Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull Vote_lcapSmokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull Voting_barSmokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull Vote_rcap 
Sandra
Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull Vote_lcapSmokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull Voting_barSmokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull

Go down 
+2
Big J
liverbird
6 posters
AuthorMessage
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female
Number of posts : 15537
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull Empty
PostSubject: Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull   Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:42 pm

Submitted by K9 Magazine News Editor on July 15, 2009 – 2:05 pm

A 12 week old Chihuahua, called Smokey, is fortunate to be alive
after getting a grilling fork lodged in it’s skull. The accident
happened at a family party when the handle snapped off whilst feeding
the dogs scraps from the barbecue.

The unlucky - or very lucky, depending on how you view it, pup ran
into the woods with the fork stuck in his skull and went missing for 2
days. The dog was rushed to the vets where the fork was removed in
emergency surgery.

The pup is making a full recovery, although he has lost all eyesight in his right eye.Vet, Dr Keaton Smith said: “They came in in a total
panic…What the owner was describing was pretty unbelievable but
then I saw Smokey and almost passed out with shock.

Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull Fork-puppy
“I quickly anaesthetised him and put my hand over his head and then just pulled the fork out.”
“I have never seen anything like it in 25 years of vetting and I can’t believe he has survived.”
The dog’s owners, Hughie and Billie Wagers from London,
Kentucky said: ”The handle of the fork broke off and it went
straight into Smokey’s head. He ran away and after that we
thought he must have gone off and died. But two days later he came
walking back up the driveway with the fork still stuck in his head and
we took him straight to the vets.”

”It scared me half to death looking at it hanging out but
he’s doing good now even though it went right into his brain. We
thought he was going to die but he’s one lucky dog.”

:2431: awww i'm so glad he's ok :love: :love:

KEBAB ANYONE????? :eyebr:
Back to top Go down
http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com
Big J

Big J

Female
Number of posts : 273
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull   Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:10 pm

Poor poor little mite :cryyyyyy:
Back to top Go down
http://www.kjacksonphotography.co.uk
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull   Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:25 pm

i read about this in the paper... there was x-ray pictures too.. i cant see how it would get that far lodged in by just dropping it onto its head 🤔 .... i reckon someone mistook it for a sausage :2431:

seriously though... not so sure this was an accident :nhy:
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
slynico

slynico

Female
Number of posts : 4215
Rep : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull   Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:46 pm

No way was this an accident. Was it? 🤔
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull   Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:48 pm

i dont reckon so bev, for that fork to get part lodged into the dogs skull it has to be driven in with some force Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull 729386
Back to top Go down
slynico

slynico

Female
Number of posts : 4215
Rep : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull   Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:50 pm

Exactly. Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull 729386

Lot of drink (& goodness knows what else) flowing at the BBQ? People do strange things under the influence.

Poor little thing
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull   Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:53 pm

Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull 729386 i would love to know what really happened...
Back to top Go down
dogs4me

dogs4me

Female
Number of posts : 280
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull   Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:58 pm

that's got to be a cruelty case surely.
Back to top Go down
GR8GSD

GR8GSD

Number of posts : 7339
Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull   Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:02 pm

that is awful the poor dog and i agree not a accident at all for it to go right into the brain....

poor lil mite :love:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull   Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull
Page 1 of 1