Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?' Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?' Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?' Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?' Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?' Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?' Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?' Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?' Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?' Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?' Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?' Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?' Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?' Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?' Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?' Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?' Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?' Vote_lcap'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?' Voting_bar'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?' Vote_rcap 
Sandra
'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?' Vote_lcap'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?' Voting_bar'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?' Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female
Number of posts : 15537
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?' Empty
PostSubject: 'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?'   'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?' Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:08 pm

A
little girl asks her mum,
Her mum replies 'No, because she is on heat.'
'What does that mean?' asked the child.
'Go and ask your father. I think he's in the garage.'
The little girl goes out to the garage and says, 'Dad, can I take
Lulu for a walk around the block? I asked Mum, but she said the dog was on the
heat, and to come ask you.'
He took a rag, soaked it in petrol, and scrubbed the dog's backside
with it to disguise the scent, and said 'Ok, you can go now, but keep Lulu
on the leash and only go one time around the block.'
The little girl left and returned a few minutes later with no dog on
the leash..
Surprised, Dad asked, 'Where's Lulu?'

The little girl said,
'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?' 658515

'She ran out of petrol about halfway
round the block, so another dog is pushing her home.'
Back to top Go down
http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com
kennym

kennym

Male
Number of posts : 2775
Rep : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: 'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?'   'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?' Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:11 pm

'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?' 41621 'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?' 41621
Back to top Go down
Lainee

Lainee

Number of posts : 4395
Rep : 25
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: 'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?'   'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?' Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:28 am

'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?' 41621
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female
Number of posts : 20040
Rep : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: 'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?'   'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?' Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:17 pm

:san12: :san12: :san12:
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogtalk4us.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?'   'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1