Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
Does your dogs bring back things too you? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
Does your dogs bring back things too you? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
Does your dogs bring back things too you? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Does your dogs bring back things too you? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
Does your dogs bring back things too you? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
Does your dogs bring back things too you? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
Does your dogs bring back things too you? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
Does your dogs bring back things too you? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
Does your dogs bring back things too you? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
Does your dogs bring back things too you? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
Does your dogs bring back things too you? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
Does your dogs bring back things too you? Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
Does your dogs bring back things too you? Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
Does your dogs bring back things too you? Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
Does your dogs bring back things too you? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
Does your dogs bring back things too you? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
Does your dogs bring back things too you? Vote_lcapDoes your dogs bring back things too you? Voting_barDoes your dogs bring back things too you? Vote_rcap 
Sandra
Does your dogs bring back things too you? Vote_lcapDoes your dogs bring back things too you? Voting_barDoes your dogs bring back things too you? Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

Does your dogs bring back things too you?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Does your dogs bring back things too you? Empty
PostSubject: Does your dogs bring back things too you?   Does your dogs bring back things too you? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:16 pm

Does your dog bring things back to you or go and get it when you sais so?
Heidi pick everything she fins on search and rescue..thats normal...she is learned up to so..
But home I have learned her to go and get my carkeys, come with my phone when its ringing, and if I lose something..she also oicks that up and come to me with it... everyhting from clothes, money, even if i "loose" food on the floor...
She gets me soda when I asker to get that.....

If your dogs do this..how have you trained them up to it???

I have tried to learn Laban this too :san56: ... but he always walk away...it is not a funny game to him....lol
Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female
Number of posts : 11943
Rep : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Does your dogs bring back things too you?   Does your dogs bring back things too you? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:27 pm

all Marleys toys have names and if you ask him to get a certain toy by its name he will get that toy and bring it to me.....BUT he wont give it to me I get the look that says no way Jose its mine!! :nhy:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does your dogs bring back things too you?   Does your dogs bring back things too you? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:31 pm

lol..same as my old dog did....just for fun..he came to me..but not to close :2433:
Back to top Go down
GR8GSD

GR8GSD

Number of posts : 7339
Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: Does your dogs bring back things too you?   Does your dogs bring back things too you? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:28 pm

ohhh i taught my lab to get the washing out of the washer my GSD to get my phone wen it rings *until she bit right through it lol* my car keys ect but she does this due to her job and training anyway lol

rostams the same too but i regretted it wen ke picked someones snotty tissue up off the floor and was flinging it in my hand my god my sis was in stiches laughing at me running away lol cos evey time it droped ke picked it up and threw it at me again :2431: :san42: :san42: :san42:
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48

PostSubject: Re: Does your dogs bring back things too you?   Does your dogs bring back things too you? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:27 pm

fred just helps himself to anything that isnt his, but he can be a good lad and drop it when hes told too......... errrrr is this the same lol........ :2431:
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com

PostSubject: Re: Does your dogs bring back things too you?   Does your dogs bring back things too you? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:10 pm

:nhy: Does your dogs bring back things too you? 867525 He has his times of whether or not he wants to... Yestarday we were in the hall playing abit of footie :2431:..... and he literally dropped the ball, layed down and let me kick for him... I was so amazed.... I must get a video to show you all tonight - So cute! :san15:
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Does your dogs bring back things too you?   Does your dogs bring back things too you? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:19 pm

awww clever boy.... he wants you to teach him tricks lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does your dogs bring back things too you?   Does your dogs bring back things too you? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:40 pm

:2445: He won't get far then :2431: Just kidding :2433:
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Does your dogs bring back things too you?   Does your dogs bring back things too you? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:42 pm

:2431:

awwwww he will lol
Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female
Number of posts : 11943
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: Does your dogs bring back things too you?   Does your dogs bring back things too you? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:54 pm

Karen wrote:
he literally dropped the ball, layed down and let me kick for him... I was so amazed.... I must get a video to show you all tonight - So cute! :san15:

Marley does that too Kazza but he sometimes lets me kick it but the majority of the time he lies there until I get right to it and then he picks it up and runs off with it......little git!! :2445:
Back to top Go down
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female
Number of posts : 15537
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Does your dogs bring back things too you?   Does your dogs bring back things too you? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:04 pm

tilly thinks every toy in the house has her name on. at the moment she is guarding a squeaky bone and a pg tips monkey both are shady's, when i throw a ball she runs to get it comes back and runs straight passed me, then when i've caught up with her i have to prise the ball from her slobering chops :2431:
bailey gives everything he gets to me :love: even if i dont want it and he shares toys with shady he's so good :love:
Back to top Go down
http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com

PostSubject: Re: Does your dogs bring back things too you?   Does your dogs bring back things too you? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:49 pm

Heidi don`t drop the ball if we are plying....lol..she runs off with itor bite it so it gets flat....lol...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does your dogs bring back things too you?   Does your dogs bring back things too you? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:55 pm

Judes wrote:
Karen wrote:
he literally dropped the ball, layed down and let me kick for him... I was so amazed.... I must get a video to show you all tonight - So cute! :san15:

Marley does that too Kazza but he sometimes lets me kick it but the majority of the time he lies there until I get right to it and then he picks it up and runs off with it......little git!! :2445:

:2431: thats what I thought Taylor was going to do but he didn't :san42:
Back to top Go down
GR8GSD

GR8GSD

Number of posts : 7339
Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: Does your dogs bring back things too you?   Does your dogs bring back things too you? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:18 pm

pmsl at these stories fab :2445:
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Does your dogs bring back things too you?   Does your dogs bring back things too you? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:51 pm

lol... betty thinks every squeaky belongs to her, she always takes them off fred, poor boy lol,....but he soon gets his own back if were out and about, he pinches bettys ball all the time lol..
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female
Number of posts : 20040
Rep : 22

PostSubject: Re: Does your dogs bring back things too you?   Does your dogs bring back things too you? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:54 pm

Bryn brings everything to me and puts it on my lap, so does Hazel, but no where as clever as your dogs, Misty just runs off with things to spite all of us, :2431:
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogtalk4us.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does your dogs bring back things too you?   Does your dogs bring back things too you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does your dogs bring back things too you?
Page 1 of 1