Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Vote_lcapAnybody had enough snow and ice yet? Voting_barAnybody had enough snow and ice yet? Vote_rcap 
Sandra
Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Vote_lcapAnybody had enough snow and ice yet? Voting_barAnybody had enough snow and ice yet? Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

Anybody had enough snow and ice yet?

Go down 
+6
Lisab
Lainee
BrenA
hilary bradshaw
Judes
slynico
10 posters
AuthorMessage
slynico

slynico

Female
Number of posts : 4215
Rep : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody had enough snow and ice yet?   Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:21 am

Cos I certainly have!!

1. Roads very very icy. Chloe's already written two cars off so I think a third would see her without a car, full stop!

2. Having to carry water from the house cos all the taps on the yard are frozen

3. Menage frozen solid

4. Pavements in Manchester a death trap

5. All the Manchester trains from Stoke delayed every day by at least 20 minutes

Fed up now. It was on the news this morning that a horse had had to be put down cos it slipped and fractured it's pelvis while they were leading it out of it's stable :((
Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female
Number of posts : 11943
Rep : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had enough snow and ice yet?   Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:57 am

Totally fed up and depressed, I feel like a prisoner at home and at work as I wont walk in it. This is my worst nightmare as I broke my ankle a number of years ago slipping on ice......... and its even more depressing to know theres more to come!
Luckily Ed could take me to work all last week and our friend Gary bless him picked me up, dont know whats happening this week Ed can pick me up from work but for him to take me I'll have to be dropped off at 6am, Gary has offered but I just feel so bad asking him

There has been a thaw here overnight but if it freezes its going to be lethal!!
Back to top Go down
slynico

slynico

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had enough snow and ice yet?   Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:02 am

My father's wife wont go out cos she broke her hip very badly a few years ago when she fell on the ice. The roads around us have not been gritted at all so until you get up to the main A roads they're lethal
Back to top Go down
hilary bradshaw

hilary bradshaw

Female
Number of posts : 2629
Rep : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had enough snow and ice yet?   Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:09 pm

yea, I am too, its so hard to shovel the shit out of the garden, and with 5 dogs that a lot of shit!!!!
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female
Number of posts : 7509
Rep : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had enough snow and ice yet?   Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:13 pm

hilary bradshaw wrote:
yea, I am too, its so hard to shovel the shit out of the garden, and with 5 dogs that a lot of shit!!!!

Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? 732260 @ Hilary

I find it easier You can see where it is Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? 457589

Nearly break my neck going down the stairs tho Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? 658515

I heard about that horse aswell Bev Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? 743284 What a shame Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? 743284
Back to top Go down
Lainee

Lainee

Number of posts : 4395
Rep : 25
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had enough snow and ice yet?   Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:28 pm

im with you on that one hilary Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? 910222 .
yes im now fed up with it and there is more to come.
very sad about that horse Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? 743284
Back to top Go down
hilary bradshaw

hilary bradshaw

Female
Number of posts : 2629
Rep : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had enough snow and ice yet?   Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:39 pm

well at least you can keep your hands warm picking it up Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? 517699
Back to top Go down
Lisab

Lisab

Female
Number of posts : 221
Rep : 7
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had enough snow and ice yet?   Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:16 pm

Im sick of the snow... hate it hate it hate it......unless im wrapped up warm inside...then its very pretty!!
Back to top Go down
Lynne

Lynne

Female
Number of posts : 2791
Rep : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had enough snow and ice yet?   Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:16 pm

Bloody sick of it now!!
A bus just missed my wee brothers car yesterday.. hit the car in front of his, the road just outside my house is on a slope, road like an ice rink.. driver had no chance of avoiding the car
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had enough snow and ice yet?   Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:26 pm

IM GOING TO BE SELFISH ...oops caps :2431: ....i want more snow!!!!!!...i love it love it love it.... dont like the rain were having, its melting the sow alway but turning it into black ice Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? 482195

tia and i were out in it most of saturday....we took the sledge out and went for a long walk and went sledging on the way :2431: ....was great fun....
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
Steffie

Steffie

Female
Number of posts : 1051
Rep : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had enough snow and ice yet?   Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:55 pm

Yes im well and truely sick of it.
I measured a foot of snow in the garden Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? 981857 Viva is overly obcessed with it, i can let her off in the garden because she wont come back in and wants to stay out all day, i took her for a walk yesterday and sledging with my nephews and she spent the whole timepulling my arm out the socket Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? 981857
I cant get my car out the drive or down the road so having to rely on lifts from mum in her 4x4.
Horses cant go out and i cant get there twice a day so having to pay someone to skip him out and give him feed in the evening.
And god it makes my legs ache walking thru it lol
Back to top Go down
Steffie

Steffie

Female
Number of posts : 1051
Rep : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had enough snow and ice yet?   Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:55 pm

Oh but on the plus side im working from home today lol
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had enough snow and ice yet?   Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:05 pm

Im fed up of it Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? 910222

My dogs are obsessed with it aswell and wont come back in when they go out in the garden Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? 0247 They were running around the garden barking at each other at 1am last night Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? 894833 Bet the neighbours love me Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? 658515

Its been snowing here all morning Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? 524543 so weve got fresh snow on top of the ice now Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? 56081

Cant wait for the thaw Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? 910222
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had enough snow and ice yet?   Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:07 pm

weve had snow on and off too...but it doesnt seem to be settling Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? 583730 ....
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had enough snow and ice yet?   Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:16 pm

OH took the dogs out really early this mornng and said there were loads of cars abandoned on the roads Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? 910222

There were three that were struggling to get off the estate onto the main road

My brother got stuck on my mums drive yesterday Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? 910222 but eventually managed to get going

My sons school is closed but he had to struggle in this morning because he had an exam Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? 910222 They rang us at 7.15am to tell us his maths exam was still on
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had enough snow and ice yet?   Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:21 pm

crikey....its not that bad where i am Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? 583730 ....
Back to top Go down
slynico

slynico

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had enough snow and ice yet?   Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:14 pm

No, you selfish madam!!! Dont give a thought for those who have to go out do you? Self, self, self. Thats all you think about!!! Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? 482195
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had enough snow and ice yet?   Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:49 am

slynico wrote:
No, you selfish madam!!! Dont give a thought for those who have to go out do you? Self, self, self. Thats all you think about!!! Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? 482195

Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? 989279 who? me?

absofuckinlutely bev :ciggy:
Back to top Go down
SUMMER
SUMMER

Female
Number of posts : 6955
Rep : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had enough snow and ice yet?   Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:56 am

Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? 925943 Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? 925943 Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? 925943 Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? 925943
Back to top Go down
http://Arantiusgsd.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had enough snow and ice yet?   Anybody had enough snow and ice yet? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody had enough snow and ice yet?
Page 1 of 1