Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door Vote_lcapThe following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door Voting_barThe following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door Vote_rcap 
Sandra
The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door Vote_lcapThe following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door Voting_barThe following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-28

The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door Empty
PostSubject: The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door   The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:08 pm

FOR ALL PET OWNERS........................

Dear Dogs and Cats: The dishes with the paw prints are yours and contain your food. The other dishes are mine and contain my food. Placing a paw print in the middle of my plate and food does not stake a claim for it becoming your food and dish, nor do I find that aesthetically pleasing in the slightest.

The stairway was not designed by NASCAR and is not a racetrack. Racing me to the bottom is not the object. Tripping me doesn't help because I fall faster than you can run.

I cannot buy anything bigger than a king sized bed. I am very sorry about this. Do not think I will continue sleeping on the couch to ensure your comfort. However, dogs and cats can actually curl up in a ball when they sleep. It is not necessary to sleep perpendicular to each other, stretched out to the fullest extent possible. I also know that sticking tails straight out and having tongues hanging out on the other end to maximize space is nothing but sarcasm.

For the last time, there is no secret exit from the bathroom! If, by some miracle, I beat you there and manage to get the door shut, it is not necessary to claw, whine, meow, try to turn the knob or get your paw under the edge in an attempt to open the door. I must exit through the same door I entered. Also, I have been using the bathroom for years - canine/feline attendance is not required.

The proper order for kissing is: Kiss me first, then go smell the other dog or cat's butt. I cannot stress this enough.

Finally, in fairness, dear pets, I have posted the following message on the front door:

TO ALL NON-PET OWNERS WHO VISIT AND LIKE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT OUR PETS:

(1) They live here. You don't.
(2) If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture. That's why they call it 'fur'-nature. (3) I like my pets a lot better than I like most people.
(4) To you, they are animals. To me, they are adopted sons/daughters who are short, hairy, walk on all fours and don't speak clearly.

Remember, dogs and cats are better than kids because they
(1) eat less,
(2) don't ask for money all the time,
(3) are easier to train,
(4) normally come when called,
(5) never ask to drive the car,
(6) don't hang out with drug-using people;
(7) don't smoke or drink,
(8) don't want to wear your clothes,
(9) don't have to buy the latest fashions,
(10) don't need a gazillion dollars for college and
(11) if they get pregnant, you can sell their children
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com

PostSubject: Re: The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door   The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:36 pm

The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door 729386 The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door 729386
Back to top Go down
SUMMER
SUMMER

Female
Number of posts : 6955
Rep : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door   The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:39 pm

Absoluely.. The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door 867525
Back to top Go down
http://Arantiusgsd.webs.com
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female
Number of posts : 20040
Rep : 22

PostSubject: Re: The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door   The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:08 pm

The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door 729386 The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door 729386
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogtalk4us.com
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female
Number of posts : 11943
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door   The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door   The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door
Page 1 of 1