Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. Vote_lcapsince having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. Voting_barsince having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. Vote_rcap 
Sandra
since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. Vote_lcapsince having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. Voting_barsince having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs..

Go down 
+3
bingnblaze
fredsmum
liverbird
7 posters
AuthorMessage
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female
Number of posts : 15537
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. Empty
PostSubject: since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs..   since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:52 pm

I have only had the internet for just over 3 years. and I have discovered so
much about dogs and breeding etc that I was totally oblivious to.

for e.g
Health tests. I thought this meant getting your dog checked over by a
vet no blood work included tho since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 658515

Hip Scoring never heard of it before since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 863498

Puppy Farms I had no idea of since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 583730

rspca I thought these where the good guys since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 894833

Lines in a pedigree I did lines at school (clueless) since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 300576

Designer Breeds no way? since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 989279

Dog Lovers I didn't know so many people thought the same as me about
their dogs since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 948933

Rainbow bridge I just hoped my dogs went somewhere nice. since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 743284 Raw Feeding since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 989279
shock horror!!!! chicken bones. since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 56081 no way
Dog Training how manydifferent methods there are since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 723440
Animal Abuse how much is going on out there since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 866713 in other countries as well as here since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 471338

I Should of left well alone me thinks since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 76853
Back to top Go down
http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs..   since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:05 pm

:2431: ditto pretty much everything you said hun....

ive had the internet for as long as i can remember, but i only joined forums and started reading up about dogs when fred was a few months old....

ive learned loads in the past few year, however did i manage to keep a dog for 14yrs without the internet :san12:
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female
Number of posts : 15537
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs..   since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:07 pm

fredsmum wrote:
:2431: ditto pretty much everything you said hun....

ive had the internet for as long as i can remember, but i only joined forums and started reading up about dogs when fred was a few months old....

ive learned loads in the past few year, however did i manage to keep a dog for 14yrs without the internet :san12:

since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 910222 me too Shelley.. and my cross breed Roxy had 2 litters of pups without me feeling so friggin guilty since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 575435
I do know however they are all healthy coz all 21 of them are still alive and well since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 948933

mind you come to think of it, I didn't have the net when Tilly had her pups either my daughter had the internet tho and she advertised the pups for me. since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 434936 I didn't see anything wrong with it then tho. since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 863498
Back to top Go down
http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com
bingnblaze

bingnblaze

Female
Number of posts : 1861
Rep : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs..   since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:36 pm

same as u rly - crazy how much there is 2 learn - i thought breeding was well u no just lettin 2 dog go for it - i didnt know about hip scores or anythin!
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female
Number of posts : 7509
Rep : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs..   since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:23 pm

Same here I didnt really bother with the internet until we decided to get a GSD Then i went on it reading up about the breed and looking for a good breeder We came across Videx GSDs and thought how good the site seemed and read all David Paynes stuff about health testing etc

Ever since then ive been hooked on the net reading up about all sorts of stuff to do with the animals since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 910222 Thats how i found you guys (well it was the other site that you all used to be members of since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 658515 ) You know the one some of you got banned from since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 925943 since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 658515 since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 41621
Back to top Go down
Suze

Suze

Female
Number of posts : 784
Rep : 7
Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs..   since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:41 am

I learned that i knew nothing and still know nothing about dogs...
since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 41621 since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 41621 since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 41621 since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 41621 since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 41621 since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 41621

But at the same time you meet like-minded fellow humans who help to keep your faith in the human race alive.

Thank you to all for that...

And three cheers for all the wonderful information at your fingertips.......

I LOVE the internet for giving more info than i can digest in one lifetime hence why im gonna have to live forever !!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruaghaire.co.uk
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female
Number of posts : 20040
Rep : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs..   since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:29 pm

I couldn't live without the net since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 583730

Everything I need to know I google since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 910222

From Cooking a new dish that I haven't done before, gardening, anything with the home, cars etc I get a lot of music to play without buying it since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 658515 shouldn't say that

Info on my fish, exies, loads and loads since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 948933

And of course my lovely dogs and chickens since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 52020

When I am thinking of buying anything I check online about reviews and prices, god everything since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 910222

And I get to chat with all of you since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 277732
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogtalk4us.com
Lainee

Lainee

Number of posts : 4395
Rep : 25
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs..   since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:06 pm

I am with suze, learning alot about health etc and meeting people like you lot on internet since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. 277732
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs..   since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

since having the internet, what have you discovered about dogs..
Page 1 of 1