Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
what a day sunday was... Vote_lcapwhat a day sunday was... Voting_barwhat a day sunday was... Vote_rcap 
Sandra
what a day sunday was... Vote_lcapwhat a day sunday was... Voting_barwhat a day sunday was... Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

what a day sunday was...

Go down 
+3
SUMMER
Sandra
fredsmum
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-28

what a day sunday was... Empty
PostSubject: what a day sunday was...   what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:30 am

my mum rang early yesterday morning and i ignored it.... i know :tilly: i shouldnt really do that, but for the past two weeks shes been ringing and moaning about he cat and her husband...

a few weeks ago the cat really hurt its leg, and her husband said they couldnt aford to take it to the vets.... after a week of listening to my mum panicking and moaning about it i went over and thought i would scare them.... i told them that if they didnt take the cat soon, someone would report them to the rspca and they would get fined and the cat taken off them and they would be in the papers :2431: .... this certainly worked as they took her to the vets the next day,much to my mums relief!!....

well............

the bill has come to over £500 so far..which is way more than they can afford... when i rang the practice they told me in my mums situation they would come to some agreement and work out a weekly payment....

what a day sunday was... 583730 ... when my mum and her husband went to the vets, they changed their mind.... the cat still got the treatment though and then the panic set in...how would they pay for it what a day sunday was... 300576
the vet even went to their house and asked for £200, my mums husband wrote a cheque out and went over drawn for it...

to cut a long story short, its been playing on his mind...(hes 71)... and yesterday he finally flipped...

he was peeking through the letterbox and saying the men are coming.... he was threatening to hang himself.. and he kept telling my mum to pack her bags as they had to leave....my mum was absolutely petrified, my brother has gone away with the army, and i have no transport... she not all that well (in the head) and struggles with life as it is!!

eventually the ambulance came out, they assessed him and said he was to see the doctor the next day, as my mum went out to wave them off, her husband followed her out, and shut the door and said they were now homeless the men had evicted them, they had a struggle as my mum tried to get back in, but hes a strong man.... luckily the paramedics saw this and decided to take him to hospital...

im hoping hes going to get treatment and my mums finally worked out where they have taken him :2431: at 9pm last night she still had no phone call to say where he was....

bloomin parents who would have them....

and to top it off i have tooth ache again what a day sunday was... 866713
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female
Number of posts : 20040
Rep : 22

PostSubject: Re: what a day sunday was...   what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:08 am

what a day sunday was... 658515 god Shell how worrying for you what a day sunday was... 805515

Is this all come to a head because of the vets bill and the worry of paying it what a day sunday was... 300576

Don't they qualify for help with payment? Surely the vets will show a little understanding when they realise what has happened what a day sunday was... 300576

Sorry about all this hun and your toothache, that's all you need hun what a day sunday was... 805515 what a day sunday was... 805515 what a day sunday was... 805515
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogtalk4us.com
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: what a day sunday was...   what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:02 am

yes sange all this is because of the bloody vets bill!!!! there is no pdsa where they live what a day sunday was... 583730 and then vets told them they werent in the catchment area for derby pdsa what a day sunday was... 300576 ....

i shouldnt but i keep chuckling when i think of him peering through the letterbox looking for the white van :2431:

my mum has rang the hospital this morning, they put her on hold while they went to fetch someone to speak to her.... half an hour later still no one came to the phone, so she put the phone down in the end what a day sunday was... 925943

her husband has got all the money and the gas and electric cards in his wallet.... so at the moment she has nothing...

never rains but it pours 1angry
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female

PostSubject: Re: what a day sunday was...   what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:05 am

what a day sunday was... 300576 god what a fuddle all this is

So your mom has no idea what they are doing with him, when he will be home or what is happening
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: what a day sunday was...   what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:10 am

nope :2431: ... shes bloomin useless sange.... i have to get her to write things down to make sure she asks people the right stuff!!...

if nothings sorted im going to have to go over tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female

