Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Vote_lcapthe changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Voting_barthe changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sandra
the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Vote_lcapthe changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Voting_barthe changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

the changing faces of me....

Go down 
+10
Lainee
liverbird
Steffie
dogs4me
Lynne
Sandra
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Judes
fredsmum
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-28

the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the changing faces of me....   the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:32 pm

oooooooh right... karen karen karen.... i shal remember lol.... :2431: ...

lmao @ lynne... theres always the scouse karen :nhy: no i wouldnt either :2445:
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
Lynne

Lynne

Female
Number of posts : 2791
Rep : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: the changing faces of me....   the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:58 pm

Big J wrote:
Lynne wrote:

OH and Karen.............. thought i was the only woman for you!!!
I'm totally devastated now :cryyyyyy:

:2445: Ah I love me Lynnie :san42:

:san12: :san12: :san12:
She loves her Lynnie
:kss:
Scouse Karen the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 940418 she scares me :san42: :san42:
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: the changing faces of me....   the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:01 pm

youre not on your own lynne.... she scares everybody :san42: :san42: :san42: :san42:
Back to top Go down
Lynne

Lynne

Female
Number of posts : 2791
Rep : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: the changing faces of me....   the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:03 pm

:2431: :2431: :2431:
Back to top Go down
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female
Number of posts : 15537
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: the changing faces of me....   the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:31 pm

:shutittt: oi you lot when you have finished dissing the scouser in her absence.

that means
:shutittt: dont talk behind my back.
i'm not scary
i'm just misunderstood sometimes
:shutittt: ok
and while we are on the subject this has gone way off topic imo the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 867525

:san22: :san22:
Back to top Go down
http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com
Big J

Big J

Female
Number of posts : 273
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: the changing faces of me....   the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:06 pm

:2431: :2431:
Back to top Go down
http://www.kjacksonphotography.co.uk
BrenA

BrenA

Female
Number of posts : 7509
Rep : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: the changing faces of me....   the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:07 pm

:san50: Well done Shelley You look great the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 729386

How much weight have you lost now?

I wish i had the will power to stick to a diet :sadd:
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: the changing faces of me....   the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:21 am

awwww shut up ya scouse whingebag!!! :2642:

cheers bren, im not sure how much exactly ive lost... i never weighed myself this time.... ive wieghed myself before and it disheartens me ... i reckon about a stone and a half now... ive dropped a couple of dress sizes .... im starting to feel quite chuffed with myself now... especially when i was sorting all my clothes out yesterday, i threw quite a few away, i tried a coat on that the OH bought me for christmas.... and it was absolutely huge :2431: ....

im quite enjoying this diet, its taught me how to eat properly again without actually starving myself... i find myself being calorie obsessed though lol...
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female

PostSubject: Re: the changing faces of me....   the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:35 am

What diet are you using?
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: the changing faces of me....   the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:39 am

im on the ALLI diet im also using the alli pills from the chemist.... but when i stop taking the pills i'll keep up with the alli diet.... i bought the book from boots, and its been a godsend, i would be lost without it....

theres nothing special about it it just helps you work out how much fat and how many calories per meal you should be having according to your wieght bmi etc.... and it helps you work out your bmi too.... it gives you meal ideas and recipes including snacks you could eat etc etc... it even gives you the calosries fat etc content for individual pieces of food and named brand items eg. what yoghurts or ready meals..

i advise any one whos struggled with diets before to do it the ALLI way the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 729386
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female

PostSubject: Re: the changing faces of me....   the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:24 am

Might try it i really want to lose some weight I might have a look at this one

I bought some slimming tablets called Lipobind I think they are called months ago but havent tried them Slimfast has been chucked :zas: Dont know How anyone can drink that every day

The only way i find i can lose weight is by being really strict and writing everything down I also have to give myself treats like the odd small kitkat I need to decide the whole weeks food in advance so i dont get tempted

You have inspired me so im definately gonna have a go

Cant start this week because ive just done the big shop for the week and ive got relatives coming down from Scotland on Monday so will probably eat out atleast one night :2431: :2445: Excuses already
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: the changing faces of me....   the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:34 am

ooooh you reminded me... you get a little diary too to write everything down, so you can keep track of it... this is something i always do now the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 729386 ..

its nice to hear ive inspired you, makes it all worth while :love: .... if i can do it, someone who loves their food then im sure you can hun....

definately get the book from boots though, its my diet bible now lol.... and it doesnt put you of by pushing exercise in your face either :nhy: ... you could still do the diet on normal food, you just reduce your portions the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 729386 ... i find i eat more soups, salads chicken and fish now.... i can even go for a macdonlads and have a chicken deli no sauce with a diet coke and its still under 4oo calories :san12:

i never deprive myself of anything...i just make sure the portions are within my calorie intake... and i choose the foods i can have more of lol lol
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female

PostSubject: Re: the changing faces of me....   the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:50 am

Yes this is what i did the last time a dieted successfully My problem is i dont eat loads of food but all the wrong foods Im really fussy and have a lot of dislikes Fish being one of them :zas: I really wish i liked fish but i just cant stand any seafood Dont like eggs either Only veg i like are sweetcorn broccoli and petit pois peas Ive also got a sweet tooth The one thing i couldnt give up was my tea with one sugar I cant drink it with no sugar or sweetner in it Id rather give up a treat then not have my cups of tea the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 729386
Will definately check out that diet Im in town Monday so will have a nosey in Boots
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: the changing faces of me....   the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:55 am

this is what i was like bren, didnt eat much, but it was all totally the wrong stuff!!!.. broccoli is a good one to eat... i have a sweet tooth too...
i always have my coffee in a morning, but ive always had sweeteners anyway lol... and i always have a skinny cow chocolate lolly in the evening... theyre huge and less than 100 cals and only about 2.5g of fat, perfect for the sweet tooth!!

home made soups are always good too.... i get my OH to make me some before he goes back to work on a sunday... i love pepper soup... bloomin lovely, and i put loads of pepper and salt in too, so that i dont want anything sweet for a while cos my mouths still too hot lol lol....

i think theres a few alli books, you want the 'alli diet plan'
Back to top Go down
GR8GSD

GR8GSD

Number of posts : 7339
Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: the changing faces of me....   the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:59 am

awww sounds like your doing great hun i stick to the GI way of eating due to my blood suger being all crap lol but im not religus with it at the mo i have also come off my glutten free diet which isnt good :2431: as i can get stomach cancer, so im being told off today as i should go back on it but errr f it i say id rather die happy :san42:
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: the changing faces of me....   the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:00 pm

do as your told missus :shutittt:

i heard that it takes 4 months to change your lifestyle around and be able to totally stick to it forever.... im halfway there :san12:
Back to top Go down
GR8GSD

GR8GSD

Number of posts : 7339
Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: the changing faces of me....   the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:06 pm

really wow and if you think about it 4 months isnt long either

well done you :2879: :2879: :2879:

no i like hot fudge choc cake too much lmao, no i am i came off it for about a yr but will go back on it GRRRRRR!!! you cant eat feck all so i ended up even thiner then i am now
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: the changing faces of me....   the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:08 pm

good or weight loss then faz, but not good for your health :2431:

i could have choc fudge cake too... and that would prob be it till dinnertime lol lol....

nope four months isnt long when you think about it.... and my mind is pretty much changed aboout the way i live and eat now..so another 2 mths or so and it should be permanently imprinted onto my brain lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the changing faces of me....   the changing faces of me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the changing faces of me....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2