Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
contagious virus among the dogs Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
contagious virus among the dogs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
contagious virus among the dogs Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
contagious virus among the dogs Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
contagious virus among the dogs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
contagious virus among the dogs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
contagious virus among the dogs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
contagious virus among the dogs Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
contagious virus among the dogs Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
contagious virus among the dogs Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
contagious virus among the dogs Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
contagious virus among the dogs Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
contagious virus among the dogs Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
contagious virus among the dogs Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
contagious virus among the dogs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
contagious virus among the dogs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
contagious virus among the dogs Vote_lcapcontagious virus among the dogs Voting_barcontagious virus among the dogs Vote_rcap 
Sandra
contagious virus among the dogs Vote_lcapcontagious virus among the dogs Voting_barcontagious virus among the dogs Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

contagious virus among the dogs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

contagious virus among the dogs Empty
PostSubject: contagious virus among the dogs   contagious virus among the dogs Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:05 pm

What a day.. came to work this morning..and the first that met me was 2 very sick dogs.. So I took them to the vet...
The vet told me that the last few days he had treated many dogs with the same problem.. And that it is a very contagious virus with high fever, diare and upchuck.. and ig the dogs aren not treated they will die..
I got back to the kennel and made the isolate ready for sick dogs....and startet to desinfect the kennel...when one of my boss turned up...
And of course we ended up having a fight...because she told me she put a diare dog in thto the kennel this weekend....
I asked her why in hell she did that....that sick dogs shall be in the isolate..and how she could be so stupid contagious virus among the dogs 482195 ... fook her. She said she had been to busy at the work that day so she didn`t get the isolate ready... not good enought .
So we ended up in a fight...where she asked me why I told her this...she was my boss so I shouldt boss her around.. I told her okey you are my boss..and if she was going to work in the kennel..she had to get into the rutines we have..and not a kind of boss we never see (she ownes the place, and almost never work there).. And when I told her we might have to close the kennel for several weeks she slamed the door in my face... the virus is stuck in the dogs for 3 weeks..

This woman souldn`t be allowed to be around dogs when she don`t take cautions to sick dogs..and place the sick one with the heathy ones..

The kennelcar was in Oslo to pick up dogs today (that it shouln`t been) so I used my own car to the vet...so I have a lot to work there too...have to desinfect the car... and before I went in the frontdoor at home I desinfect my self.. I don`t wanna have sick dogs...
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female
Number of posts : 20040
Rep : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: contagious virus among the dogs   contagious virus among the dogs Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:21 pm

That's awful Evy and very worrying
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogtalk4us.com

PostSubject: Re: contagious virus among the dogs   contagious virus among the dogs Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:49 pm

as I said..she shouldn`t be around dogs... I will have a meeting with my 2 bosses tomorrow... this is something that NOT shall happend contagious virus among the dogs 482195
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: contagious virus among the dogs   contagious virus among the dogs Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:01 pm

That's awful :san41:
Back to top Go down
SUMMER
SUMMER

Female
Number of posts : 6955
Rep : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: contagious virus among the dogs   contagious virus among the dogs Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:08 pm

Evy wrote:
as I said..she shouldn`t be around dogs... I will have a meeting with my 2 bosses tomorrow... this is something that NOT shall happend contagious virus among the dogs 482195

Go get em evy.... contagious virus among the dogs 482195
Back to top Go down
http://Arantiusgsd.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: contagious virus among the dogs   contagious virus among the dogs Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:15 pm

just hope that I don`t get so angry tomorrow... that I can take a grip and do some really talking
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female

PostSubject: Re: contagious virus among the dogs   contagious virus among the dogs Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:01 pm

Deep breathing before you go to the meeting, count to ten, then let them have it hun contagious virus among the dogs 729386
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: contagious virus among the dogs   contagious virus among the dogs Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:25 pm

:san49:
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female

PostSubject: Re: contagious virus among the dogs   contagious virus among the dogs Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:44 pm

:san42:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: contagious virus among the dogs   contagious virus among the dogs Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:48 pm

lol.. I will try my best to control my self... I normally never get so angry..but I relly feel so bed for the dogs... and pissed at my boss who does not make it better
Back to top Go down
slynico

slynico

Female
Number of posts : 4215
Rep : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: contagious virus among the dogs   contagious virus among the dogs Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:05 pm

Go get 'em Evy

I know this is a serious topic but I just gotta laugh at 'upchuck'!!!

Priceless!! :2445:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: contagious virus among the dogs   contagious virus among the dogs Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:07 pm

:2431: did I get it wrong again? :san42:
Back to top Go down
slynico

slynico

Female
Number of posts : 4215
Rep : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: contagious virus among the dogs   contagious virus among the dogs Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:31 pm

Not at all. Upchuck is a brilliant word. Love it!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: contagious virus among the dogs   contagious virus among the dogs Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:36 pm

lol..I am blushing now :2431: ...well...it is a long time since I had english at the school contagious virus among the dogs 729386
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: contagious virus among the dogs   contagious virus among the dogs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:18 pm

I won the first round contagious virus among the dogs 729386 only nine to go :2431:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: contagious virus among the dogs   contagious virus among the dogs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

contagious virus among the dogs
Page 1 of 1