Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Vote_lcapAM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Voting_barAM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Vote_rcap 
Sandra
AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Vote_lcapAM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Voting_barAM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY???

Go down 
+8
Suze
Lainee
Sandra
Lorz
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
hilary bradshaw
12 posters
AuthorMessage
hilary bradshaw

hilary bradshaw

Female
Number of posts : 2629
Rep : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-04

AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Empty
PostSubject: AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY???   AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:57 pm

As some of you already know, my little girl was sexually assaulted on her 9th birthday by our next door neighbour.
he was given a suspended sentence and put on the register for 5 years (he was a retired prison officer, had he gone to jail he would have come out in a box)
he carried on living next door for about 8 months and finally he and the mrs moved just round the corner.
Yesterday I found out that he had died on SIneads birthday(karma???)
he was 76.
I had a drink to celebrate, I feel like putting bunting all around the house, having a party, ect, ect.
I can't help the way I feel, I am so glad he is dead, I really am.
feeling this happy that someone has died doesn't sit to well, but I am elated and I just can't help it.

AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? 274243 AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? 386731
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female
Number of posts : 7509
Rep : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY???   AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:18 pm

No Your Not any normal parent would feel the same AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? 805515 AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? 805515

I cant believe he moved back in next door AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? 989279 that must have been awful AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? 805515 AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? 805515
Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female
Number of posts : 11943
Rep : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY???   AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:23 pm

I would have a party!!!!! no you arent wrong i would feel the same AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? 805515
Back to top Go down
hilary bradshaw

hilary bradshaw

Female

PostSubject: Re: AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY???   AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:35 pm

I was our worst nighmare when he moved back next door, when he was on bail he was not allowed within a 2 mile radius of the town.
he gets to trial, admits it and within 3 hours he was right back next door, the law is an ass.
Both Sinead and I didn't want to leave the house. Ste wanted to kill him but he had to refrain, he would have probably been locked up if he has clobbered him.

he used to hang his underpants on the line for us to see and mow his front lawn with his top off.
His windows went through a few times but all this did was highlight things for Sinead.

by the way, she is absolutely fine now.
Back to top Go down
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female
Number of posts : 15537
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY???   AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:39 pm

hilary bradshaw wrote:
As some of you already know, my little girl was sexually assaulted on her 9th birthday by our next door neighbour.
he was given a suspended sentence and put on the register for 5 years (he was a retired prison officer, had he gone to jail he would have come out in a box)
he carried on living next door for about 8 months and finally he and the mrs moved just round the corner.
Yesterday I found out that he had died on SIneads birthday(karma???)
he was 76.
I had a drink to celebrate, I feel like putting bunting all around the house, having a party, ect, ect.
I can't help the way I feel, I am so glad he is dead, I really am.
feeling this happy that someone has died doesn't sit to well, but I am elated and I just can't help it.

AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? 274243 AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? 386731

AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? 583730 your not abnormal at all Hilary.
I would be dancing on the bastards grave. AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? 948933
wtf!!! after him being found guilty he was allowed to carry on living next door to you.
omg I cannot imagine what you and your family went through. that t**t should of been made to leave the area, so much for the justice system it's
outfuckingragous. AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? 73314
he would of been dead long before now if it were my daughter, t must of taken a hell of a lot for you and Steve to keep from killing him AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? 894833 I so admire you both for that AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? 18969
Your Sinead has grown into a beautiful confident woman good for her. you must both be so proud of her AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? 805515 AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? 805515
so dance on the bastards grave Hils and Ste, I for one would AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? 7796
Back to top Go down
http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com
Lorz

Lorz

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Rep : 22
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY???   AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:54 pm

Oh my god i had to read this about 3 times I hold my hat off to you cant even imagine what that must of been like for you all but yeah i agree DANCE BABY DANCE AS Terence trent darby sang but make sure its on the BASTARDS GRAVE!!!!!!

AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? 805515 AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? 277732 AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? 274243
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female
Number of posts : 20040
Rep : 22

PostSubject: Re: AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY???   AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:51 am

Jeez Hilary how awful the bastard being next door. As already said the law is an arse.

You party girl and enjoy every sip you drink. AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? 805515 AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? 805515 AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? 805515
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogtalk4us.com
Lainee

Lainee

Number of posts : 4395
Rep : 25
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY???   AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:46 am

the system is totally corrupt AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? 73314
you have every right to party as that bastard has finally had his comeuppance.
enjoy AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? 867525
Back to top Go down
Suze

Suze

Female
Number of posts : 784
Rep : 7
Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY???   AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:01 am

I'll come down and dance on the B*%stards grave with you...
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruaghaire.co.uk
bingnblaze

bingnblaze

Female
Number of posts : 1861
Rep : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY???   AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:03 pm

omg thas terrible that ur daughter had to go thru that AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? 447425

ur deffo not wrong to b glad hes died - i would b aswell hun AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? 805515

enjoy a good few drinks - u deserve them! AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? 867525
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48

PostSubject: Re: AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY???   AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:17 am

Suze wrote:
I'll come down and dance on the B*%stards grave with you...

yea me too!!!!!

i'd have put banners up and let the whole street know why i was partying!!!....

good riddance to bad rubbish AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? 274243
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
slynico

slynico

Female
Number of posts : 4215
Rep : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY???   AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:37 pm

Don't quite know what to say tbh Hilary.

It's not something I would want to talk about personally so I think you're very brave putting it on here. I cant imagine being able to live with that & to have him within even a 100 mile radius of me would drive me nuts.
Back to top Go down
hilary bradshaw

hilary bradshaw

Female

PostSubject: Re: AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY???   AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:18 pm

it was his funeral today, nothing in the papers, no church, no flowers and no one there.... we are best friends with his son, he and his family didn't go, (he had been abusing him since he was 10,) but his sister did go hence this is how I know.

Scum, I have now finally found some peace, and I am a little bit pissed
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48

PostSubject: Re: AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY???   AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:34 pm

good riddance to bad rubbish AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? 274243
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
halfpint-tc

halfpint-tc

Female
Number of posts : 312
Rep : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY???   AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:52 pm

go and dance on his grave the horrible nasty bastard he should of died along time ago and suffered till he dropped.if i lived closer i would join you. AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? 805515 big hugs for you.xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY???   AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY???
Page 1 of 1