Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
Neighbour accused of killing dog Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
Neighbour accused of killing dog Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
Neighbour accused of killing dog Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Neighbour accused of killing dog Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
Neighbour accused of killing dog Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
Neighbour accused of killing dog Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
Neighbour accused of killing dog Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
Neighbour accused of killing dog Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
Neighbour accused of killing dog Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
Neighbour accused of killing dog Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
Neighbour accused of killing dog Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
Neighbour accused of killing dog Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
Neighbour accused of killing dog Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
Neighbour accused of killing dog Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
Neighbour accused of killing dog Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
Neighbour accused of killing dog Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
Neighbour accused of killing dog Vote_lcapNeighbour accused of killing dog Voting_barNeighbour accused of killing dog Vote_rcap 
Sandra
Neighbour accused of killing dog Vote_lcapNeighbour accused of killing dog Voting_barNeighbour accused of killing dog Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

Neighbour accused of killing dog

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Neighbour accused of killing dog Empty
PostSubject: Neighbour accused of killing dog   Neighbour accused of killing dog Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:06 am

A woman says she has raised £1,600 to fund a private prosecution against a former neighbour she accuses of killing her pet dog.
Mother-of-three Tricia Wales claims a long-running series of disputes with Neville Hill culminated in her five-year-old border terrier Wurzel being killed and dumped on her land by him.
Mr Hill admitted that he hit Wurzel with a garden hoe after it trespassed on to his property but the RSPCA has decided not prosecute him because the dog did not suffer undue pain.
Instead, Mrs Wales, 60, who lives in the village of Yapton, near Arundel, West Sussex, has launched a private prosecution alleging criminal damage against Mr Hill. She called on friends, relatives and villagers to raise enough money to fund the case, which will have its first hearing at Chichester Magistrates' Court on Friday.
Mrs Wales, a freelance secretary, said she and her family were devastated by the death of Wurzel, who had to be put down because of the extent of its injuries. The alleged incident happened in September last year after Mrs Wales visited the shops to buy potatoes for Sunday lunch, leaving Wurzel and her other two dogs in the house.
She said: "Hill said that my dogs got into his garden, that they were circling his hen coop and distressing his animals. There was a horrendous dog fight which culminated in him hitting Wurzel with a blunt instrument."
A post-mortem examination found the dog had sustained a skull fracture as a result of being struck by a blunt object, Mrs Wales said. Mrs Wales accepted she and Mr Hill had past disagreements as neighbours.
Mr Hill said he did strike Wurzel with a garden hoe, that it was not his intention to kill the animal and that he reacted as a result of a series of incidents involving Mrs Wales. He told how Mrs Wales' dogs trespassed on to his land, aggravating and attacking his elderly dog.
He said he placed the dog on Mrs Wales' doorstep because she was not in at the time. He said: "The dog wasn't dead when I put her on the doorstep. It was still breathing and I simply thought she was concussed. If I had thought she was seriously injured then I would have called a vet."
"If I had wanted to kill the dog, I would have used the sharp end of the garden hoe but I didn't. I didn't even aim a blow at the dog. It was just to scare her off my old dog."

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/article.aspx?cp-documentid=15545336
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female
Number of posts : 20040
Rep : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Neighbour accused of killing dog   Neighbour accused of killing dog Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:01 pm

not nice at all
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogtalk4us.com
BrenA

BrenA

Female
Number of posts : 7509
Rep : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Neighbour accused of killing dog   Neighbour accused of killing dog Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:15 pm

Neighbour accused of killing dog 300576 Wonder what the outcome was Neighbour accused of killing dog 300576

Dont know how i feel about this really Neighbour accused of killing dog 171849 If i had an elderly dog that was being attacked by three dogs i might of reacted the same way Neighbour accused of killing dog 658515 obviously not meaning to do serious damage to the other dog
You just never know how you will react until it happens to you Neighbour accused of killing dog 300576

I do know i couldnt have just left the dog on the doorstep like this guy Neighbour accused of killing dog 583730
If i ever hurt an animal that badly i would have to take it to a vet Neighbour accused of killing dog 910222
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neighbour accused of killing dog   Neighbour accused of killing dog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neighbour accused of killing dog
Page 1 of 1