Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Vote_lcapsome one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Voting_barsome one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Vote_rcap 
Sandra
some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Vote_lcapsome one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Voting_barsome one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!!

Go down 
+7
Sandra
hilary bradshaw
SUMMER
liverbird
Judes
bingnblaze
millie
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
millie

millie

Number of posts : 15
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-28

some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Empty
PostSubject: some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!!   some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:56 pm

this is what he said
Quote :
Ah come on, its not paranoia, lets be honest, every person on these
forums I know of, hates her, all she does is look to cause conflict and
ram her fkin stupid dogs down our throats 24/7, I mean come on, if she
ever got out a bit more, she might realise there is more to life than
dogs. I can imagine her being the type of person who no humans like or
can even tolerate, so the dogs are the only thing she has in life, hence
its all she ever goes on about!!

Sick of this, people bowing
down to her and pussy-footing around like their standing on eggshells
around her, and then slagging her off every chance they get in private,
lets all just be honest and blunt for a change folks, it will probably
please her knowing people feel this way, because she will have achieved
her aim.

hello mattlfc this is tillys daughter who the fook do
you think your talking to if ya dont like what shes doin fook OFF!!! we
dnt want your opinion any way, if people want to agree with my mum they
can, so stop trying to ruin things cus no one will agree with the SHIT
your talking about ya low life arse wipe do one!!!!

muuuahahahahah tit!! xx
Back to top Go down
bingnblaze

bingnblaze

Female
Number of posts : 1861
Rep : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!!   some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:02 pm

nice 1 millie :) dont take no shit off sum bloke whos head is up his arse! some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 502966
Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female
Number of posts : 11943
Rep : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!!   some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:46 pm

well done Millie!!!!! some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 18969
Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female
Number of posts : 11943
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!!   some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:48 pm

well done Millie!!!!! some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 18969
Back to top Go down
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female
Number of posts : 15537
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!!   some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:48 pm

some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 658515 like mother like daughter
I got banned again some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 41621
Back to top Go down
http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com
SUMMER
SUMMER

Female
Number of posts : 6955
Rep : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!!   some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:05 pm

some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 989279 some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 989279
Back to top Go down
http://Arantiusgsd.webs.com
hilary bradshaw

hilary bradshaw

Female
Number of posts : 2629
Rep : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!!   some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:20 am

you go girl :2431:
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female
Number of posts : 20040
Rep : 22

PostSubject: Re: some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!!   some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:44 am

millie wrote:
this is what he said
Quote :
Ah come on, its not paranoia, lets be honest, every person on these
forums I know of, hates her, all she does is look to cause conflict and
ram her fkin stupid dogs down our throats 24/7, I mean come on, if she
ever got out a bit more, she might realise there is more to life than
dogs. I can imagine her being the type of person who no humans like or
can even tolerate, so the dogs are the only thing she has in life, hence
its all she ever goes on about!!

Sick of this, people bowing
down to her and pussy-footing around like their standing on eggshells
around her, and then slagging her off every chance they get in private,
lets all just be honest and blunt for a change folks, it will probably
please her knowing people feel this way, because she will have achieved
her aim.

hello mattlfc this is tillys daughter who the fook do
you think your talking to if ya dont like what shes doin fook OFF!!! we
dnt want your opinion any way, if people want to agree with my mum they
can, so stop trying to ruin things cus no one will agree with the SHIT
your talking about ya low life arse wipe do one!!!!

muuuahahahahah tit!! xx

some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 265546 some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 265546 Well done for sticking up for your Mom some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 610864 some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 610864
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogtalk4us.com
jacobrad
jacobrad

Female
Number of posts : 3720
Rep : 19
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!!   some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:50 am

if you can't stick up for your mum who can you stick up for ,must admit you held back on your swearing well,
Back to top Go down
http://www.jacobrad.co.uk
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female

PostSubject: Re: some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!!   some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:17 am

jacobrad wrote:
if you can't stick up for your mum who can you stick up for ,must admit you held back on your swearing well,

she didn't hold back for long tho Sue some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 575435

Quote :
f**k off, at least 3 people on here all bitch about her in
private and have posted to the contrary, your a load of two faced twats, do I have to name you all, show some
fuckin balls and start speaking ya mind, not hiding behing the facade all the
time.

And I have the ability to ban you all, so beat that
some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Clip_image001hahahahahaha

oh get over yourself
you self obsessed dweeb!! keep ya opinions to
yaself if ya nt guna say anything nice alls youve done here is cause shit GO
AWAY!! little boy hahaha!!

Quote :

Why dont you jog on and keep tuggin ya stupid dogs...

hahahahahaha not much to say now have ya ya nobeeeen!!
STUPID DOGS!! theyve got more intelligence than you ya gimp!! go n tug yaself
off ya loner!!!
Quote :

Loner? At least ive got real
mates, not just animals who can't choose either way and would probably rather
be PTS. Intelligence? Hahaha you just have no idea do you, you really don't..

well we have a hell of lot more friends and family than you
obviously!! LONER yes you fooking are sitting there arguing with a woman who
just wants you to f**k of!! id put you to sleep if i had the choice ya tit!!
ohhh i do know intelligence when it hits me in the face and YOU just havent got
it other wise you wudnt be bothering my mum!!!
now do us a favour n leave her alone.
if she has her opinions and you dont like them dont bother writing to her cus
its quite sad that you have fook all to do!!
Quote :

Hahahaha you are hilarious, friends, people who tolerate
you ramming your dogs down their throats all the time, and im afraid though the
saying goes "mans best friend", your dogs dont count as friends...
Now run along little girl, and you might want to refer to the forum terms and
conditions whilst your at it, because you are currently breaking them.

