Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Anybody here
    putting drives into showlines... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
    putting drives into showlines... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
    putting drives into showlines... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
    putting drives into showlines... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
    putting drives into showlines... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
    putting drives into showlines... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
    putting drives into showlines... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
    putting drives into showlines... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
    putting drives into showlines... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
    putting drives into showlines... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
    putting drives into showlines... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
    putting drives into showlines... Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
    putting drives into showlines... Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
    putting drives into showlines... Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
    putting drives into showlines... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
    putting drives into showlines... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
    BUBBLES
    Bubbles Has Been Moved
    To THE New Games
    Section, Under
    Shelley's Loose Lips
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Who is online?
    In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
    April 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    fredsmum
    putting drives into showlines... Vote_lcapputting drives into showlines... Voting_barputting drives into showlines... Vote_rcap 
    Sandra
    putting drives into showlines... Vote_lcapputting drives into showlines... Voting_barputting drives into showlines... Vote_rcap 
    liverbird
    Judes
    BrenA
    GR8GSD
    SUMMER
    Paula
    Lainee
    slynico
    Statistics
    We have 489 registered users
    The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

putting drives into showlines...

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    fredsmum
    Admin
    Admin
    fredsmum

Female
    Number of posts : 31916
    Rep : 48
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

putting drives into showlines... Empty
    PostSubject: putting drives into showlines...   putting drives into showlines... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:55 pm

ooooh this is one for fazza lol :san42:

http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/gsd/forum/13404.html
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.shelleyisgod.com
    fredsmum
    Admin
    Admin
    fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: putting drives into showlines...   putting drives into showlines... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:56 pm

:2431: ............. this made me think of you fazbo...

''If you could put drive in showlines and KEEP type, color, and structure, don't you think it would have been done years ago. YOU CAN'T!!! ''
    Back to top Go down
    Paula

Paula

Female
    Number of posts : 5647
    Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: putting drives into showlines...   putting drives into showlines... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:13 pm

Oh, this is very interesting putting drives into showlines... 729386 Kepp them coming, I love all the drive vs show stuff :2445:

I looked at this link http://www.huntgermanshepherds.com/ and I still prefer the look of a proper working dog.

I'm interested to see what Fazza thinks to this cos I dont know enough about V and VA and SCH to comment. I just take an interest yet havent looked into it all a great deal.

Everything I say come from pet dogs that I've known, I cant make any judgements on proper workers :nhy:
    Back to top Go down
    fredsmum
    Admin
    Admin
    fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: putting drives into showlines...   putting drives into showlines... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:18 pm

me neither, i cant comment as i dont know too much about working dogs.. but like you say...its all interesting stuff....theres so much i could cross post :2431: ...

i will take a proper look at your link later hun... too many open pages and the pc struggles just lately lol
    Back to top Go down
    Paula

Paula

Female
    Number of posts : 5647
    Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: putting drives into showlines...   putting drives into showlines... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:20 pm

IT was a link that was on that thread, just showing some show dogs that apparently had great working drives putting drives into showlines... 729386
    Back to top Go down
    fredsmum
    Admin
    Admin
    fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: putting drives into showlines...   putting drives into showlines... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:24 pm

oooh right.. its bookmarked for tomorrow lol... putting drives into showlines... 729386
    Back to top Go down
    fredsmum
    Admin
    Admin
    fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: putting drives into showlines...   putting drives into showlines... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:31 pm

bumped for fazbo
    Back to top Go down
    GR8GSD

GR8GSD

Number of posts : 7339
    Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: putting drives into showlines...   putting drives into showlines... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:33 am

havent read it all yet but i will say schutzhund IS NOT work it is a sport that any dog could have a go at really if it had enough prey drive as most show ppl only work their dogs in prey for this.

and ppl with working lines who do sch with sport bred dogs, some of them couldnt work the streets either. their is a big diff in getting a "working" line dog as these dogs are bred to take a LOT of pressure off both handler and baiter.and take some f**king beatings on the job and too NEVER back down

i never go on about kieras or rostams lines much as i know how good they are and dont need to go on bout it but here i will now lol
    Kieras grand sire is a dog with the New York police he has Three *yes three* commendations for bravery! one for the fact he was beaten nearly to death by a crinimal with a metal pole. his handler had detained the man was checking him over, the guy smacked the handler clean out and Rocky took chase whilst being beaten OVER AND OVER, the guy was finally detained with over 40 SEVERE bite wounds not inc the less severe.

