Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
Dog owner speaks following alsatian death horror Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
Dog owner speaks following alsatian death horror Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
Dog owner speaks following alsatian death horror Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Dog owner speaks following alsatian death horror Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
Dog owner speaks following alsatian death horror Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
Dog owner speaks following alsatian death horror Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
Dog owner speaks following alsatian death horror Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
Dog owner speaks following alsatian death horror Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
Dog owner speaks following alsatian death horror Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
Dog owner speaks following alsatian death horror Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
Dog owner speaks following alsatian death horror Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
Dog owner speaks following alsatian death horror Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
Dog owner speaks following alsatian death horror Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
Dog owner speaks following alsatian death horror Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
Dog owner speaks following alsatian death horror Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
Dog owner speaks following alsatian death horror Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
Dog owner speaks following alsatian death horror Vote_lcapDog owner speaks following alsatian death horror Voting_barDog owner speaks following alsatian death horror Vote_rcap 
Sandra
Dog owner speaks following alsatian death horror Vote_lcapDog owner speaks following alsatian death horror Voting_barDog owner speaks following alsatian death horror Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

Dog owner speaks following alsatian death horror

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female
Number of posts : 15537
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Dog owner speaks following alsatian death horror Empty
PostSubject: Dog owner speaks following alsatian death horror   Dog owner speaks following alsatian death horror Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:45 pm

Dog owner speaks following alsatian death horror TH1_45200927dogowner2 Owner of the dogs, Jason

A SHOCKED neighbour told today of his horror at seeing a dog-attack victim covered in blood just minutes before he died.

Andrew
Walker, 21, was trying to separate two alsatians fighting in the back
yard of his home on Reads Avenue, Blackpool, when they turned on him.

The
neighbour, who did not wish to be named, described seeing "blood
everywhere" when he looked out of the window after hearing screaming
and shouting coming from the back yard at around 8pm on Friday.

He said: "I heard a dog barking and the couple who live there were screaming and shouting. They were panicking.

"There was blood everywhere. I could see one dog covered in blood, it was just walking around."

Police
said the victim had been bitten by both dogs, which were owned by
another man who lived at the address, and banged his head when he was
knocked to the ground during the attack.

Police said they are now treating the matter as "a tragic accident" and have passed the case to the coroner.

The
neighbour added: "I feel sorry for the boy. I saw him walking from the
shed to the laundry room, he had blood on his shirt. I can't believe
he's died. We would see him cleaning the dogs in the back yard."

The
dogs' owner, who would only identify himself as Jason, managed to get
the animals under control and called an ambulance after Mr Walker
collapsed.

But despite paramedics' efforts, he died shortly afterwards.

Jason
said: "My dogs weren't nasty. What happened, I can't get over. I've
pulled one of the dogs off the other, Nico off the other one, and tried
getting Andy out of the way but he wouldn't move. He was trying to
assist me."

Unemployed Mr Walker, originally from Stoke-on-Trent, had been living in Blackpool for a year.

Paying
tribute to his friend, Jason added: "We had a laugh together. He was
always there for me. No matter what I needed he was always there."

Det Insp Sue Cawley, of Blackpool CID, said Mr Walker's grieving parents had visited the resort on Sunday to identify their son.

She added: "It was a dreadful incident. We have investigated fully with the RSPCA and it appears to have been a tragic accident.

"His
parents are devastated and the police are offering whatever assistance
we can. It seems he has heard them attacking each other and has gone to
intervene when they have turned on him.

"He knew the dogs and
had always got on fine with them in the past. He has sustained puncture
bite wounds around the torso and a head injury which we believe came
from a fall during the attack.

"The dogs were probably
well-known to neighbours but have never come to the attention of the
police. It appears the owner has kept them responsibly and they had
been adequately treated.

"We will wait on the results of a post mortem when we should know more about the cause of death."

The dogs, aged three-years-old and 13 months, were destroyed at the direction of the owner.

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/blackpoolnews/Dog-owner-speaks-following-alsatian.5231696.jp
Back to top Go down
http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female
Number of posts : 20040
Rep : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Dog owner speaks following alsatian death horror   Dog owner speaks following alsatian death horror Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:01 pm

It's very very sad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogtalk4us.com
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Dog owner speaks following alsatian death horror   Dog owner speaks following alsatian death horror Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:34 am

:love: it is sange ... very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dog owner speaks following alsatian death horror   Dog owner speaks following alsatian death horror Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dog owner speaks following alsatian death horror
Page 1 of 1