Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
Mimi's breeding. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
Mimi's breeding. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
Mimi's breeding. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Mimi's breeding. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
Mimi's breeding. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
Mimi's breeding. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
Mimi's breeding. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
Mimi's breeding. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
Mimi's breeding. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
Mimi's breeding. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
Mimi's breeding. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
Mimi's breeding. Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
Mimi's breeding. Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
Mimi's breeding. Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
Mimi's breeding. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
Mimi's breeding. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
Mimi's breeding. Vote_lcapMimi's breeding. Voting_barMimi's breeding. Vote_rcap 
Sandra
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

Mimi's breeding.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Paula

Paula

Female
Number of posts : 5647
Rep : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Mimi's breeding. Empty
PostSubject: Mimi's breeding.   Mimi's breeding. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:42 am

I've been looking at GSD lines and stuff pictures of different types of GSD's.

Mimi is a strange shape. She has quite a large body for her head and most GSD's have a much smaller waist to her. Her colouring isnt that common here either.

Anyway, she seems very similar to alot of DDR/czech bred dogs, yet shes not quite those either.

She is similar to these

http://www.justk9s.com/females/

The first pic has her body though Mimi is a bit thinner and Mimi's tail is longer.

The fourth pic has an identical head shape but is thinner from a side view.

This one is very much like Mimi

V Don vom Rolandsteich
Mimi's breeding. VDonvomRolandsteich

Mimi (old pic, shes grown a little since then. Shes not in a show stance either)

Mimi's breeding. DSCF0018

I would love to know where she came from. Shes definately got alsorts in her, she doesnt have high drives and is very calm without having to do much "work" with her. Shes happy with not much at all, yet will "work" all day if you asked her.

Anyway, I just found it fascinating and thought it might be interesting to see what others thought on the subject Mimi's breeding. 729386
Back to top Go down
GR8GSD

GR8GSD

Number of posts : 7339
Rep : 15

Mimi's breeding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimi's breeding.   Mimi's breeding. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:13 pm

the type of GSD's i like are the czech and DDR *east german* thats wat lines i was getting b4 i got kiki but wen i got the call seeing if i would take her on trial i couldnt refuse and when i met her WOW lol

pure DDR gsds are purely working bred dogs and are what i belive a GSD is that is just my opinion lol

Mimi is a bi colour which is common but in working bred dogs mainly as is black and your dark sables *not the light ones *

you can find all sorts on the net its great, did you ever get any idea of where she came from cos you kind of rescued her didnt you ??
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Female
Number of posts : 5647
Rep : 4

Mimi's breeding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimi's breeding.   Mimi's breeding. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:04 pm

Not really. I went to see the people who "bred" her last year and took her with me. She was taller than her mum and almost as tall as her dad even then.

Her parents are the same colour as she is but her mothers sister is a black and tan. She was a smallish fat thing with stumpy legs.

The people knew nothing about GSD's, nevermind anything else......They even "got rid" some of the pups at five weeks. Mimi was 5 to the day weeks when she came to us.

There is another dog around here who came from the same sort of area, he looks like Mimi but hes very tall and has a white chest. He looks like one of those panda sheps. The young chavvy lad who owns him said he has a white parent, thats why he has a white chest.....People here dont have a clue :2445: Mimi doesnt like him either, she fights with him!!

Thats all I know about her.
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female
Number of posts : 20040
Rep : 22

Mimi's breeding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimi's breeding.   Mimi's breeding. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:26 pm

🤔 All very interesting Pauls, I wonder what her background is, would be great to find out, I liked the 2 pis you put up of Mimi and the other shep, to show us the likeness. If she was mine I would like to know as well Mimi's breeding. 729386
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogtalk4us.com
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female
Number of posts : 15537
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Mimi's breeding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimi's breeding.   Mimi's breeding. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:20 pm

Mimi's breeding. 816732 me too.. she does look loads like that pic Mimi's breeding. 213987
Back to top Go down
http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48

Mimi's breeding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimi's breeding.   Mimi's breeding. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:24 pm

oooh a very interesting thread hun... Mimi's breeding. 729386 ... i bet its brill discovering loads of thing about her ... keep us updated on any more findings... i wish i had more patience and know how for this sort of stuff :2431:
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
Sponsored content

Mimi's breeding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimi's breeding.   Mimi's breeding. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mimi's breeding.
Page 1 of 1