Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  Vote_lcapI WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  Voting_barI WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  Vote_rcap 
Sandra
I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  Vote_lcapI WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  Voting_barI WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female
Number of posts : 15537
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  Empty
PostSubject: I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera    I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:32 pm

Have you ever wondered what your furry little friend gets up to while
you're out of the room or at work? Well now you can find out with the
Pet's Eye View Camera. Just clip the lightweight digital camera to your
pet's collar and you'll be able to take up to 40 photos to document
their shenanigans. The camera has an auto interval mode that can be set
to snap pictures at 1, 5 or 15 minute intervals. At 640 x 480 resolution
the quality isn't too shabby either. All that's left for you to do is
hook up the camera to your PC or Mac and check out what sort of mischief
Rover and Tiddles have been getting up to in your absence. Small and
light enough for most cats and dogs (not too effective on goldfish who
haven't got anywhere to go anyway). The Pet's Eye View Camera lets you
explore the secret life of your pet.
http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/pets-eye-view-camera/index.html
Back to top Go down
http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female
Number of posts : 20040
Rep : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera    I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:51 pm

I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  658515 amazing, I wonder if they are as good as they say
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogtalk4us.com
Lainee

Lainee

Number of posts : 4395
Rep : 25
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera    I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:53 pm

looks good.
they have some good stuff on that website
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48

PostSubject: Re: I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera    I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:53 pm

ooooh im tempted :2431:

if i hadnt just bought a new camera i would have ordered one of these, i would love to know what daisy gets up to when wre out, i can guess what fred does..... naff all I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  457589
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female

PostSubject: Re: I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera    I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:35 pm

Lainee wrote:
looks good.
they have some good stuff on that website
they do.. I love gadgets I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  910222
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera    I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:24 pm

theres lots of stuff i want to order I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  610864
Back to top Go down
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female

PostSubject: Re: I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera    I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:35 am

fredsmum wrote:
theres lots of stuff i want to order I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  610864
Like I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  300576
I wanna know so I can order the same as you I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  41621
Back to top Go down
Lorz

Lorz

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Rep : 22
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera    I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:02 pm

i love this site i am on i want one of these a lot especially at crimbo it looks fab have been looking at it since late last year/start of this year just now got the money just now I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  743284
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera    I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:05 pm

liverbird wrote:
fredsmum wrote:
Like I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  300576
I wanna know so I can order the same as you I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  41621

i like the photo gifts...they look brill

Lorz wrote:
i love this site i am on i want one of these a lot especially at crimbo it looks fab have been looking at it since late last year/start of this year just now got the money just now I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  743284

theres some great ideas I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  910222
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera    I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I WANT ONE OF THESE: Pet's Eye View Camera
Page 1 of 1