Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
Kalas first platinum class Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
Kalas first platinum class Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
Kalas first platinum class Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Kalas first platinum class Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
Kalas first platinum class Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
Kalas first platinum class Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
Kalas first platinum class Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
Kalas first platinum class Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
Kalas first platinum class Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
Kalas first platinum class Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
Kalas first platinum class Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
Kalas first platinum class Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
Kalas first platinum class Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
Kalas first platinum class Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
Kalas first platinum class Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
Kalas first platinum class Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
Kalas first platinum class Vote_lcapKalas first platinum class Voting_barKalas first platinum class Vote_rcap 
Sandra
Kalas first platinum class Vote_lcapKalas first platinum class Voting_barKalas first platinum class Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

Kalas first platinum class

Go down 
+4
Lainee
SUMMER
fredsmum
Judes
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female
Number of posts : 11943
Rep : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Kalas first platinum class Empty
PostSubject: Kalas first platinum class   Kalas first platinum class Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:47 pm

Kala did very well with her first platinum class, started off with heelwork and like Gold class theres no treats allowed until after each exercise is complete, she was excellent we did normal pace, slow pace and quick pace with many turns and about turns and for once I got them all right much to the disappointment of Brian as he tells everyone I should have L+R marked on my shoes!! Kala was great with it. Kala is excellent at her send aways with 1 mat but in platinum its a long distance send away you have to place one mat down and then another mat to the left of it about 10 paces away. the dog has to go to the first mat and into the down and then you have to outstretch your arm to the left and the dog has to go to the other mat, we willhave to practice that one as she has never done it before, then its a long distance recall where the dog has to return and sit in front of you and then has to go around your back to the left side and into the sit which Kala knows that one well. then its distance control with hand signals. and also the long down stay with a very long out of sight!

I really enjoyed the class and there is a test at platinum too and once a year the best dog gets a lovely silver cup you never know Kala might get it next year if shes a good girl!!
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48

PostSubject: Re: Kalas first platinum class   Kalas first platinum class Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:51 pm

oooh jude it sounds quite difficult, but im sure you and kala will make short work of it .... shes a little star Kalas first platinum class 805515 ..

im glad im not the only one who gets my L + R mixed up :2431:
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
SUMMER
SUMMER

Female
Number of posts : 6955
Rep : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Kalas first platinum class   Kalas first platinum class Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:52 pm

I'm sure you will both do very well Jude.Kala is a clever girl
and she obviously loves the training.You have both done so well. Kalas first platinum class 805515
Back to top Go down
http://Arantiusgsd.webs.com
Lainee

Lainee

Number of posts : 4395
Rep : 25
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Kalas first platinum class   Kalas first platinum class Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:17 pm

i think you and kala will have it under belt in no time Kalas first platinum class 910222 .
Sounds rather difficult some of the commands.
At the moment all sam seems to want to do is jump the class rope and go see sue Kalas first platinum class 170113 .
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female
Number of posts : 7509
Rep : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Kalas first platinum class   Kalas first platinum class Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:17 pm

Sounds really difficult Kalas first platinum class 658515 but it will be a great challenge for you both Kalas first platinum class 910222

Im sure you will do brilliantly Kalas first platinum class 910222 always wondered what they do after the gold award

Does Marley do any training classes Kalas first platinum class 289342 or are you just concentrating on Kala for now
Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kalas first platinum class   Kalas first platinum class Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:47 pm

Marley was trained to Gold standard but wouldnt let meout of sight for 30 seconds during the 3 minute down stay. Then when he got poisoned we missed so many classes I took him back but he just wasnt the same dog for a while. I was just wasting my money to be honest. We had a lovely walk this morning after I brought Kala back from training and during the walk I did some training with him as I always do and Ed does distance training with them both as well as play when they go to the beach. Marley and Kala are two totally different temperaments and Kala loves her training she changes from big bouncy puppy as soon as she gets onto the court to train
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female
Number of posts : 20040
Rep : 22

PostSubject: Re: Kalas first platinum class   Kalas first platinum class Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:19 am

Kala will do well Jude, you and her have got it just right Kalas first platinum class 910222 looking forward to hearing how the classes progress, your the first person I know who has gone onto this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogtalk4us.com
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female
Number of posts : 15537
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Kalas first platinum class   Kalas first platinum class Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:48 am

Judes wrote:
Kala did very well with her first platinum class, started off with heelwork and like Gold class theres no treats allowed until after each exercise is complete, she was excellent we did normal pace, slow pace and quick pace with many turns and about turns and for once I got them all right much to the disappointment of Brian as he tells everyone I should have L+R marked on my shoes!! Kala was great with it. Kala is excellent at her send aways with 1 mat but in platinum its a long distance send away you have to place one mat down and then another mat to the left of it about 10 paces away. the dog has to go to the first mat and into the down and then you have to outstretch your arm to the left and the dog has to go to the other mat, we willhave to practice that one as she has never done it before, then its a long distance recall where the dog has to return and sit in front of you and then has to go around your back to the left side and into the sit which Kala knows that one well. then its distance control with hand signals. and also the long down stay with a very long out of sight!

I really enjoyed the class and there is a test at platinum too and once a year the best dog gets a lovely silver cup you never know Kala might get it next year if shes a good girl!!

she is doing you proud Judes Kalas first platinum class 805515
your dedication, and love for your 2 beautiful babies makes all of us here,
very proud of you Kalas first platinum class 805515
Back to top Go down
http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com
jacobrad
jacobrad

Female
Number of posts : 3720
Rep : 19
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Kalas first platinum class   Kalas first platinum class Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:08 pm

Kalas first platinum class 675475 i want her back, Kalas first platinum class 41621 sounds like you are going to enjoy training for platinum , good luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.jacobrad.co.uk
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kalas first platinum class   Kalas first platinum class Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:49 pm

Judes wrote:
Marley was trained to Gold standard but wouldnt let meout of sight for 30 seconds during the 3 minute down stay. Then when he got poisoned we missed so many classes I took him back but he just wasnt the same dog for a while.

hes lovely as he is, dogs are like kids jude, you never get two the same Kalas first platinum class 805515 Kalas first platinum class 805515 Kalas first platinum class 805515
Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kalas first platinum class   Kalas first platinum class Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:59 pm

Marley is Just Marley, everyone loves him Shelley Kalas first platinum class 910222 I wouldnt change him for the world!! Kalas first platinum class 805515 Kalas first platinum class 805515 Kalas first platinum class 805515
Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kalas first platinum class   Kalas first platinum class Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:02 pm

liverbird wrote:
she is doing you proud Judes Kalas first platinum class 805515
your dedication, and love for your 2 beautiful babies makes all of us here,very proud of you Kalas first platinum class 805515

awwww thanks hun Kalas first platinum class 805515 Kalas first platinum class 805515 what a lovely thing to say Kalas first platinum class 805515 Kalas first platinum class 805515
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kalas first platinum class   Kalas first platinum class Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:35 pm

Kalas first platinum class 805515 Kalas first platinum class 805515 Kalas first platinum class 805515 Kalas first platinum class 805515 Kalas first platinum class 805515
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kalas first platinum class   Kalas first platinum class Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kalas first platinum class
Page 1 of 1