Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
Children laughed as they kicked pup to death Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
Children laughed as they kicked pup to death Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
Children laughed as they kicked pup to death Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Children laughed as they kicked pup to death Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
Children laughed as they kicked pup to death Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
Children laughed as they kicked pup to death Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
Children laughed as they kicked pup to death Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
Children laughed as they kicked pup to death Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
Children laughed as they kicked pup to death Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
Children laughed as they kicked pup to death Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
Children laughed as they kicked pup to death Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
Children laughed as they kicked pup to death Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
Children laughed as they kicked pup to death Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
Children laughed as they kicked pup to death Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
Children laughed as they kicked pup to death Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
Children laughed as they kicked pup to death Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
Children laughed as they kicked pup to death Vote_lcapChildren laughed as they kicked pup to death Voting_barChildren laughed as they kicked pup to death Vote_rcap 
Sandra
Children laughed as they kicked pup to death Vote_lcapChildren laughed as they kicked pup to death Voting_barChildren laughed as they kicked pup to death Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

Children laughed as they kicked pup to death

Go down 
+4
Sandra
fredsmum
slynico
liverbird
8 posters
AuthorMessage
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female
Number of posts : 15537
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Children laughed as they kicked pup to death Empty
PostSubject: Children laughed as they kicked pup to death   Children laughed as they kicked pup to death Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:33 am

Saturday January 08 2011

THREE children, one as young as five, laughed and cheered as they kicked a puppy to death in a rural housing estate.A horrified neighbour witnessed the shocking roadside scene in the Long Lane in Letterkenny, Co Donegal.And an animal welfare group last night criticised the gardai after they failed to investigate the incident.The
man, who identified himself as 'Paul', said yesterday he could not
believe what he was seeing as he drove into the estate on Thursday
evening.
"I could see a group of very small children kicking something that wasn't a football. "As
I approached them I could see it was a small pup. They were kicking and
jumping on its head," he told a Highland Radio show yesterday.
When
the shocked motorist returned minutes after parking his car, the puppy
was dead and the children were laughing and joking as they left the
scene.
He said the youngest was around five years old and the oldest was about 11 years old."They were almost thrilled to bits that they had kicked this pup to death and stamped on its head," Paul said."They were laughing and slapping each other on the back."The
dog's head was crushed and there was quite a pool of blood. It turned
my stomach, doing that to an animal at that age. What are they going to
be like when they are older?"
But when Paul called to the garda
station with a picture to report what he had witnessed, he was not even
asked to file a complaint.
"I showed the picture to the guard but
he looked at me with a look of 'what do you want me to do?' I wasn't
even asked my name," he said.
Donegal Pet Rescue spokesman Sean
McClafferty has called for an urgent meeting with the superintendent at
Letterkenny Garda Station to discuss the matter.
"The guard at the desk is duty bound to take all the details of the crime because this is a crime."It
is extremely disturbing that children would do that but we are living
in an age where cruelty to animals doesn't seem to matter," he said.
http://www.independent.ie/national-news/children-laughed-as-they-kicked-pup-to-death-2488673.html Children laughed as they kicked pup to death 73314

These Sick little Twisted f***s will grow into even Sicker Twisted Adult F***s..God Help us All.... Children laughed as they kicked pup to death 73314
Back to top Go down
http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com
slynico

slynico

Female
Number of posts : 4215
Rep : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Children laughed as they kicked pup to death   Children laughed as they kicked pup to death Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:22 am

God help us all indeed Children laughed as they kicked pup to death 743284
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Children laughed as they kicked pup to death   Children laughed as they kicked pup to death Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:38 pm

little fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!

they wont be laughing if i put me size 7's on and kick f**k out of them

Children laughed as they kicked pup to death 73314 Children laughed as they kicked pup to death 73314 Children laughed as they kicked pup to death 73314 Children laughed as they kicked pup to death 73314

it scares me to think of what this world is coming too Children laughed as they kicked pup to death 743284
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female
Number of posts : 20040
Rep : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Children laughed as they kicked pup to death   Children laughed as they kicked pup to death Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:44 pm

Reading that makes me sick, what the hell is going on, Children laughed as they kicked pup to death 866713
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogtalk4us.com
Lainee

Lainee

Number of posts : 4395
Rep : 25
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Children laughed as they kicked pup to death   Children laughed as they kicked pup to death Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:48 pm

no wonder the world is getting worse with regards to animal curelity if kids this young are doing it ....makes me sick Children laughed as they kicked pup to death 894833
that poor pup Children laughed as they kicked pup to death 743284
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female
Number of posts : 7509
Rep : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Children laughed as they kicked pup to death   Children laughed as they kicked pup to death Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:25 pm

Children laughed as they kicked pup to death 73314 Children laughed as they kicked pup to death 73314 Children laughed as they kicked pup to death 73314 Children laughed as they kicked pup to death 73314
Back to top Go down
SUMMER
SUMMER

Female
Number of posts : 6955
Rep : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Children laughed as they kicked pup to death   Children laughed as they kicked pup to death Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:28 am

Children laughed as they kicked pup to death 482195 Children laughed as they kicked pup to death 482195 Children laughed as they kicked pup to death 482195 Children laughed as they kicked pup to death 482195
Back to top Go down
http://Arantiusgsd.webs.com
hilary bradshaw

hilary bradshaw

Female
Number of posts : 2629
Rep : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Children laughed as they kicked pup to death   Children laughed as they kicked pup to death Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:43 am

rest in peace littl one Children laughed as they kicked pup to death 551236
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children laughed as they kicked pup to death   Children laughed as they kicked pup to death Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Children laughed as they kicked pup to death
Page 1 of 1