And if what your mum see's is bothering her, maybe he should get some intelligence and choose to ignore it or fook off back to gsdrescue hahaha
Latest news - grown woman can't handle a few comments being
made against her on the internet, after she trys her very best to inflict her
views on everyone and gets aggressive with all those who oppose or question
those views...
As Vince Cable said...
"From Stalin to Mr Bean"
Hahahahahahahaha
look just f**k off!!!! yer geeky t**t!!!!!. I think will get
my brothers to read the stuff you been writing about me mum. they have no
desire to go to prison but i reckon for YOU they will make an acceptation. i
dont give to 2 f**k for forum shite you on about before the whole lot gets
deleted it's copied and pasted yer wanker.

some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 863498
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female

PostSubject: Re: some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!!   some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:56 pm

some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 41621 some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 41621 some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 41621 some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 41621

She ain't half slapping him back ain't she some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 41621 some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 41621

How come he is allowed to talk like that and others arn't then some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 300576
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female
Number of posts : 7509
Rep : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!!   some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:10 pm

some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 658515 some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 41621 What an idiot some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 910222 Obviously not a dog lover some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 583730

Bet Karen would love to meet him some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 398987 while out walking the dogs with her sons some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 398987
Back to top Go down
bingnblaze

bingnblaze

Female
Number of posts : 1861
Rep : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!!   some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:17 pm

some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 265546 some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 265546 some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 265546 some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 265546
Back to top Go down
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female

PostSubject: Re: some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!!   some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:28 pm

BrenA wrote:
some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 658515 some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 41621 What an idiot some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 910222 Obviously not a dog lover some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 583730

Bet Karen would love to meet him some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 398987 while out walking the dogs with her sons some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 398987
I would love to meet him Bren some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 756370 , even without my 2 sons and dogs. some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 434936
I know what he looks like (pimperly looking geek) I know where he lives and I know what car he drives. some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 956576
Back to top Go down
slynico

slynico

Female
Number of posts : 4215
Rep : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!!   some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:16 pm

Which forum is this? Can I join? Please? some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 756370
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female

PostSubject: Re: some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!!   some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:25 pm

liverbird wrote:
BrenA wrote:

I would love to meet him Bren some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 756370 , even without my 2 sons and dogs. some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 434936
I know what he looks like (pimperly looking geek) I know where he lives and I know what car he drives. some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 956576

Your not a stalker are you Karen some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 41621 some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 41621 some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 41621 some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 41621 some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 41621
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female

PostSubject: Re: some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!!   some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:31 pm

some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 732260 Follow him with your dogs and walk up to him outside his house and say his name followed by we re watching you some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 41621

Scare the shit out of him some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 41621 some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 41621 some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 41621 some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 41621

some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 248262

Only joking some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 398987 its only my sick sense of humour some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 398987 some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 398987

Set Bev onto him instead some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 610864 That would be so funny some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 457589
Back to top Go down
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female

PostSubject: Re: some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!!   some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:33 pm

some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 300576 thats a fecking good idea Bren some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 41621
and Bev could cast a spell on him some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 658515
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female

PostSubject: Re: some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!!   some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:36 pm

some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 658515 Dont mention it was my idea at the court case some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 457589
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female

PostSubject: Re: some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!!   some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:41 pm

Bev would be a great stand in for you some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 910222 Im sure she would do you proud

with maybe a few less swear words some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 925943
Back to top Go down
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female

PostSubject: Re: some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!!   some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:47 pm

BrenA wrote:
some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 658515 Dont mention it was my idea at the court case some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 457589

some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 41621 some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 41621 some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 41621 some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 41621 some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 41621 some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 41621

BrenA wrote:
Bev would be a great stand in for you some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 910222 Im sure she would do you proud

with maybe a few less swear words some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 925943

some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female

PostSubject: Re: some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!!   some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:04 pm

some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 289342 Wonder if hes one of the guests reading this thread some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 457589
Back to top Go down
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female

PostSubject: Re: some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!!   some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:49 am

some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 457589 omg I hope so some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 41621
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female

PostSubject: Re: some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!!   some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:47 am

BrenA wrote:
some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 289342 Wonder if hes one of the guests reading this thread some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 457589

some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 41621 some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 41621 some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 41621 some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 41621
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48

PostSubject: Re: some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!!   some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:17 pm

oooh i say,.... one of the best threads ive read for a while :san12:

and why did no one text me this to tell me :why:

twas better than the soaps some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 910222

well done millie some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! 18969
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!!   some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some one was rude to my mum on wiki wirral so i posted this to him!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next