Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Vote_lcapChange Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Voting_barChange Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Vote_rcap 
Sandra
Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Vote_lcapChange Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Voting_barChange Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll

Go down 
+6
Lainee
bingnblaze
jacobrad
SuzieB
Judes
liverbird
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

what do you prefer??
1/ GERMAN SHEPHERD
Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Vote_lcap94%Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Vote_rcap
 94% [ 16 ]
2/ ALSATIAN
Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Vote_lcap0%Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3/ COULDN'T CARE LESS
Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Vote_lcap6%Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female
Number of posts : 15537
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Empty
PostSubject: Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll    Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:36 pm

Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog

19-Oct-102010-10-19

At its meeting on 12th October 2010, the General Committee of the Kennel Club agreed that the word ‘Alsatian’ would be removed from the Kennel Club's formal name for the breed with immediate effect.This decision constitutes an amendment to Kennel Club B(A) Regulations and has arisen following a thorough consultation process with all German Shepherd Dog (GSD) clubs.The Kennel Club wrote to all registered GSD breed clubs and breed-specific training clubs on June 14th, outlining a proposal to remove the word ‘Alsatian’ from the formal name and requesting that all responses be received by a closing date of 31st August. A press release was also issued advising of this consultation period.Taking into account submissions received, the Kennel Club noted that 21 clubs had approved the proposal and that four were against. In addition there were two objections to the proposal received from individuals. A number of clubs failed to respond.The results of the consultation were then considered by the General Committee, which concluded that the response indicated that a large majority of clubs who were interested in the issue supported the move.The Kennel Club wishes to clarify that there is no requirement for any club to remove the word ‘Alsatian’ from its title unless it chooses to do so, in which case it should apply to the Kennel Club in the normal way.The breed name will however be amended in due course on all Kennel Club documentation and within its online services and website, though this is expected to take a period of time to process fully.ENDS19 October 2010

http://www.thekennelclub.org.uk/item/3368/23/5/3

it don't bother me really but I do prefer German Shepherd to Alsatian.

BUT THERE IS A ROW BREWING ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE
IF YOU WANT JOIN IN LOL!!! Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  41621

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1622815728#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=105616456172182&id=1622815728&notif_t=share_comment

8FCB0300-67B8-356D-4E38-6F84ED42CC02
1.03.018FCB0300-67B8-356D-4E38-6F84ED42CC02
Back to top Go down
http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female
Number of posts : 11943
Rep : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll    Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:59 pm

I'm a bugger Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  910222 I always correct anyone who dares to call Marley and Kala Alsatians, Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  482195 I tell them they are not Alsatians they are German Shepherds Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  910222 to then be told no they arent theyre Alsatians cos they have long fur!! Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  894833 They then have to listen to my 5 minute rant Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  866713 by that time you can see they wished they hadnt opened their bloody gobs! Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  925943
Back to top Go down
SuzieB

SuzieB

Female
Number of posts : 3576
Rep : 14
Registration date : 2010-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll    Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:24 pm

Set Judes on your FB page Karen sounds like shes up for it! Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  629699

You tell em Judes!!
Back to top Go down
jacobrad
jacobrad

Female
Number of posts : 3720
Rep : 19
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll    Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:25 pm

it really don't bother me , it all stems back to the war anyway ,
Back to top Go down
http://www.jacobrad.co.uk
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll    Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:44 pm

jacobrad wrote:
it really don't bother me , it all stems back to the war anyway ,

in my rant I tell them that Sue!! Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  658515
Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll    Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:47 pm

and sorry to go off topic I get really peed off when people stand there and tell me no way is Kala a GSD she's a belgian shepherd and our breeder mis sold us!!!!!!! Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  866713 we have had this on numerous occassions when one starts getting bolshy now we just say the second word is off choose whatever one you want to go in front of it!!! Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  925943
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll    Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:55 pm

Just read your FB......OMG!

I do prefer just having the GSD name but I am afraid I have much more of a life than some of these closed minded idiots that have commented on your FB!

