Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
SERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ   Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
SERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ   Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
SERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ   Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
SERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ   Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
SERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ   Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
SERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ   Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
SERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ   Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
SERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ   Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
SERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
SERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
SERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ   Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
SERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ   Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
SERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ   Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
SERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ   Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
SERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ   Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
SERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ   Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
SERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ   Vote_lcapSERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ   Voting_barSERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ   Vote_rcap 
Sandra
SERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ   Vote_lcapSERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ   Voting_barSERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ   Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

SERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SuzieB

SuzieB

Female
Number of posts : 3576
Rep : 14
Registration date : 2010-08-27

SERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ   Empty
PostSubject: SERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ    SERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ   Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:31 pm

Hi everyone SERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ   30413

received this a few moments ago

While driving on a rural end of the roadway on Thursday morning, I saw an infant car seat on the side of the road with a blanket draped over it.
For whatever reason, I did not stop, even though I had all kinds of thoughts running through my head. But when I got to my destination, I called the Police and they were going to check it out. But, this is what the Police advised even before they went out there to check....

There are several things to be aware of ... Gangs and thieves are now plotting different ways to get a person (mostly women)to stop their vehicle and get out of the car.

"There is a gang initiation reported by the local Police Department where gangs are placing a car seat by the road...with a fake baby in it...waiting for a woman, of course, to stop and check on the abandoned baby.

"Note that the location of this car seat is usually beside a wooded or grassy (field) area and the person -- woman -- will be dragged into the woods, beaten and raped, and usually left for dead. If it's a man, they're usually beaten and robbed and maybe left for dead, too.

DO NOT STOP FOR ANY REASON!!!

DIAL 9-9-9 AND REPORT WHAT YOU SAW, BUT DON'T EVEN SLOW DOWN.

"IF YOU ARE DRIVING AT NIGHT AND EGGS ARE THROWN AT YOUR WINDSHIELD,
DO NOT STOP TO CHECK THE CAR, DO NOT OPERATE THE WIPER AND DO NOT SPRAY ANY WATER BECAUSE EGGS MIXED WITH WATER BECOME MILKY AND BLOCK YOUR VISION
UP TO 92.5%,AND YOU ARE THEN FORCED TO STOP BESIDE THE ROAD AND BECOME A VICTIM OF THESE CRIMINALS.

THIS IS A NEW TECHNIQUE USED BY GANGS, SO PLEASE INFO RM YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES.

THESE ARE DESPERATE TIMES AND THESE ARE UNSAVORY INDIVIDUALS WHO WILL TAKE DESPERATE MEASURES TO GET WHAT THEY WANT."

Please talk to your loved ones about this. This is a new tactic used.
Please be safe.
Get started NOW -- SEND THIS MESSAGE TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES TO BE CAREFUL AND AWARE OF EVERYTHING AROUND THEM SO AS NOT TO BECOME A
VICTIM

Please do as it says and inform as many friends as poss cross post etc

Thanks

SERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ   805515 SERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ   805515
Back to top Go down
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female
Number of posts : 15537
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ    SERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ   Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 8:20 pm

SERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ   894833 I saw this a few weeks ago on facebook cant believe the things some people will stoop to to steal a car or attack anyone.
this world is such a scary place.
Back to top Go down
http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ    SERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ   Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:12 am

OMG....I consider myself to be 'street wise' but this just takes things to a new level. What kind of sickos come up with this sort of stuff? Scarey to say the least. My fear is that IF someone or something IS needing someones help then nowadays no-one is going to stop or offer help for fear of being gangbanged!
This is a cruel world where one is now scared to even go out.
Bring back the old days of being able to leave your door unlocked, your kids safe to be playing in the streets and nipping into next door for a drink (and probably a clip round the ear), where the local bobby knows all the local hooligans who don't do much apart from play kick the can! and a woman can walk safely down the street at night without being a target.
To go to the extent of what you have described is rare. To have this kind of set up must mean it is premeditated and a loner. Dangerous character.I hope this does not catch on throughout the Country and becomes a MO for preditors. Sick!
cc
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ    SERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ   Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:45 pm

this e-mail has been doing the rounds for a few years now.... i remember posting it once....

its scary stuff!
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ    SERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SERIOUS WARNING PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1