Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
What have you done/would you do with a lost pet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
What have you done/would you do with a lost pet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
What have you done/would you do with a lost pet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
What have you done/would you do with a lost pet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
What have you done/would you do with a lost pet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
What have you done/would you do with a lost pet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
What have you done/would you do with a lost pet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
What have you done/would you do with a lost pet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
What have you done/would you do with a lost pet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
What have you done/would you do with a lost pet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
What have you done/would you do with a lost pet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
What have you done/would you do with a lost pet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
What have you done/would you do with a lost pet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
What have you done/would you do with a lost pet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
What have you done/would you do with a lost pet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
What have you done/would you do with a lost pet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
What have you done/would you do with a lost pet? - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhat have you done/would you do with a lost pet? - Page 2 Voting_barWhat have you done/would you do with a lost pet? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sandra
What have you done/would you do with a lost pet? - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhat have you done/would you do with a lost pet? - Page 2 Voting_barWhat have you done/would you do with a lost pet? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

What have you done/would you do with a lost pet?

Go down 
+4
GR8GSD
Sandra
SUMMER
storm_survivor
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
storm_survivor

storm_survivor

Number of posts : 663
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-13

What have you done/would you do with a lost pet? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have you done/would you do with a lost pet?   What have you done/would you do with a lost pet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:55 pm

slynico wrote:
Linda hun. Please dont be upset with me. Its just the way I feel & I fully respect your right to do what you have done. Its not up to me to say whether you are right or wrong

Oh, I'm not upset. Was just trying to say that this feels right for us, and the vets may not always be the cheapest option....

not upset at all hun :love:
Back to top Go down
storm_survivor

storm_survivor

Number of posts : 663
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: What have you done/would you do with a lost pet?   What have you done/would you do with a lost pet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:56 pm

Paula wrote:
Isnt it amazing how much vets can vary? I had Woody euthanised and left him at the vets and they only charged £47.

:2445: @ your mum!!!

I'm glad you have decided what you want. We will all be thinking of you and I think it sounds lovely :love:

yeah... i laugh at my mom too... regularly!!
Back to top Go down
slynico

slynico

Female
Number of posts : 4215
Rep : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: What have you done/would you do with a lost pet?   What have you done/would you do with a lost pet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:57 pm

storm_survivor wrote:
slynico wrote:
Linda hun. Please dont be upset with me. Its just the way I feel & I fully respect your right to do what you have done. Its not up to me to say whether you are right or wrong

Oh, I'm not upset. Was just trying to say that this feels right for us, and the vets may not always be the cheapest option....

not upset at all hun :love:

Phew!! :love:
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Female
Number of posts : 5647
Rep : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: What have you done/would you do with a lost pet?   What have you done/would you do with a lost pet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:57 pm

Well, thats what it comes down to Linda, doing what you want to do :love:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What have you done/would you do with a lost pet?   What have you done/would you do with a lost pet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:16 am

Aw you've chosen the right thing to do *imo* You have been strong :love:
Back to top Go down
GR8GSD

GR8GSD

Number of posts : 7339
Rep : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: What have you done/would you do with a lost pet?   What have you done/would you do with a lost pet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:42 pm

this is it wats right is diff for each person and it sounds lovely wat you did for lil max hun :love: a true tribute to his life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have you done/would you do with a lost pet?   What have you done/would you do with a lost pet? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What have you done/would you do with a lost pet?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2