Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
freds first walk.......... Vote_lcapfreds first walk.......... Voting_barfreds first walk.......... Vote_rcap 
Sandra
freds first walk.......... Vote_lcapfreds first walk.......... Voting_barfreds first walk.......... Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

freds first walk..........

Go down 
+5
bingnblaze
BrenA
Lynne
Judes
fredsmum
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-28

freds first walk.......... Empty
PostSubject: freds first walk..........   freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:10 pm

after his attack by a terrier yesterday....

i took fred out for his usual walk to PAH today........ as we got to the next street we came across another dog, one that fred has seen so many times before, and as usual he barked and growled lol, but not as bad as usual, hes is getting slowly better ...

we got to the race course and did our usual throwing the ball and fred running about.... then i noticed a woman come onto the field with a balck poodle, they were some way off so fred wasnt bothered he was more interested in his ball....

until the fookin poodle came tear arsing across the field towards fred, fred ran off toward the poodle, he even dropped his ball, thats when i thought oh shit, he means business, theres gonna be bits of poodle everywhere,tbh i was more worried about the road than i was fred attacking the poodle,they were too close for my liking, i shouted him back twice, and he ignored me, i couldnt believe it, he never ignores me especially when i shout him back after a first time.... the little poodle ran off at first but then turned back round and ran at him barking like mad... i just stood still and thought OH MY GOD.... and then what happened i couldnt believe..........

fred shat himself and came running back :san42: :san42:

i was so relieved lol.... i thought there was going to be carnage, i was so wrong ...phew :2431:
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female
Number of posts : 11943
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: freds first walk..........   freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:20 pm

:san42: :san42: Awwww poor Fred!!!! Bless him! :love:
Back to top Go down
Lynne

Lynne

Female
Number of posts : 2791
Rep : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: freds first walk..........   freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:21 pm

Aww bless ya :love: sometimes i think we're more worried about what they might do that we don't give them enough credit
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: freds first walk..........   freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:22 pm

oooh i cant tell ya how relieved i was that there wasnt a full scale attack lol....
youre right lynne, i definately underestimate fred, i dont give him enough credit

i really need to get fred mixing with other dogs a lot more though.... the more he mixes the less problem were gonna have....or should i say...im gonna have lol
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female
Number of posts : 7509
Rep : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: freds first walk..........   freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:23 pm

:san42: :san42: @ Fred bet you were relieved Keira has run up to little dogs before and then rolled on her back submitting or running away scared Its so embarrassing :zaa: Mind you id rather she did that then attack other dogs
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: freds first walk..........   freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:30 pm

relieved is an understatement bren :2431: .... my heart started beating again lol....

im the same, i would rather him do that than attack... *touches wood*
Back to top Go down
Lynne

Lynne

Female
Number of posts : 2791
Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: freds first walk..........   freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:31 pm

fredsmum wrote:

youre right lynne, i definately underestimate fred, i dont give him enough credit

Same here with BB hun :love:
Back to top Go down
bingnblaze

bingnblaze

Female
Number of posts : 1861
Rep : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: freds first walk..........   freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:33 pm

awww poor fred bless him lol bet ur were crapping urself b4 he did lmao
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: freds first walk..........   freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:35 pm

lol nix..... crapping myself i was :2431:
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female
Number of posts : 20040
Rep : 22

PostSubject: Re: freds first walk..........   freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:41 pm

Aww well done Fred :san12: it's the off lead thing again by the sounds of it
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogtalk4us.com
GR8GSD

GR8GSD

Number of posts : 7339
Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: freds first walk..........   freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:45 pm

awwww well done fred i know how you feel hun pup did that just other day i had ke on lead and we passed another dog and pup drooped his toy :2431: i thought shiti had to say to the woman dont touch him hes not friendly as soonas i made the recall noise i do for pup he came straight back but my heart was in my mouth so i then chatted to the woman :san42:

im glad hes getting there hun you are working very hard
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: freds first walk..........   freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:53 pm

cheers faz..i sometimes feel like its a never ending battle though lol.... need to organise a dog wlk asap, to keep up the good work lol...
Back to top Go down
GR8GSD