PostSubject: Re: what a day sunday was...   what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:11 am

what a day sunday was... 805515 what a worry for you hun
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: what a day sunday was...   what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:15 am

shes just rang.... she got through to the hospital, hes sitting up in bed... laughing, that'll be the medication :2431: .... theyre waiting to take him through for a brain scan to see whats going on!
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female

PostSubject: Re: what a day sunday was...   what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:26 am

I think I could do with some of that medication then what a day sunday was... 517699
Back to top Go down
SUMMER
SUMMER

Female
Number of posts : 6955
Rep : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: what a day sunday was...   what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:27 am

Jeez Shell,what a situation hun,theres always bloomin something
to worry about. what a day sunday was... 910222 Hope something gets sorted for them. what a day sunday was... 805515
Back to top Go down
http://Arantiusgsd.webs.com
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: what a day sunday was...   what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:30 am

me too sange what a day sunday was... 457589 ....
cheers jan what a day sunday was... 805515
bless him, i wonder if theyve burnt his clothes, hes had them on for days, he wouldnt take them off :2431: ..
my mums had a lovely soak in the bath....she hasnt had one for days, he wouldnt let her...he said she was going to meet men.. he even stood in the doorway when she went to the toilet what a day sunday was... 743284

i hope they find something wrong, so they can fix it, if you kwim what a day sunday was... 300576
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female

PostSubject: Re: what a day sunday was...   what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:31 am

what a day sunday was... 910222 yea I do know what you mean, so that they can get back to normal without anymore worries what a day sunday was... 805515
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: what a day sunday was...   what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:35 am

what a day sunday was... 910222 .... if they find nothing but send him home.... nothings going to change, the next bit of worry and he will be back to square one ...

they need to make a repeat prescription out for nerve pills or something like that, my mum would be able to fetch them for him and make sure he takes them, even if its only a few its better than nothing, hes bad with pills as it is :2431:
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female

PostSubject: Re: what a day sunday was...   what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:54 am

I wish her luck hun what a day sunday was... 805515
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: what a day sunday was...   what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:57 am

shes just rang AGAIN lol.... and shes managed to get in touch with his daughter, so shes going to go and see him in hospital.. phew lol!

the hospital has just rang about tias appointment on the 17th march.... theve had to postpone it until the 7th april (rolls eyes)... the surgeon is ill!!
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female

PostSubject: Re: what a day sunday was...   what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:59 am

what a day sunday was... 989279 it's all hectic in your house hun what a day sunday was... 658515
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: what a day sunday was...   what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:01 am

i know :2431: .... it was fooked up feb, now its mad march what a day sunday was... 457589 ....

im sure doing my good deed up at the kennels has jinxed me :2431:
Back to top Go down
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female
Number of posts : 15537
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: what a day sunday was...   what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:58 pm

fredsmum wrote:
my mum rang early yesterday morning and i ignored it.... i know :tilly: i shouldnt really do that, but for the past two weeks shes been ringing and moaning about he cat and her husband...

a few weeks ago the cat really hurt its leg, and her husband said they couldnt aford to take it to the vets.... after a week of listening to my mum panicking and moaning about it i went over and thought i would scare them.... i told them that if they didnt take the cat soon, someone would report them to the rspca and they would get fined and the cat taken off them and they would be in the papers :2431: .... this certainly worked as they took her to the vets the next day,much to my mums relief!!....

well............

the bill has come to over £500 so far..which is way more than they can afford... when i rang the practice they told me in my mums situation they would come to some agreement and work out a weekly payment....

what a day sunday was... 583730 ... when my mum and her husband went to the vets, they changed their mind.... the cat still got the treatment though and then the panic set in...how would they pay for it what a day sunday was... 300576
the vet even went to their house and asked for £200, my mums husband wrote a cheque out and went over drawn for it...

to cut a long story short, its been playing on his mind...(hes 71)... and yesterday he finally flipped...

