go down
http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com
bingnblaze

bingnblaze

Female
Number of posts : 1861
Rep : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-12

freds barking..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: freds barking.....   freds barking..... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:59 pm

bings is simlar - he barks constantly!!! - weve gt a spray bottle - fingers crossed it stops him - theres a new born baby next door - we dont want them 2 complain about his barking
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

freds barking..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: freds barking.....   freds barking..... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 am

liverbird wrote:
the back garden is his territory tho Shelley, and he is just letting people/dogs know that he is there and doing his job. I expect the neighbour would be pleased that Fred is like that in a way because no one is going to be climbing back fences in your area to burgle the people that live around by you. I know my neighbours are well happy my dogs bark if they happen to stick their heads over the wall freds barking..... 910222 as for the yapping dogs its 6 of one half a dozen of the other innit Fred wouldn't be barking if they weren't freds barking..... 300576

funny you should mention the neighbours karen, ive seen paul next door this morning, and ive mentioned it to him and apologised again about fred barking at him when he popped his head over, he said pretty much the same as you he said no dont worry at all, we know that fred doesnt bark for no reason and hes only doing his job, which made me feel better freds barking..... 910222 and he will put up with it so long as he can kidnap the little one every now and again (daisy) hes even offered to have daisy round his when we go on holidays, just like he used to boss, cos he misses him loads freds barking..... 805515 ...it made me fill up when he said that :2431: ...and then his wife shouted from the kitchen, ' im not having the big bugger though' freds barking..... 457589 .... she doesnt like gsd's, she was attacked when she was a teenager!...

and as for the yapping dogs, i agree its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other freds barking..... 910222 ... if they get too loud, she gets them back in, so i do the same with fred, if he gets too over the top i take him away!
Back to top Go down
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female
Number of posts : 15537
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

freds barking..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: freds barking.....   freds barking..... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:51 pm

freds barking..... 658515 see Shelley I do give good advice sometimes freds barking..... 41621
Back to top Go down
http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female
Number of posts : 11943
Rep : 37

freds barking..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: freds barking.....   freds barking..... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:18 pm

Im having the same problems at the moment Shelley with Marleys barking. We have new neighbours who have very kindly decided that the best place for their wheelie bins its at the front of the house right beside our bay window!!
Marley now has new peopleto get used to but he is going crazy everytime they go to their bin but not only that he has now started barking at everyone going past the window something he never used to do.
I have tried to hint nicely to the neighbours that Marley willbark everytime they go to the bin but they havent taken the hint!!!
oh welllets hopeour house sells quickly!!!
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female
Number of posts : 20040
Rep : 22

freds barking..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: freds barking.....   freds barking..... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:36 pm

I wouldn't worry to much hun, Karen is right freds barking..... 910222 sounds like you have a good couple living next door to you Shell

Try not to worry Nix, they prob won't complain freds barking..... 583730

Sounds like the sooner you move Jude the better freds barking..... 910222
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogtalk4us.com
halfpint-tc

halfpint-tc

Female
Number of posts : 312
Rep : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-15

freds barking..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: freds barking.....   freds barking..... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:31 pm

Tia is terrible she barks her head off at anything in garden people coming in house and if she hears people talking out front or a car door shut shes mad i really have to shout at her sometimes, now skye started doing it, tell you truth it drives me crazy ive tried rattling a can spraying water at them still do it, is it worse in males cos skye is a buggar at people in the street i keep telling him no when he does it but he then growls and does a little bark tia never did it, hes 7 months and thinks hes a hard man, but thats what i dont like i take him out people stop to talk and hes off straight away he looks nasty, but he s a softy really. arrgghh freds barking..... 300576
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

freds barking..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: freds barking.....   freds barking..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:08 am

reading all your replies makes me feel better freds barking..... 910222 ..

i need a house where theres no neighbours around me and no one can walk past the windows :2431:

maybe we should all chip in any buy an estate together... there would be no worries then freds barking..... 457589

yes karen you do give good advice..................sometimes :ciggy:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

freds barking..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: freds barking.....   freds barking..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

freds barking.....
Page 1 of 1