Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
I wish my camera was working!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
I wish my camera was working!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
I wish my camera was working!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
I wish my camera was working!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
I wish my camera was working!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
I wish my camera was working!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
I wish my camera was working!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
I wish my camera was working!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
I wish my camera was working!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
I wish my camera was working!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
I wish my camera was working!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
I wish my camera was working!! Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
I wish my camera was working!! Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
I wish my camera was working!! Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
I wish my camera was working!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
I wish my camera was working!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
I wish my camera was working!! Vote_lcapI wish my camera was working!! Voting_barI wish my camera was working!! Vote_rcap 
Sandra
I wish my camera was working!! Vote_lcapI wish my camera was working!! Voting_barI wish my camera was working!! Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

I wish my camera was working!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female
Number of posts : 11943
Rep : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-28

I wish my camera was working!! Empty
PostSubject: I wish my camera was working!!   I wish my camera was working!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:52 pm

I have had to rely on Julie this week to take Marley and Kala out for a long walk with my back being so bad. She takes them to the cramlington hills but with all the wet weather its just a quagmire of mud. I am struggling to try and get the house ready for the estate agent on Tuesday. Julie brought the dogs back and Kala shook herself all over the newly washed walls and paintwork i had just done and is now was splattered with mud!!! Julie told me Kala found her favourite ditch and wouldnt come out until she had rolled in the mud a few times.
We have just bathed her and it has taken 30 mins for the water to run clear! she was scruffy!!!!! she loved every minute of it!
I wish Id had my camera ( its bust) to video her being blow dried what a diva she loved every minute of it!!!! she was giving me paws turining her back totally lapping it up!!! I wish my camera was working!! 910222

Eds taken Marley out for 5 mins and its his turn for the bath he is minging too!!!.......he's terrified of the bath and the hairdryer tho!!!

Eds doing the hard work of lifting and shampooing Im just holding the shower head!!
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: I wish my camera was working!!   I wish my camera was working!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:16 pm

awww bless you not being able to take the dogs out hun I wish my camera was working!! 805515 i bet thats really doing your head in, i know it would mine I wish my camera was working!! 910222

i can just picture kala lapping it all up I wish my camera was working!! 457589 .... fred would be the same as marley, absolutely petrified :2431: ... freds desperate for a bath, he pongs, but i just cannot be bothered lol, i'll wait till summer and i'll hose him down :2431:
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
Lainee

Lainee

Number of posts : 4395
Rep : 25
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: I wish my camera was working!!   I wish my camera was working!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:37 am

I wish my camera was working!! 658515 shame you didnt have camera, certainly would have been a picture moment.
Back to top Go down
Steffie

Steffie

Female
Number of posts : 1051
Rep : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: I wish my camera was working!!   I wish my camera was working!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:44 am

I wish my camera was working!! 925943 i can just imagine Kala loving it I wish my camera was working!! 925943
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wish my camera was working!!   I wish my camera was working!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wish my camera was working!!
Page 1 of 1