Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Vote_lcapIm in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Voting_barIm in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Vote_rcap 
Sandra
Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Vote_lcapIm in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Voting_barIm in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!!

Go down 
+6
Steffie
BrenA
jacobrad
Sandra
fredsmum
Judes
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female
Number of posts : 11943
Rep : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Empty
PostSubject: Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!!   Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:34 pm

kalas recall has always been fantastic but over the past couple of weeks she is having selective hearing!! She is also getting terrible with other dogs for chasing them, she thinks she is just playing but the owners arent very happy when she pounces on them!!

Ed and I have had an argument cos ed is too soft with her and she has him wrapped around her little paws!!!

Also first day of my 3 day break from work and ive had 5 calls only things that I could sort out so im not a happy bunny today!!!! Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 583730 Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 583730
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48

PostSubject: Re: Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!!   Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:36 pm

oooooh dear me ... naughty kala Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 910222 ...

shes just testing you hun Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 74848 ..... you'll soon sort that out Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 805515... freds hearing has got selective just lately ... maybe its the weather Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 658515

bloomin work Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 575435 ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female
Number of posts : 20040
Rep : 22

PostSubject: Re: Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!!   Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:47 pm

Woo naughty girl Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 658515 Hazel does the selective hearing thing every so often Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 575435

Its quite annoying Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 910222
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogtalk4us.com
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!!   Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:57 pm

Sandra wrote:

Its quite annoying Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 910222

Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 910222 freds been doing it lately too Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 575435
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female
Number of posts : 20040

PostSubject: Re: Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!!   Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:10 pm

Must be the time of year Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 2454432500
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogtalk4us.com
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!!   Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:15 pm

must be Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 910222
Back to top Go down
jacobrad
jacobrad

Female
Number of posts : 3720
Rep : 19
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!!   Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:19 pm

get her on a longline jude , if she don't come when called give her a quick check ,i know how easy it is to be soft with them but what happens if she ever slipped her lead and saw another dog at the other side of the road Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 988447
Back to top Go down
http://www.jacobrad.co.uk
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!!   Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:32 pm

jacobrad wrote:
get her on a longline jude , if she don't come when called give her a quick check ,i know how easy it is to be soft with them but what happens if she ever slipped her lead and saw another dog at the other side of the road Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 988447

She is always on her dogmatic with a training lead when walking near roads Sue so we are doubly careful. They are only ever off lead where theres no roads nearby. Im going back to basics with her, and i do blame Ed totally!!!! I saw she was interested in the black lab and i told ed to put her on her lead til we got past but no i was told i was paranoid!! he didnt get the words out of his mouth when she went chasing after it and totally ignored my call, she has never done that before!! the thing is she is clever and she knew she had done wrong when she eventually came back.
Back to top Go down
jacobrad
jacobrad

Female
Number of posts : 3720
Rep : 19
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!!   Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:45 pm

you are not by yourself mindy refused to come back to me the other day cos she thought i was going to take her ball , luckily we were on a field , i called her and she just stood there with the finger up, so i walked away and left her she came running up to me and i was saying to her p**s off i don't want you , her face was a picture after about 10 minutes of walking round trying to lose her Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 517699 a turned and called her she came flying to me , shes so sensitive all night she was coming for a cuddle like she was saying do you still love me mum Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 805515
Back to top Go down
http://www.jacobrad.co.uk
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!!   Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:46 pm

awww bless her Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 805515 ...
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female
Number of posts : 7509
Rep : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!!   Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:42 pm

Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 658515 Kala you naughty girl Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 0247

Keira is the same Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 575435 shes normally a really good girl but has a very stubborn streak Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 658515 If we see other dogs we always put her back onlead because sometimes she just wont come back on recall

She can be a little madam Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 658515 and yes its our own fault

We tend to tollerate more bad behaviour from her and concentrate more on Mickeys bad behaviour around other dogs Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 658515

Shes a little bugger for not bringing the ball back aswell Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 658515
Back to top Go down
Steffie

Steffie

Female
Number of posts : 1051
Rep : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!!   Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:13 pm

How old is she now Jude? She might be having like a teenage rebelling streak. I think going back to basics will help. Vivas recall got really good then she did a runner one day, my trainer said to go back to total basics and almost retrain the recall, touch wood I think her recall is alot better and solid this time round. Hope you feel in better mood soon Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 805515
Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!!   Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:52 pm

She was 2 in May Steffie and I think she is seeing how far she can push the boundaries!!
Back to top Go down
SuzieB

SuzieB

Female
Number of posts : 3576
Rep : 14
Registration date : 2010-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!!   Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:44 pm

How ya feeling today hunni Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 805515 Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 805515 I would go back to basics and like you say she's testing ya. Caius has been a sod recently when walking to heel so I'm currently using a harness which is working wonders for us.

Long lines are great I use one with Caius.He pulls like mad to get to other dogs but with the long line attached and me changing direction he is coming to his senses more and leaving the other dogs. We all need back to basics at times - I do it regularily with the kids home ed. Its tedious but worth it Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 805515
Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!!   Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:30 pm

Im fine today thanks hun Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 805515 little madam came to me everytime i called her but there were no distractions really. the problem with chasing dogs is the only fault i have with her, i think she just wants to play but its the fact she growls that other owners think she is being aggresive and she isnt Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 583730 if she has her ball in her mouth she pushes it against the other dog but she does this to marley when she wants to play.
Back to top Go down
Lainee

Lainee

Number of posts : 4395
Rep : 25
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!!   Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:46 pm

Tess can be a little so and so when it comes to re-call when she has her ball, so i tend to tell her to go away and she normaly comes back to me.

I think they do try to push their luck.
Back to top Go down
Lorz

Lorz

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!!   Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:41 pm

They deff do Zara is the worst one out of my bunch once she is out in the park she just plods along where she wants to go but if i run away from her she is back like a shot...lol

Storm well when she see another dog she is off so i have gone back to basics with her and have just got calming signal by Turid Rugaas so about to start reading that.

Back to top Go down
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female
Number of posts : 15537
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!!   Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:13 pm

Naughty Kala, she maybe pushing her bounderies Judes but as you say it has to stop..
I wish I had got Tilly under proper control when she started chasing dogs then maybe she would be ok off lead today.

But Kala knows your call means 'come back', Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 910222

I never trained Tilly properly in the first place
Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 575435
good luck on taking her back to basics.... and good luck with Ed too
Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 658515 your probably gonna have trouble re-training him Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! 925943
Back to top Go down
http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!!   Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im in a bad mood and kalas been a naughty girl!!
Page 1 of 1