Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Vote_lcapMickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Voting_barMickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sandra
Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Vote_lcapMickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Voting_barMickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

Mickey is going back to Mascani

Go down 
+4
Paula
liverbird
fredsmum
BrenA
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BrenA

BrenA

Female
Number of posts : 7509
Rep : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickey is going back to Mascani   Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:12 pm

Thats what we said he is a bit of an actor Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 925943 We thought he had broke his leg a few weeks ago the way he was holding it up and it went all floppy after Keira bit him back after he had been annoying her all day biting her legs After some fuss he was back to normal within 10 minutes

Will see how he is tomorrow If he is still limping may take him to the vets but i honestly think he may just have a strained muscle from all the exercise yesterday He definately isnt in pain when the leg is moved :nhy:
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Mickey is going back to Mascani   Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:15 pm

i think males are more mardy than bithces.... fred can be a good actor too... then when he thinks your not looking he is absolutely fine :2431: just keep a close eye on him hun, and if it makes you feel better, nip him to the vets
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
BrenA

BrenA

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mickey is going back to Mascani   Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:18 pm

Will do :san53:
Back to top Go down
kennym

kennym

Male
Number of posts : 2775
Rep : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Mickey is going back to Mascani   Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:19 pm

good luck with the training Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 729386
Shelley thought u would have said just like men
:2445:
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mickey is going back to Mascani   Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:21 pm

:2431: its cos its true kenny Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 729386 ...

animals are very good actors.. my cat bullet is too... hes male as it happens lol.... he was limping for a good few hours, then i caught him in the garden chasing a bee.... Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 482195
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mickey is going back to Mascani   Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:27 pm

:2445: :2445: @ Bullet
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mickey is going back to Mascani   Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:29 pm

hes like a small dog :2431:
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mickey is going back to Mascani   Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:05 pm

Well Mickey did end up at the vets He thinks its just a muscle strain so has given him some tablets to take for a week If he is still limping he will investigate further but hopefully he will be fine He is still ok to go for walks but no offlead running for now :nhy: Anyway he was fine to take to training so we went and Zep said he did very well I thought he was terrible because he kept sniffing the ground and i was constantly pulling his head up but both Zep and my OH who was watching said he did very well :san12: A few of the dogs kicked off but he was very good and behaved He also showed interest in the smaller dogs but just looked at them but didnt lunge or bark :2879: Zep also gave me some great advice on how to get Mickey to watch me more giving a demonstration after the class using one of his own dogs :xze:
We were going away for a few days next week but have cancelled now Dont want to put Mickey in the kennels with his bad leg just incase Luckily the hotel we booked hasnt charged us anything for cancelling 👏
Sorry Sandra no Monkeyworld photos We will probably go next month instead Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 729386
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female
Number of posts : 20040
Rep : 22

PostSubject: Re: Mickey is going back to Mascani   Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:02 am

I think we (the handler/owner) always think a training session could go better Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 729386 I feel I am constantly correcting mine when out and about, other people are always saying how well behaved they are :san12: but I am thinking all-sorts in my head.

:2222: Mind you, some of the dogs around here are really bad, so I suppose it does help to make mine look good :san42:

Never mind Bren, Mickey comes first hun, and I can see pics again, just glad that hopefully he will be better soon hun :love:
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogtalk4us.com
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mickey is going back to Mascani   Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:43 am

[quote="Sandra"]I think we (the handler/owner) always think a training session could go better Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 729386 I feel I am constantly correcting mine when out and about, other people are always saying how well behaved they are :san12: but I am thinking all-sorts in my head.

:2222: Mind you, some of the dogs around here are really bad, so I suppose it does help to make mine look good :san42:

quote]

aww bless mickey, you should have more faith bren... sounds like hes doing great in the short time youve had him, keep the good work up hun :love:

im exactly the same though sange ... i think we all feel we could do better.... im constantly moaning about fred, when there are others who are far worse than he is, the only one gripe we really have is his attitude with other dogs Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 482195 other than that he is fine....
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mickey is going back to Mascani   Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:52 am

:2445: Know what you mean Shelley Its males in general they think they have to kick off to impress :2431: Zep was really pleased that Mickey didnt as he was in a group where quite a few were I was amazed he didnt because he has shown signs that he will kick off especially at smaller dogs
Mind you someone was saying that her dog behaves when at training but is a nightmare at home walking in her normal environment
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mickey is going back to Mascani   Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:54 am

im sure zep will help you whip him into shape hun... Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 729386

i used to find that with fred, he would work beautiful at training, obviously we would have and off day... but when we were walking at home, he was no where near as good lol.... weve found our walking pattern now... it may not be to a trainers standard, but were comfortable with it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mickey is going back to Mascani   Mickey is going back to Mascani - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mickey is going back to Mascani
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2