Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Vote_lcapi will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Voting_bari will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Vote_rcap 
Sandra
i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Vote_lcapi will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Voting_bari will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar)

Go down 
+2
Lainee
jacobrad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jacobrad
jacobrad

Female
Number of posts : 3720
Rep : 19
Registration date : 2009-06-21

i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Empty
PostSubject: i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar)   i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:24 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.jacobrad.co.uk
Lainee

Lainee

Number of posts : 4395
Rep : 25
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar)   i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:47 pm

i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) 502966 this does look good
Back to top Go down
hilary bradshaw

hilary bradshaw

Female
Number of posts : 2629
Rep : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar)   i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:59 pm

might invest in some i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) 910222
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar)   i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:32 pm

nice post hun i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) 502966

ive got cider vinegar in for mine i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) 910222 ... i got mine from holland and barrett
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar)   i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:33 pm

i edited your title and made it a sticky ... i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) 502966
Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female
Number of posts : 11943
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar)   i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:40 pm

I have had some of this delivered, if it does what it says on the leaflet we should be bouncing with health in no time!! only 1 problem I have tried to put it in their water marley will drink it but theres no hiding anything from the little witch she wont drink it at all.....any ideas? I havent tried putting it in food yet but I have a feeling kala wont suffer that either!!! i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) 575435
Back to top Go down
jacobrad
jacobrad

Female

PostSubject: Re: i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar)   i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:05 pm

i put it on their food jude just a tiny bit to start with , might take a while but they will eat their food , no dog will starve itself , or you just add a little tinned food to cover the smell, good luck i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) 805515
Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female

PostSubject: Re: i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar)   i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:09 pm

cheers sue i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) 805515 I will give it a try tonight. I will add a bit of tuna and see if that helps
Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female

PostSubject: Re: i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar)   i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:44 pm

added half a teaspoon to chcken and dried food and clean bowls though kala sniffed it for about 5 mins she eventually ate it so will do half a teaspoon in breakfast and tea tomorrow.
not sure how much to give them though as some sites say tablespoons but the one i have says 1 teaspoon a day for dogs. Im having 1 tablespoon 3 times a day with meals as its supposed to be good if you are on a diet I have to have it in sugar free juice tho cant take it on its own!! i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) 502598
Back to top Go down
SuzieB

SuzieB

Female
Number of posts : 3576
Rep : 14
Registration date : 2010-08-27

PostSubject: Re: i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar)   i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:45 pm

I've got some to help wi Caius mites I've got some in a spray bottle but to be honest I haven't used it Caius is very happy drinking it in his water Brogan entertains it in small doses but thats it

Great post Sue thanks i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) 805515

Hope it helps you too Judes keep up the good work wi the diet u is doin fab woman i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) 805515 i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) 805515
Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female

PostSubject: Re: i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar)   i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:52 pm

Cheers hun i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) 805515 i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) 805515
Back to top Go down
jacobrad
jacobrad

Female

PostSubject: Re: i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar)   i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:57 pm

maybe its tablespoon in water and teaspoon on food , cos water dilutes it , i just put some on i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) 658515
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar)   i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:32 pm

i just throw some in the food i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) 658515 ... i never measure it out i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) 583730 .... fred has his in his tripe so he cant sniff it out i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) 575435 ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar)   i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i will be getting some of this (apple cider vinegar)
Page 1 of 1