What a hoot.....over a name bejeezus!

Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  457589 Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  457589 Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  457589 Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  457589 Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  457589 Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  457589 Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  457589 Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  457589 Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  457589 Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  457589
Back to top Go down
jacobrad
jacobrad

Female

PostSubject: Re: Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll    Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:02 pm

Judes wrote:
and sorry to go off topic I get really peed off when people stand there and tell me no way is Kala a GSD she's a belgian shepherd and our breeder mis sold us!!!!!!! Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  866713 we have had this on numerous occassions when one starts getting bolshy now we just say the second word is off choose whatever one you want to go in front of it!!! Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  925943
belgian shepherd Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  41621 hope you don't want a refund
Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll    Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:05 pm

jacobrad wrote:
Judes wrote:
belgian shepherd Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  41621 hope you don't want a refund

Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  300576 Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  300576 Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  300576 Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  925943
Back to top Go down
jacobrad
jacobrad

Female

PostSubject: Re: Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll    Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:07 pm

Judes wrote:
jacobrad wrote:
Judes wrote:

Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  300576 Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  300576 Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  300576 Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  925943
bloody hell just looked at price of belgians , you owe me big time jude Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  457589
Back to top Go down
bingnblaze

bingnblaze

Female
Number of posts : 1861
Rep : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll    Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:12 pm

gsd
Back to top Go down
Lainee

Lainee

Number of posts : 4395
Rep : 25
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll    Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:20 pm

Judes wrote:

some people can be so ignorant Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  866713
Back to top Go down
Suze

Suze

Female
Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll    Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:25 pm

Im afraid i have GERMAN SHEPHERDS.... not alsations... horrible name... yuk !!! Good ridence...
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruaghaire.co.uk
Suze

Suze

Female
Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll    Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:26 pm

PS Karen you are so naughty inciting a riot on facebook.... Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  41621 Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  41621 Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  41621
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruaghaire.co.uk
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll    Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:35 pm

Lainee wrote:
Judes wrote:

some people can be so ignorant Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  866713

I dont mind if they come up to me and say is she a black gsd or begian shepherd and are nice about it but we have had some very ignorant tw*ts recently who have really annoyed me, one even said bet youve got no papers for her!!!! Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  73314

SORRY Karen for going off topic Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  417
Back to top Go down
jacobrad
jacobrad

Female

PostSubject: Re: Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll    Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:58 pm

i said before get a tee-shirt printed saying , YES SHE IS A BLACK GSD BEFORE YOU ASK Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  658515
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female
Number of posts : 7509
Rep : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll    Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:23 pm

Definately German Shepherd Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  910222 Im like you Jude if someone says have you got Alsations i say no i have German Shepherds
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female
Number of posts : 20040
Rep : 22

PostSubject: Re: Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll    Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:26 pm

Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  989279 Jude

Did you use the word TW*TS Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  41621 Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  41621

I will never upset you Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  422171

Back to top Go down
http://www.dogtalk4us.com
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll    Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:17 pm

jacobrad wrote:
i said before get a tee-shirt printed saying , YES SHE IS A BLACK GSD BEFORE YOU ASK Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  658515

Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  910222 Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  910222 Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  910222
Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll    Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:18 pm

Sandra wrote:
Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  989279 Jude

Did you use the word TW*TS Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  41621 Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  41621

I will never upset you Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  422171

shelley taught me that word!!! Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  658515
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll    Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:19 pm

That woman has a lot to answer for Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  0247
Back to top Go down
jacobrad
jacobrad

Female

PostSubject: Re: Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll    Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:21 pm

that ain't a swearword means pregnant fish Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  1642
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll    Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:01 pm

jacobrad wrote:
that ain't a swearword means pregnant fish Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  1642

So Shelley's Sunk fish could just be a tw*t then Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  658515
Back to top Go down
jacobrad
jacobrad

Female

PostSubject: Re: Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll    Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:05 pm

Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  910222 Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  517699
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female

PostSubject: Re: Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll    Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:06 pm

Well piddle me winkles, I never knew that Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  583730
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll    Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change Of Name - German Shepherd Dog + poll
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next