Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped Vote_lcapDogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped Voting_barDogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped Vote_rcap 
Sandra
Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped Vote_lcapDogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped Voting_barDogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped

Go down 
+4
Lynne
Lisab
Sandra
liverbird
8 posters
AuthorMessage
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female
Number of posts : 15537
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped Empty
PostSubject: Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped   Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:12 pm

Senior canines have called upon the government to microchip dangerous
human beings, who they claim to be a “menace to dog society”. The
proposal was made at a Crufts round-table discussion on the future of
canine-human relations.
“Basically, some of them are nutters,” said Mr Fluffy, a 6-year-old
Poodle from Camberley, Surrey. “I mean, my owner’s OK – she’s in her
sixties and wouldn’t harm a fly – but you see them hanging around on
street corners with these things hanging out of their mouths, making all
these strange noises. If I did that, I tell you what, they’d put me
down!”
Rex, a 4-year-old Labrador, barked his agreement, adding that “the
Dangerous Humans act should be enacted as soon as possible. I sniffed
one the other day who had clearly peed himself, and he was foaming at
the mouth. Drinking in public, too – these humans should be microchipped
so that we can tell where they are at all times. They disgust me.”
A number of dogs were in agreement that some kind of limit to human
breeding should be put in place, with a maximum of two offspring per
human couple.
Rex continued: “They breed like crazy in some places – I saw one woman
who had a litter of about seven or eight. I mean, I’ve never looked, but
how many teets has she got? No one human can have enough milk for that
many kids. What we need is some kind of control on human reproduction,
and looking at some of them, I think we need to stop them from
in-breeding. All those funny chins and wonky ears? Yeah, it might work
for us dogs, but humans?”
Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped 6a00d83451c3cb69e20120a5ae3713970b-
The round-table discussion carried on long into the night, with
proposals being made for the most dangerous humans to be muzzled, a
proposal that was agreed upon unanimously, after it was revealed that
dogs actually do understand swearing.
“I hate their foul language,” said Minxy, a Yorkshire Terrier from
Basingstoke. “F- this and f-that, you’re a c-, you’re a w-, they should
be muzzled until they learn their lesson. I go mad when they talk to me
like that. And while I’m on the topic, I can’t bear human-fighting. The
idea of putting two humans in a ring together to fight just makes me
sick.”
One topic that remained unresolved was the suggestion from some of the
bigger dogs that more dangerous humans should be subject to the same
castration rules as dogs.
Mr Killer, a 7-year-old Rottweiller from Blackpool, said “they cut my
balls off because they thought it would calm me down – well I tell you
what – I’m in a f***ing big rage about it – after 6 years without balls,
I’m still seething. Some of those humans who hang around on my street
corner with their cans of frothy yellow stuff and those cigarettes – cut
their nads off and see how they like it. Grrrrrrr
Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped 19672_1242458192568_1562733741_3069
Back to top Go down
http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female
Number of posts : 20040
Rep : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped   Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:13 pm

Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped 41621 Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped 41621 Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped 41621 Tiz true Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped 910222
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogtalk4us.com
Lisab

Lisab

Female
Number of posts : 221
Rep : 7
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped   Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:23 pm

Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped 457589
Back to top Go down
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female
Number of posts : 15537
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped   Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:25 pm

I think thats what dogs would deffo say about us humans Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped 910222
Back to top Go down
http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com
Lynne

Lynne

Female
Number of posts : 2791
Rep : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped   Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:28 pm

Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped 457589 Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped 457589 Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped 457589
Back to top Go down
SUMMER
SUMMER

Female
Number of posts : 6955
Rep : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped   Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:33 pm

Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped 41621 Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped 41621 Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped 41621 Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped 41621
Back to top Go down
http://Arantiusgsd.webs.com
Suze

Suze

Female
Number of posts : 784
Rep : 7
Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped   Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:02 am

Brilliant !!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruaghaire.co.uk
Lorz

Lorz

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Rep : 22
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped   Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:53 am

Love it!!!! Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped 457589 Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped 41621 and yeah very true......lol
Back to top Go down
hilary bradshaw

hilary bradshaw

Female
Number of posts : 2629
Rep : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped   Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:34 pm

another time, another place Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped 910222
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped   Dogs call for dangerous human beings to be microchipped Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1