Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
tony knight - the dog listener Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
tony knight - the dog listener Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
tony knight - the dog listener Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
tony knight - the dog listener Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
tony knight - the dog listener Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
tony knight - the dog listener Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
tony knight - the dog listener Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
tony knight - the dog listener Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
tony knight - the dog listener Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
tony knight - the dog listener Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
tony knight - the dog listener Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
tony knight - the dog listener Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
tony knight - the dog listener Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
tony knight - the dog listener Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
tony knight - the dog listener Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
tony knight - the dog listener Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
tony knight - the dog listener Vote_lcaptony knight - the dog listener Voting_bartony knight - the dog listener Vote_rcap 
Sandra
tony knight - the dog listener Vote_lcaptony knight - the dog listener Voting_bartony knight - the dog listener Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

tony knight - the dog listener

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-28

tony knight - the dog listener Empty
PostSubject: tony knight - the dog listener   tony knight - the dog listener Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:28 pm

is this a rip off cesar millan?... ive never heard of him until now 🤔 .....

i read the free report you get when you put your e-mail address in.....

:nhy: ... i cant say he impressed me from what i read....and to get to know how to become pack leader you have to go to a website and no doubt buy it :2431: ....

hes a second hand broken cesar millan :2431:

http://www.tony-knight.co.uk/obediencereport
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female
Number of posts : 20040
Rep : 22

PostSubject: Re: tony knight - the dog listener   tony knight - the dog listener Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:31 pm

never heard of him :nhy:
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogtalk4us.com
GR8GSD

GR8GSD

Number of posts : 7339
Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: tony knight - the dog listener   tony knight - the dog listener Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:32 pm

ahh couldnt be arsed reading it so many ppl jump on the back of things dont they if they are good fair nuth but for the most part they are not lol
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Female
Number of posts : 5647
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: tony knight - the dog listener   tony knight - the dog listener Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:39 pm

I read this last week, I actually thought he sounded ok and yes, very Cesarish to me tony knight - the dog listener 729386

I was happy with what he said, its very similar to what I think anyway tony knight - the dog listener 729386
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: tony knight - the dog listener   tony knight - the dog listener Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:56 pm

do you think paula... i wasnt sure... it sounded like some of it was conflicting advice lol... but then i am slow to take things in... :2431:
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Female

PostSubject: Re: tony knight - the dog listener   tony knight - the dog listener Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:04 pm

I will have a look again, cant remember exactly what he said, I was only interested in the parts about obedience training not the be all and end all of dog training tony knight - the dog listener 729386
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Female

PostSubject: Re: tony knight - the dog listener   tony knight - the dog listener Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:07 pm

I just realised, he is Jan Fennells son tony knight - the dog listener 729386
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: tony knight - the dog listener   tony knight - the dog listener Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:08 pm

whos jan fennel hun 🤔
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Female

PostSubject: Re: tony knight - the dog listener   tony knight - the dog listener Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:13 pm

Shes the "original dog listener" in the UK, according to some.

http://www.janfennellthedoglistener.com/

I read one of her books a few years ago, it was ok. Made sense in some ways as far as I can remember.

I dont tend to follow and "training methods" though, Cesar comes the closest to me and he doesnt really "train" so I tend to read it, see what other people could take from it and carry on as I was already :2445:
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Female

PostSubject: Re: tony knight - the dog listener   tony knight - the dog listener Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:15 pm

http://www.k9-gems.co.uk/index_AmichienBonding.htm

Its all about pack leadership etc etc this link will give you a quick overview tony knight - the dog listener 729386
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: tony knight - the dog listener   tony knight - the dog listener Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:23 pm

pretty much the same as cesar tony knight - the dog listener 729386 ......

im the same.... i watch different training methods and use what it best for me... i mix and match :2431:
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Female

PostSubject: Re: tony knight - the dog listener   tony knight - the dog listener Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:25 pm

Yep, all dogs are different anyway so there cant be just one universal thing for all dogs :nhy:
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: tony knight - the dog listener   tony knight - the dog listener Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:30 pm

:nhy: :nhy: ....

i took a stick out with me today, i took fred somewhere we hadnt been before, so it was more for protection against strays, an to make me feel more powerful lolol...

i used it as cesar does, to push fred back if he walks out in front.... it worked a treat lol... after he discovered that widening the gap between us didnt mean i couldnt reach him... :2445: .... he doesnt pull anymore anyway...just thought i would try it... :2431:
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Female

PostSubject: Re: tony knight - the dog listener   tony knight - the dog listener Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:39 pm

Oh nice one. I've used a stick before too, works a treat tony knight - the dog listener 729386

Mimi is a pain in the arse with the pushchair, she will walk perfectly to heel, for the pushchair, which is slightly more forward than I like :2445: Without it, she walks properly tony knight - the dog listener 729386

I need to get my arse into gear though, I dont take them out myself as much as I used to cos of them dogs and they are starting to push their luck a little and slightly pulling me towards something that looks interesting. Their "pulling slightly" drags me a few steps before I can get control again and its not on :nhy:

It does make you wonder exactly how strong they are cos when they drag me like that, they arent really trying :2431:
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: tony knight - the dog listener   tony knight - the dog listener Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:47 pm

fred used to be the same paula....i think walking him with the pushcahir so much was a bad thing....he always walked to heel with the pushchair..therefore making him walk ahead of me when the pushchair wasnt there tony knight - the dog listener 482195 ....

when the OH has hold of fred... he pulls... its annoying, thats why i hate him walking him lol... cos then he tries it on with me lol...

i bet if they wanted to paula they could have you over in a heartbeat tony knight - the dog listener 729386 ....
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Female

PostSubject: Re: tony knight - the dog listener   tony knight - the dog listener Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:53 pm

They walk ok without the pushchair too, its just annoying tony knight - the dog listener 729386

I've no doubt they could drag me all over the place if they tried, I've had a taste of the strength in them, I would want to feel anymore :nhy:

You dont realise how strong Mimi is, she plays tug of war with all o us and seems to know exactly how hard she can tug for each person so she doesnt pull us over, so you dont feel it.

Stan on the otherhand, will play with Joe and be gentle, then with us, he puts in so much effort. He cant outdo us yet but I'm sure it wont be long :2445:
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: tony knight - the dog listener   tony knight - the dog listener Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:55 pm

:2431: i woudlnt like to tussle with stan lolol.. hes going to be soooooo strong lol....

im quite sure fred could have me over too...but he chooses not to push it too far ....but i certainly wouldnt trust nicole out with him... :nhy:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tony knight - the dog listener   tony knight - the dog listener Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tony knight - the dog listener
Page 1 of 1