Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
Keira and Mickey Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
Keira and Mickey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
Keira and Mickey Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Keira and Mickey Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
Keira and Mickey Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
Keira and Mickey Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
Keira and Mickey Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
Keira and Mickey Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
Keira and Mickey Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
Keira and Mickey Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
Keira and Mickey Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
Keira and Mickey Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
Keira and Mickey Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
Keira and Mickey Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
Keira and Mickey Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
Keira and Mickey Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
Keira and Mickey Vote_lcapKeira and Mickey Voting_barKeira and Mickey Vote_rcap 
Sandra
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

Keira and Mickey

Go down 
+2
fredsmum
BrenA
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BrenA

BrenA

Female
Number of posts : 7509
Rep : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Keira and Mickey Empty
PostSubject: Keira and Mickey   Keira and Mickey Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:13 am

Thought id post some video of my two taken on Cannock Chase the other day

as you can see Keira loves to play fetch and doesnt particularly like to share Keira and Mickey 925943

Good job it wasnt the tennis ball (her favourite) we had that day or Mickey wouldnt have got a look in He doesnt really care anyway he just wants to run with Keira and try to play bite her Keira and Mickey 482195
This is what they look like when we get home :hit: :san22:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFeINSur1Xc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo5w7qEYAY8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_6273qVCSw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HatSEOUIeBc&feature=channel
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Keira and Mickey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keira and Mickey   Keira and Mickey Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:45 am

lovely vids bren, they look fantastic... really great together :love: ... hows micky behaving at home now?
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female
Number of posts : 15537
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Keira and Mickey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keira and Mickey   Keira and Mickey Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:59 am

:2445: they brilliant Bren Keira and Mickey 729386 shady never runs for the ball either she just runs alongside them both play biting. i loved the one where they are both carrying the toy,
what i do on a walk now is, i throw the ball behind me and walk ahead really fast or hide behind a tree and watch Bailey turn into a a bowl of jelly coz he cant see me................ this is what he looks like
:shockhorror: :san22:
your 2 look really healthy and happy together Bren
:love:
Mickey reminds me a little of Bailey
Keira and Mickey 867525 Handsome :san15:
Back to top Go down
http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com
BrenA

BrenA

Female

Keira and Mickey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keira and Mickey   Keira and Mickey Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:08 pm

Aww thanks :love: :2445: Karen your cruel to poor Bailey scaring him like that :san22: thats the kind of thing i do with Keira Keira and Mickey 925943 she freaks out if she cant see me They are very insecure dogs really arent they Keira and Mickey 925943

Im really pleased with Mickeys behaviour Shelley

He really seems to have quietened down loads must be a combination of changing his food onto just RAW and he is getting alot more exercise off lead The place where this video was shot is brilliant because not many people go there Its part of the chase thats only just opened to the public and its fenced off so bikers and walkers arent interested as it doesnt have access to the rest of the chase Its brilliant for us Just hope it doesnt catch on with more dog walkers There is only room for two cars to park by the entrance to it aswell so we know if anyone else is walking there With all the exercise hes been getting he hasnt got the energy to play up now :nhy:
Found something that keeps him in line aswell This is gonna sound bad but he is scared of my trainer Found this out when he chased the cat :san41: I thought he was gonna get her so wanged my trainer at him btw it missed but he didnt like it and came straight over to me cowering I wouldnt normally have done this but it was a reflex action with me thinking he had Mojo but do you know since then he has really behaved himself Its as if it clicked in his head that im the boss and i wont take anymore crap off him That was over two weeks ago i still cant quite believe it
I do think the good behaviour is mostly down to the extra exercise he is getting tho and im still training at home until the next training course starts All in all im really pleased with both of them :san23:
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

Keira and Mickey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keira and Mickey   Keira and Mickey Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:11 pm

you shocked him and showed him who was boss hun.... like you say, it must have clicked, and it must ahve given you a buzz to see him behave, and perhaps more confidence, which he will also pick up on....

i know what you mean about finding a good spot where no one else goes... i always go to the race course if its empty, hopefully to give him a run before anyone else comes on :2431:

glad to hear things are calming down now hun :love:
Back to top Go down
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female

Keira and Mickey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keira and Mickey   Keira and Mickey Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:13 pm

Keira and Mickey 729386 sounds like you are getting there Bren :love:
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female

Keira and Mickey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keira and Mickey   Keira and Mickey Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:30 pm

It definately did something He has been as good as gold since :san12:

I also just ignore him when he barks at me or Keira for attention now He soon gets fed up and goes off for a sulk Keira and Mickey 925943 Before i was getting annoyed and shouting at him when he got too much and trying to grab him to put him in the hall Ofcourse he loved this and treated it as a game running around the table with me and Keira trying to catch him :san54: Funny how at the time i didnt see it like that but realise now i was making him do it all the more He doesnt really do this now either :san12: which im really glad about
He hasnt turned into a saint yet tho Keira and Mickey 287429 he still needs to calm down when he sees the cat :wqq: Mojo is getting a right little sod tho sitting outside on the garden wall giving him the evil eye when hes in the conservatory :naaa: He cant help himself lunging at her Keira and Mickey 981857 He just loves the chase
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

Keira and Mickey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keira and Mickey   Keira and Mickey Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:32 pm

you will get there in the end hun, you'll conquer the cat chasing eventually.... look how far youve come in every other aspect Keira and Mickey 729386
Back to top Go down
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female

Keira and Mickey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keira and Mickey   Keira and Mickey Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:33 pm

Keira and Mickey 729386 shelley's right hun
one step at a time
Keira and Mickey 867525
Back to top Go down
GR8GSD

GR8GSD

Number of posts : 7339
Rep : 15

Keira and Mickey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keira and Mickey   Keira and Mickey Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:38 pm

awww wow fab clips hun my tow love to share thier bite rol too :san42: sounds like things are getting better too well done xx
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female

Keira and Mickey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keira and Mickey   Keira and Mickey Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:48 pm

Yes im sure he will settle with the cat soon Mojo seems more relaxed around him aswell I nearly had a heart attack the other day Mickey was outside on the steps looking straight ahead at me in the house and Mojo came casually walking up the steps behind him Keira and Mickey 314106 I was Keira and Mickey 18969 he wouldnt turn around Luckily he didnt and came running in the house without spotting her
He will also sit and watch her eat her dinner with no problem (we feed her on the work surface) but as soon as she goes to jump down onto the floor he is ready to pounce
It means alot to get all the support you guys give me :ces:
Back to top Go down
Lainee

Lainee

Number of posts : 4395
Rep : 25
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Keira and Mickey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keira and Mickey   Keira and Mickey Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:18 pm

great videos of your two beautiful dogs. glad all your hard work is starting to pay off with Mickey... he looks like butter wouldnt melt :love:
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

Keira and Mickey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keira and Mickey   Keira and Mickey Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:52 pm

in a few months time you will look back and wonder what all the fuss is about bren... hes still young, he will calm down and leave the cat eventually Keira and Mickey 729386
Back to top Go down
joyce

joyce

Female
Number of posts : 51
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Keira and Mickey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keira and Mickey   Keira and Mickey Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:12 pm

Fantastic video clips, dogs are gorgeous
Back to top Go down
http://www.jemness.com
Sponsored content

Keira and Mickey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keira and Mickey   Keira and Mickey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keira and Mickey
Page 1 of 1