Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
back from the horse sales Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
back from the horse sales Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
back from the horse sales Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
back from the horse sales Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
back from the horse sales Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
back from the horse sales Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
back from the horse sales Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
back from the horse sales Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
back from the horse sales Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
back from the horse sales Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
back from the horse sales Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
back from the horse sales Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
back from the horse sales Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
back from the horse sales Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
back from the horse sales Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
back from the horse sales Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
back from the horse sales Vote_lcapback from the horse sales Voting_barback from the horse sales Vote_rcap 
Sandra
back from the horse sales Vote_lcapback from the horse sales Voting_barback from the horse sales Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

back from the horse sales

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GR8GSD

GR8GSD

Number of posts : 7339
Rep : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-28

back from the horse sales Empty
PostSubject: back from the horse sales   back from the horse sales Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:15 pm

well was a VERY early start got there at 8 so got great parking ect and settled our friends pony in *who i was riding for her in the ring*

well as were we grooming her these f**king Pikies jump on this poor lil welsh B youngster *basically backing it there and then* had the bit hanging down its poor mouth, well the poor soul was sooo scared he fell over with the lad on who fell off right in front of our pen :2433: :2445: so he gets back on with a whip :Angry: .

took a lot for both me and mitra not to go over there and smack him one!!! :mad: we then went for a walk round, and saw two lil coloured youngsters very thin *but with big fat wormy bellys* one had one of its hind legs ripped open and puss ozing from it, it was sooo swollen and covered in purple spray. yea thats gonna do the trick.

we were told the RSPCA had been called, but we took a police woman to see it and sort it also. me and mitra were trying to find out who had them as we were gonna take them. but like i said to mitra better for them to be seized then bought. we also wanted to get the lil Welsh B but was a colt and would cost more to geld lol.

anyway i tack janie up ready and this pikie comes in to see her i jump on to ride her round for him and hes, making a fecking pass at me :2431: i couldnt have been more grossed out if i tried! i said i have a BF thanks, so he said i will let you ride my horses *said in a pikie accent lol* to which i told him thanks but i have 4 of my own :kismyars:

ewww all the men just stare you up and down like a piece of meat was well just EWWWW!!! lol wen i was going in the ring everyone outside is checking janie out *as they do* and mitra said she was Pissing herself laughing as she haerd a guy shout if i was for sale :ezcs: mitras like yea at the right price :awx: :san42:

a very eventfull day i have to say wen janie got out of the ring poor heather burst in to tears and i was like dont or i will cry :san42: :san42:
Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female
Number of posts : 11943
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: back from the horse sales   back from the horse sales Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:34 pm

Sounds like an eventful day Farah!! back from the horse sales 729386 I was laughing at the thought of you being up for sale..........next for sale feisty young Iranian/cumbrian thoroughbred, will need a strong man as she will take a lot of handling!!! :san42: :san42:
Back to top Go down
GR8GSD

GR8GSD

PostSubject: Re: back from the horse sales   back from the horse sales Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:42 pm

:san42: :san42: :san42: very true hun, the aution guy said over the mic rider not for sale heather and me nearly died

was my first time at one of these things my sis has been to loads inc these gypo type ones and nice posh racehorse ones lol i would have bought soooo many as it was awful to see how some *not all* of the horses manly youngsters were being handled but huge men with big sticks BASTARDS!!

stallions were fighting everywhere climbing over the pens at the other horses, we went in and cut a horses loose who was tied by his neck to the pen gate! and the lil Welsh B whos bit had gone right in his poor mouth he was panicking like mad.

god was stressfull really was.

i could never send my horse to the sales, magic came from the sales, his head collar had dug into his head, he has a HUGE scar on his neck where they teatherd him he was broken to drive at just 2 and petrified and skinny and wen i went there i just thought of my poor lad me and mitra were close to tears :san42:
Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female
Number of posts : 11943
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: back from the horse sales   back from the horse sales Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:48 pm

How do people get away with that Farah, It would upset me too they shouldnt be allowed to have animals to treat them like that. :Angry: :Angry:
Back to top Go down
GR8GSD

GR8GSD

PostSubject: Re: back from the horse sales   back from the horse sales Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:55 pm

i dunno the cops were wandering about and RSPCA for a lil bit but Appleby was on so most were over there really

you can tell the ppl who love their horses and the dealers and pikies *they aint propper gypsies* i was under strict instructions do not bring anything home by mum, as she knows what im like.

a old guy was there with two lovely coloured youngsters well loved and handled i was cuddling one who i really liked, his wife had had a stroke and they couldnt keep all the horses, wen he was telling us me and mitra just felt soooo sorry for him. cos he said i can tell they would be loved with you two :2431: :cryyyyyy: he was a real nice guy too lol

the ppl i went with today were the ones who bought magic from the sales, their mum wouldnt leave him there she said he was in a sorry state and it has taken yrs to get the poor lad right but hes still petrified of men even now he had taken some beatings bless him :Angry:

they are not as bad theses days but still bad nuth if you ask me, bloody horses running loose here and there lol madness really was
Back to top Go down
E.J.

E.J.

Female
Number of posts : 568
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: back from the horse sales   back from the horse sales Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:03 am

sounds awful think i would be going home with everyone of them
Back to top Go down
http://www.arrocheyn-gsds.co.uk
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female
Number of posts : 15537
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: back from the horse sales   back from the horse sales Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:28 pm

i used to go to Beeston Horse Sales
hated every minute of it especially the ones that the meat men got.
:Angry:
Back to top Go down
http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com
slynico

slynico

Female
Number of posts : 4215
Rep : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: back from the horse sales   back from the horse sales Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:41 pm

I dont go to horse sales anymore. Been a couple of times and they are soul destroying
Back to top Go down
GR8GSD

GR8GSD

PostSubject: Re: back from the horse sales   back from the horse sales Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:04 pm

very well put bev thats it ive never been never been allowed and never wanted to really altho i wanted to go to appleby this yr.

its not the same as it used to be tho my sis said its more of a way for the pikies to exchange money between themselves, she asked how much a young coloured horse was once and was told 6 grand!! basically so she wouldnt want it.

for that amount you would want summet good lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: back from the horse sales   back from the horse sales Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

back from the horse sales
Page 1 of 1