Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Vote_lcapBailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Voting_barBailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Vote_rcap 
Sandra
Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Vote_lcapBailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Voting_barBailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!!

Go down 
+5
Sandra
BrenA
hilary bradshaw
fredsmum
liverbird
9 posters
AuthorMessage
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female
Number of posts : 15537
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Empty
PostSubject: Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!!   Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:37 pm

just altered the title so yer not thinking it's another tragic sad story Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! 41621
ok you guys
as you all know I have been putting up with Bailey and Shady creating Havoc every time they know they are going out.

this video is what I have to put up with every time I put my boots on and stand up.
the video is about 3 minutes long and I have had to put the phone down so some bits are just audio. the barking in the background is Tilly trying to get out, the screetching noise is Bailey he gets excited coz he's going out also Shady jumos around like a loony trying to bite his bits.
hope this works
Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Th_Video-0001-1

Last edited by liverbird on Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!!   Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:44 pm

i crashed at 1;20 ...but i got the jist of it Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! 910222 ....
fred used to be like that, it drove me wild, some days i wouldnt even take him out, i sat back down :2431: .... in the end i used to get his lead out and leave it where he could see it, and i would take my boots on and off till he realised that it didnt always mean he was going out.... even now he can still pace up and down whining.... so i will put his lead on and then sit back down and ignore him till he lies down Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! 910222 .... hes loads better now, i still have to tell him to sit and wait, i sometimes have to take my pills where he cant see, cos he knows if im taking them , he may be going out lol and occasionally he forgets everything,but its nowhere near as crazy as it used to be... Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! 583730

its gonna be harder for you to break it with 3 dogs.... good luck :2431:
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!!   Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:51 pm

I try my best to be calm about the whole process but i could quite happily string the 3 of them up. it's got so bad if i mention to OH i'm off out I have to spell
W A L K and P A R K instead of just saying them Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! 170113
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48

PostSubject: Re: Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!!   Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:54 pm

i know how you feel hun we couldnt say walk in front of our last dog, we had to spell it out :2431:

i can imagine the bedlam in your house when it is time to go out.... Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! 910222 my inlaws dog makes just as much noise as yours do on its own, i could quite happily string that up :2431:
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
hilary bradshaw

hilary bradshaw

Female
Number of posts : 2629
Rep : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!!   Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:02 pm

welcome to my world Karen, mine are just the same, bloody mayem!

sounds like excited chimps!!!!!
Back to top Go down
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!!   Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:21 pm

bad enough with 3 Hilary but you have 5 are they all like that.
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female
Number of posts : 7509
Rep : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!!   Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:59 pm

:san12: :san12: That could be our house Mine are exactly the same only possibly louder Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! 457589 It drives us mad Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! 894833 We ve tried everything to stop them getting so excited but nothing works Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! 583730 If we did your method Shelley they would never go out Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! 583730

We have to spell the words out aswell Karen Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! 925943 Cesar was talking about that in his show it was so funny when he was pretending to be the owner saying into his camera "Well honey im taking the dogs out for a W.A.L.K." I also have to spell the word CAT and MOJO so Mickey doesnt go mental :san12: Im surprised he hasnt cottoned on yet Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! 925943

Its bad enough with two dogs going nuts when the word walk is mentioned so id hate to have to deal with three like you :2431: and how Hilary copes god only knows Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! 989279
Back to top Go down
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!!   Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:20 pm

Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! 457589
thank god i am not the only one with the same problem then Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! 41621
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female
Number of posts : 20040
Rep : 22

PostSubject: Re: Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!!   Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:55 am

Misty is a bit like this as well, not as bad as she used to be though Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! 583730

She kinda prances with a little whine now Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! 658515

Bryn and Hazel have never done it thank god Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! 41621 but Ellie gets very excited tapping your knee's with her front paws Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! 41621 like a little ballet dancer, but she doesn't make a noise

Sounds really manic on the video Karen, it's a wonder you haven't given up trying to remain calm and shouted your head off by now Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! 524543 in frustration Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! 925943
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogtalk4us.com
SUMMER
SUMMER

Female
Number of posts : 6955
Rep : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!!   Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:27 am

Summer is just as bad but the boys are quiet when they go out. Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! 910222
Back to top Go down
http://Arantiusgsd.webs.com
Lainee

Lainee

Number of posts : 4395
Rep : 25
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!!   Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:57 am

Sam can be like that. the girls are better.
i hope you find a solution Karen Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! 910222
Back to top Go down
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!!   Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:19 am

thanks for the advice guys Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! 41621 Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! 41621

Sandra I do scream and shout Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! 170113
worse than the dogs Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! 739249
but I knew I was recording it Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! 434936
Back to top Go down
Lorz

Lorz

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Rep : 22
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!!   Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:20 am

dusk is like that she is a nightmare gets so damn excited sometimes she sets the other 2 off but luckily i just shout at them and they back off and go back and sit but Dusk she just bounces constantly should of called her TIGGER....lol have started opening the front door and making her sit at the other end of the hall and stay there long process but she is slowly but surely getting there. Just need to train the son to do it....lmao

Good luck... x
Back to top Go down
jacobrad
jacobrad

Female
Number of posts : 3720
Rep : 19
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!!   Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:51 am

if i pick a lead up in our house the lot of them scream at the top of their voices, sounds like they are getting murdered Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! 41621
Back to top Go down
http://www.jacobrad.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!!   Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bailey and Shady Nightmare on Merseyside!!
Page 1 of 1