GR8GSD

PostSubject: Re: freds first walk..........   freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:02 pm

i agree i also think if we ever do a meet up we should yes do a nice walk but maybe have a good training day too im sure theres loads we could all learn from each other :love:
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: freds first walk..........   freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:08 pm

that would be a great idea hun..... you could show us all how its done :2431:

and ya can keep rostams muzzle on ... :san42:
Back to top Go down
GR8GSD

GR8GSD

PostSubject: Re: freds first walk..........   freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:15 pm

:san42: not rostam you should be worried about what if i turn into the claw :2431: :san42: :san42: :san42:

be great wont it and i would be bugging rosemary all day for advice freds first walk.......... 867525 :san42:
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: freds first walk..........   freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:22 pm

lol... i would bring a glove for the claw... failing that i will pump myself with painkillers and run VERY VERY fast.....
Back to top Go down
manto

manto

Female
Number of posts : 333
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: freds first walk..........   freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:28 pm

aaaawww shell it sounds like you and Fred were very lucky today. Glad Fred didnt come up against a dominate dog. I'm sure other wise things would have been a nightmare. Glad he didnt get attacked today. :love: :love:
Back to top Go down
manto

manto

Female

PostSubject: Re: freds first walk..........   freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:29 pm

sorry deleted this one i sent it twice by mistake freds first walk.......... 981857

Last edited by manto on Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUMMER
SUMMER

Female
Number of posts : 6955
Rep : 17

PostSubject: Re: freds first walk..........   freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:30 pm

Aww fred youre just a big softy :love:
Back to top Go down
http://Arantiusgsd.webs.com
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: freds first walk..........   freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:32 pm

manto wrote:
aaaawww shell it sounds like you and Fred were very lucky today. Glad Fred didnt come up against a dominate dog. I'm sure other wise things would have been a nightmare. Glad he didnt get attacked today. :love: :love:

had he come up against a dominant dog, he would have been mincemeat rosemary...

what was the poodle then, cos he came barking at fred which made fred back down and run off lol...

cheers jan, sometimes i think he is too,... hes all front :2431:
Back to top Go down
manto

manto

Female

PostSubject: Re: freds first walk..........   freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:40 pm

He backed off the poodle cause it was more dominering than him and you had called him. What i meant was if the other dog was even more aggressive than it was it would have followed fred up and got hold of him. It may have been older so fred came away out of respect or maybe it was a bitch just saying get lost. I dont know. :love: :love:
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: freds first walk..........   freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:43 pm

oooh right, i wasnt sure what you meant hun.... hmmm now im worried again lol....
Back to top Go down
GR8GSD

GR8GSD

PostSubject: Re: freds first walk..........   freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:46 pm

dont worry hun the aim is to be aware
as horrid as it sounds i carry pups prong in my pocket so if it looks like ke is gonna fly at a dog that wants to fight i throw the prong and it scares the shit out of the other dog and ke knows shit mams mad lol im throwing it at the floor not the dogs altho shouldnt matter with keke
this is wen the pack are off lead and ke is a bit away as dogs learn wen they are so far away you dont have as much control lol so this can shock them

just thought id mention it as random as it is lol
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: freds first walk..........   freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:50 pm

ooh right, maybe i should carry something that i cant throw that makes a noise then, tbh i dont think fred would have bothered with the other dog, ahd it not come flying at him
Back to top Go down
GR8GSD

GR8GSD

PostSubject: Re: freds first walk..........   freds first walk.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:55 pm

i have had many dog come running up to the pack and some have been fine but a few times they run up and are rude and want a fight except wen they see ke sqaure up to them and they shit them kiera is a bitch and she takes no shit thats why if i have em off lead i use the prong or kekes full check lol i know if i shout at my lot they do listen but if the other dog wants a fight i dont want to risk it so will throw the prong and say NO and then i pick it up and carry on lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: freds first walk..........   freds first walk.......... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

freds first walk..........
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next