Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... Vote_lcapi looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... Voting_bari looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... Vote_rcap 
Sandra
i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... Vote_lcapi looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... Voting_bari looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw.......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-28

i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... Empty
PostSubject: i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw.......   i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:18 pm

i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... 16thjuly003
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
BrenA

BrenA

Female
Number of posts : 7509
Rep : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw.......   i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:24 pm

Aww that is so cute i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... 729386 I really miss seeing Mojo and Keira like this

Mickey the monster put paid to that :sadd:
Back to top Go down
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female
Number of posts : 15537
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw.......   i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:26 pm

:2431: has fred bit the bullit :2445: he looks very pleased and chilled i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... 867525
Back to top Go down
http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw.......   i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:28 pm

i still have to keep alert bren, i still wouldnt trust him :2431: ... hes behaving impeccably around the cat at the mo... i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... 729386 ...

you will get it back soon hun .. mojo and keira will find their relationship again

lol... fred and bullet are tolerating each other i think karen :2445:
Back to top Go down
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female

PostSubject: Re: i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw.......   i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:41 pm

:love: aww bless him (fred) :love:
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw.......   i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:43 pm

liverbird@home wrote:

didnt think you'd mean the cat karen :2431:
Back to top Go down
SUMMER
SUMMER

Female
Number of posts : 6955
Rep : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw.......   i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:49 pm

Aww great pic shell. :love:
Back to top Go down
http://Arantiusgsd.webs.com
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw.......   i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:50 pm

cheers jan, i was shocked when i looked up... i had to sneakily lean to the side and get the camera out without disturbing fred :2431: ...
Back to top Go down
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female

PostSubject: Re: i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw.......   i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:53 pm

fredsmum wrote:
liverbird@home wrote:

didnt think you'd mean the cat karen :2431:

:love: only joking Shell i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... 729386 thats a great pic, i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... 867525
and thats progress with fred so you should be chuffed
:love:
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw.......   i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:54 pm

:2431: ... he will sit near the cat and not bother him, but only if hes told too lol... this is the first time ive seen him lying right by him without my encouragement .. and when the cat got up and walked off, he hardly bothered :nhy:
Back to top Go down
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female

PostSubject: Re: i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw.......   i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:00 pm

:love: thats sooo good then i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... 867525
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw.......   i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i looked up over the laptop and this is what i saw.......
Page 1 of 1