THIS is a dog with DRIVE for work, and i dont care who i offend here but a show dog is just that, bred for running round a ring and looking pretty my kiera isnt overly pretty and i dont care rostam is hardly MR Stunning again dont care.

it has been scientificaly *sp* proven when you breed for looks colour and confirmation * that you like* you dumb down your breed i will find the link to this and show you. now i wont say their are not great show dogs out there there are, but you couldnt get a GREAT working dog out of a show dog you get the odd one here and there.

and as someone who WORKS their dog i will say this, i will never go to a show breeder for a working dog. and i havent been let down yet for what i do have. and i know what lines id rather have at my side.

Paula you can title your dog all you like a lot of ppl who do these sports go to a field everyday and run through the same stuff so the dog is really going through the motions. i like to do sport to enrich my dogs life, but i prefere the scenario training and actual work with mine nothing more thrilling then finding that intruder putting drives into showlines... 893151
    Back to top Go down
    fredsmum
    Admin
    Admin
    fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: putting drives into showlines...   putting drives into showlines... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:15 pm

thought you might find it interesting lol.....
    :2222:
    Back to top Go down
    liverbird
    Admin
    Admin
    liverbird

Female
    Number of posts : 15537
    Rep : 31
    Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: putting drives into showlines...   putting drives into showlines... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:17 pm

putting drives into showlines... 729449 i think she did Shelley putting drives into showlines... 519353
    Back to top Go down
    http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com
    GR8GSD

GR8GSD

PostSubject: Re: putting drives into showlines...   putting drives into showlines... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:18 pm

ohh i did i just cant stand the high and mighty attitudes of some breeders putting drives into showlines... 956725 putting drives into showlines... 893151
    Back to top Go down
    fredsmum
    Admin
    Admin
    fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: putting drives into showlines...   putting drives into showlines... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:21 pm

:2431: not all breeders are the same though fazbo... there are a few who are okay putting drives into showlines... 729386 ...

*now im running :shelley: *
    Back to top Go down
    GR8GSD

GR8GSD

PostSubject: Re: putting drives into showlines...   putting drives into showlines... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:26 pm

ohh hun thier are i wont deny that but i mean the ones on ped daterbase who want to split breeds ect and say our working dogs are not to standard OUR dogs are the standard, well what it used to be.

im running right behind you putting drives into showlines... 5488 putting drives into showlines... 5488 putting drives into showlines... 5488 putting drives into showlines... 5488
    Back to top Go down
    fredsmum
    Admin
    Admin
    fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: putting drives into showlines...   putting drives into showlines... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:27 pm

lolol... i totally agree... the ones on oed database are hardcore, they scare me :san42:
    Back to top Go down
    GR8GSD

GR8GSD

PostSubject: Re: putting drives into showlines...   putting drives into showlines... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:29 pm

SCARE they are fecking Mini Hitlers putting drives into showlines... 893151

give me a mutt any day do a better job then most of their dogs putting drives into showlines... 956725
    Back to top Go down
    fredsmum
    Admin
    Admin
    fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: putting drives into showlines...   putting drives into showlines... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:32 pm

:2445: boss was a mutt, and i remember my ex saying if he was a few years younger he would have wanted to train him up for the army....he was quicker and more willing to learn than most of the dogs he had trained putting drives into showlines... 729386
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: putting drives into showlines...   putting drives into showlines... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

putting drives into showlines...
    Page 1 of 1