Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Vote_lcapNo cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Voting_barNo cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Vote_rcap 
Sandra
No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Vote_lcapNo cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Voting_barNo cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!!

Go down 
+2
Judes
SuzieB
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SuzieB

SuzieB

Female
Number of posts : 3576
Rep : 14
Registration date : 2010-08-27

No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Empty
PostSubject: No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!!   No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:51 pm

Kids have had a virus coupled with gastroenteritus No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! 502598 So mum here has been up during night cleaning up - the joys. No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! 112302

Woke up this a.m thinking I'd slept funny cos lower back was aching. Went to do some shopping back felt worse when got home and now I can hardly walk, or bend over. No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! 42991

Well seeing as how I'm struggling to walk I surely cant be expected to clean! No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! 398987

Just wondered if any one's free for cleaning tomorrow??? Sue came to mind!No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! 1642
Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female
Number of posts : 11943
Rep : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!!   No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:00 pm

awwww no!! hope you all feel better soon No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! 805515 No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! 805515
Back to top Go down
SuzieB

SuzieB

Female

PostSubject: Re: No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!!   No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:03 pm

The last time I suffered like this I had sciatica and it took 6 weeks to get over it.

I want to go puppy shopping and visit Sue soon No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! 675475
Back to top Go down
Lainee

Lainee

Number of posts : 4395
Rep : 25
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!!   No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:07 pm

I hope your feeling better soon Suzie.
Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female
Number of posts : 11943
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!!   No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:09 pm

SuzieB wrote:
The last time I suffered like this I had sciatica and it took 6 weeks to get over it.

I want to go puppy shopping and visit Sue soon No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! 675475

oh well if you are too poorly then I will just have to visit Sue and pinch your puppy!!! No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! 658515

Only joking!!! No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! 805515 No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! 805515
Back to top Go down
jacobrad
jacobrad

Female
Number of posts : 3720
Rep : 19
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!!   No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:24 am

No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! 41621 i have dragged myself around all week so NO CHANCE , try taking arica and rhutox might help, i get sciatica alot but do exercises to ease the pain, hope you feel better soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.jacobrad.co.uk
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48

PostSubject: Re: No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!!   No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:28 am

AWWW noooooooo, i can totally sympathise with you, i suffer with sciatica and back problems No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! 805515 No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! 805515

yer think sue would have put on her rubber gloves and got stuck in No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! 74848
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
jacobrad
jacobrad

Female

PostSubject: Re: No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!!   No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:33 am

fredsmum wrote:
AWWW noooooooo, i can totally sympathise with you, i suffer with sciatica and back problems No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! 805515 No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! 805515

yer think sue would have put on her rubber gloves and got stuck in No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! 74848
god you are posh , i can't afford rubber gloves
Back to top Go down
SuzieB

SuzieB

Female

PostSubject: Re: No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!!   No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:43 am

jacobrad wrote:
fredsmum wrote:

Been exercising and it feels a little easier this a.m

god you are posh , i can't afford rubber gloves
I'll buy ya some Sue No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! 76853
Back to top Go down
jacobrad
jacobrad

Female

PostSubject: Re: No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!!   No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:22 pm

you are ok but thanks for the offer , No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! 41621
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48

PostSubject: Re: No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!!   No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:49 pm

No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! 658515 No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! 41621
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female
Number of posts : 20040
Rep : 22

PostSubject: Re: No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!!   No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:55 pm

No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! 41621 No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! 41621 No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! 41621

Do yer really use rubber gloves Shelley No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! 112430
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogtalk4us.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!!   No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No cleaning for me for the mo - u free Sue!!!
Page 1 of 1