Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
on our walk today Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
on our walk today Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
on our walk today Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
on our walk today Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
on our walk today Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
on our walk today Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
on our walk today Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
on our walk today Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
on our walk today Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
on our walk today Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
on our walk today Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
on our walk today Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
on our walk today Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
on our walk today Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
on our walk today Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
on our walk today Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
on our walk today Vote_lcapon our walk today Voting_baron our walk today Vote_rcap 
Sandra
on our walk today Vote_lcapon our walk today Voting_baron our walk today Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

on our walk today

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-28

on our walk today Empty
PostSubject: on our walk today   on our walk today Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:06 pm

when we finally got our walk today, we really enjoyed ourselves on our walk today 729386

im probably jinxing myself but fred hasnt barked at a cat or dog for a few days now... he wants the cheese instead :san12: so were slowly getting there.

he did make me chuckle though... he encountered skate boards for the first time today, and he was really excited and wanted to play with them as they all went past, luckily he was on lead or he'd have been on the back of one :2431: ...

as we got further up the road there was a pile of traffic cones on the side..as we came towards them all freds hackles came up and he bucked and danced around them... so i stayed right by the side of them and waited for him to calm down and go over to them in his own time, when he did, he had a sniff and strutted off as if to say ... ''piece of cake'' :2445:

though although freds barking at other dogs is getting better when were out in a walk... his barking in the garden is getting bad again on our walk today 482195 .. which means hes got used to the fookin bark stop, so were back to getting him back in the house everytime he barks :san54:
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
Paula

Paula

Female
Number of posts : 5647
Rep : 4

on our walk today Empty
PostSubject: Re: on our walk today   on our walk today Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:12 pm

Awwww getting there though, well done :love: :love: :love:

I dunno about the barking in the yard, Maggie has her moments too :2445:
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

on our walk today Empty
PostSubject: Re: on our walk today   on our walk today Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:18 pm

it doesnt bother me much cos its not one on those annoying barks.. its just the neighbours lol.. especially those at the back, before we had fred their little jrt's used to yap at every little move we made in our garden, and when tia woulnt play in her little house at the top of the garden because the dogs would bark and scratch at the fence and scare her.. so i used to shout at them and tell them to shut the f**k up :2431: .... she shouts them in now when they yap too much :2445: .... they also used to escape into my next door neighbours garden and scratch at the fence, then when we had fred, he used to go crazy as he got older... so i shouted to my OH ...even though he wasnt there.... ''get the dog in quick hes going to break the fence getting to those dogs'' .. it wasnt long before she stooped them escaping :nhy: ...

i never had none of this hassle when i had boss ... bless him :2431:
Back to top Go down
SUMMER
SUMMER

Female
Number of posts : 6955
Rep : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-13

on our walk today Empty
PostSubject: Re: on our walk today   on our walk today Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:20 pm

Barking in the yard is one of summers specialities. on our walk today 729386
Back to top Go down
http://Arantiusgsd.webs.com
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

on our walk today Empty
PostSubject: Re: on our walk today   on our walk today Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:21 pm

its funny because theres a larger dog that barks constantly some days, and it doesnt bother me... its the little dog yaps that go right through me on our walk today 482195
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female
Number of posts : 20040
Rep : 22

on our walk today Empty
PostSubject: Re: on our walk today   on our walk today Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:41 am

🤔 Dunno about the barking Shell, Hazel and Bryn ignore the Bark-stop, which is Ok as they only bark when they need to, it works for Misty, (so far) and she was the annoying one.

I have now also bought misty, the same type of thing that is a collar, so will try that out on our walk, coz it really bugs me, barks when I pick the ball up, barks when the ball is thrown, barks when she runs, barks when a bird blinks etc etc, so hopefully this will work, though I am not expecting much to be honest as it only cost a few quid!

It's great that Fred is getting better on walks though and he will even get better the more you carry on doing what your doing with him on our walk today 729386
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogtalk4us.com
Sponsored content

on our walk today Empty
PostSubject: Re: on our walk today   on our walk today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

on our walk today
Page 1 of 1