he was peeking through the letterbox and saying the men are coming.... he was threatening to hang himself.. and he kept telling my mum to pack her bags as they had to leave....my mum was absolutely petrified, my brother has gone away with the army, and i have no transport... she not all that well (in the head) and struggles with life as it is!!

eventually the ambulance came out, they assessed him and said he was to see the doctor the next day, as my mum went out to wave them off, her husband followed her out, and shut the door and said they were now homeless the men had evicted them, they had a struggle as my mum tried to get back in, but hes a strong man.... luckily the paramedics saw this and decided to take him to hospital...

im hoping hes going to get treatment and my mums finally worked out where they have taken him :2431: at 9pm last night she still had no phone call to say where he was....

bloomin parents who would have them....

and to top it off i have tooth ache again what a day sunday was... 866713

oh------my-----god-------- Shelley what a day sunday was... 989279
how do you cope
bet you feel like running away with all this happening to you what a day sunday was... 228784 and your brother and OH away. i really hope your Mum gets things sorted with her husband what a day sunday was... 910222
what a bloody worry tho what a day sunday was... 981857 and you now have toothache
i'm not surprised tho are you?? it must be all that what a day sunday was... 73314 you have been doing lately.
and Tia's appointment canceled what a day sunday was... 863498 ffs they always say the surgeon is ill it's happened to Melissa last week and my OH this week, they just make excuses for double booking errors imo or icantbe-arseditas what a day sunday was... 894833
I hope the cats ok now anyway what a day sunday was... 925943
Back to top Go down
http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female

PostSubject: Re: what a day sunday was...   what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:05 pm

icantbe-arseditas sounds about right Karen what a day sunday was... 910222
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: what a day sunday was...   what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:55 pm

yea i reckon hes got cantbearseditis what a day sunday was... 910222 .... i'll rip his bloody molars out what a day sunday was... 457589 ... my OH has just phoned and says he feels guilty being away and stress free :2431: .... yeah what a day sunday was... 74848 like feck he does!!!!

ive got me painkillers and antibiotics now, so im ready to rock and roll... the dentist reckons it oculd have flared up because im feelin run down and my immune system is low what a day sunday was... 300576 .... he could be right, so ive bought some multi vitamins :2431:
Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female
Number of posts : 11943
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: what a day sunday was...   what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:42 pm

bloody hell Shell, it doesnt rain but it pours doesnt it hun! what a time you've had.
what a day sunday was... 805515 what a day sunday was... 805515 what a day sunday was... 805515
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: what a day sunday was...   what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:53 pm

thank goodness im made of strong stuff jude what a day sunday was... 910222
Back to top Go down
kennym

kennym

Male
Number of posts : 2775
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: what a day sunday was...   what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:59 pm

sorry to hear about ur troubles shelley.
but never heard of having to be in a pdsa catchment area what a day sunday was... 583730
they are a charity and will treat animals from any where what a day sunday was... 910222
think vet is just rip off merchant what treatment did he give for £500 what a day sunday was... 300576
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: what a day sunday was...   what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:05 pm

my brother said the same kenny.... he said they would treat animals from any area what a day sunday was... 300576

the cat had to have x-rays on her leg and then an operation to fix the dislocation and have the leg plastered up!....

the vet is a bit of an arse form the sounds of it... he asked my mum if he could go round and check on the cat as he lived nearby her and when he got there he didnt look at the cat once, he just asked for £200 up front, my mum said, are you not looking at the cat, he said glanced over and said oh yea she looks fine!!
Back to top Go down
kennym

kennym

Male
Number of posts : 2775
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: what a day sunday was...   what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:18 pm

think i would complain to vet ass about him coming to house to get money up front
he prob charged it as house call what a day sunday was... 300576
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female

PostSubject: Re: what a day sunday was...   what a day sunday was... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:20 pm

What a vet what a day sunday was... 73314 I wouldn't be happy with that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what a day sunday was...   what a day sunday was... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what a day sunday was...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next