Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Anybody here
    this is were the DDA fails us :( Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
    this is were the DDA fails us :( Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
    this is were the DDA fails us :( Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
    this is were the DDA fails us :( Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
    this is were the DDA fails us :( Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
    this is were the DDA fails us :( Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
    this is were the DDA fails us :( Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
    this is were the DDA fails us :( Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
    this is were the DDA fails us :( Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
    this is were the DDA fails us :( Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
    this is were the DDA fails us :( Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
    this is were the DDA fails us :( Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
    this is were the DDA fails us :( Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
    this is were the DDA fails us :( Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
    this is were the DDA fails us :( Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
    this is were the DDA fails us :( Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
    BUBBLES
    Bubbles Has Been Moved
    To THE New Games
    Section, Under
    Shelley's Loose Lips
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Who is online?
    In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    fredsmum
    this is were the DDA fails us :( Vote_lcapthis is were the DDA fails us :( Voting_barthis is were the DDA fails us :( Vote_rcap 
    Sandra
    this is were the DDA fails us :( Vote_lcapthis is were the DDA fails us :( Voting_barthis is were the DDA fails us :( Vote_rcap 
    liverbird
    Judes
    BrenA
    GR8GSD
    SUMMER
    Paula
    Lainee
    slynico
    Statistics
    We have 489 registered users
    The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

this is were the DDA fails us :(

Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage
    GR8GSD

GR8GSD

Number of posts : 7339
    Rep : 15
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

this is were the DDA fails us :( Empty
    PostSubject: this is were the DDA fails us :(   this is were the DDA fails us :( Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:24 am

well i was walking steve on friday round the streets and a neighbour from st down stopped me. she told me another fellow dog walker that we know with a whippet had been walking his dog just up from us and a bull breed jumped out grab the whippet and tore his neck open this is were the DDA fails us :( 866713 the fact hi had a wide collar on saved his life, it took three ppl to get this dog off the whippet. the dog had over 40 stitches to his neck in the end.

yet nothing has been done the dog hasnt been seized apparently hes no danger according to the dog warden who i also know who saw the dog at home on the sofa.

the police dont know what to do FFS seize the dog Put it to sleep as it is clearly a danger and prosocute *sp* the owners

now i was walking kiera up the same route other day and said dog went for her whilst on lead the owner didn give a shit.

so its ok to seize and destroy happy friendly family dogs but when it comes to ones that are dangerous we leave them be this is were the DDA fails us :( 866713 this is were the DDA fails us :( 866713

ive just got in touch with my vet about it as i am genuinly worried if it gets loose again
    Back to top Go down
    Paula

Paula

Female
    Number of posts : 5647
    Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: this is were the DDA fails us :(   this is were the DDA fails us :( Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:57 pm

Thats what its like here too, they had hold of three dogs that should have at least been considered as "suspected type", the copper said one on a DDB and took them all home. Makes me mad, its not safe to walk ours when the weather is good...
    Back to top Go down
    fredsmum
    Admin
    Admin
    fredsmum

Female
    Number of posts : 31916
    Rep : 48

PostSubject: Re: this is were the DDA fails us :(   this is were the DDA fails us :( Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:59 pm

im wary taking fred out around here at the weekend paula for the same reason... theres all sorts out with all types, i dont trust them, the owners and their control that is lol....
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.shelleyisgod.com
    GR8GSD

GR8GSD

PostSubject: Re: this is were the DDA fails us :(   this is were the DDA fails us :( Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:48 pm

its norm not bad round here at all thats why im shocked to hell not happy at all
    Back to top Go down
    slynico

slynico

Female
    Number of posts : 4215
    Rep : 10
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: this is were the DDA fails us :(   this is were the DDA fails us :( Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:23 pm

We dont have that problem at all round here luckily. I think Sly is probably the nearest thing there is to a dangerous dog tbh. this is were the DDA fails us :( 658515 Its all BCs & JRTs here along with the compulsory gundog types (labs & spaniels)
    Back to top Go down
    GR8GSD

GR8GSD

PostSubject: Re: this is were the DDA fails us :(   this is were the DDA fails us :( Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:21 pm

normally not a issue you see the staffs ect round town but the probs we have is mainly with dam BC owners this is were the DDA fails us :( 434936

but spoke to simon and what i have told him he is investigating it further cant talk too much about it tho
    Back to top Go down
    liverbird
    Admin
    Admin
    liverbird

Female
    Number of posts : 15537
    Rep : 31
    Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: this is were the DDA fails us :(   this is were the DDA fails us :( Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:57 pm

New Killer Dog Added to Dangerous Dogs List

Lock up your children ladies and gents, for a new addition to the
    hallowed register of dangerous dogs is announced in the apparently
    dog-fearing land down under. The newly added breed was responsible for
    12 attacks in July to September of 2009 and has shot its way in to the
    top 20 dog attack perpetrators list aka Australia’s Dog Attack
    Register. But what is this deadly dog, I hear you cry?
    The Maltese terrier might not look like a danger dog, but apparently it is

this is were the DDA fails us :( Maltese
    The Maltese has appeared on the “top 20 attacking list”
    on the Australian register, launched at the start of this year.
    “This is obviously a surprising outcome, but nonetheless a
    reminder that any dog has the potential to attack, regardless of
    breed,” said Minister for Local Government Barbara Perry.
    Added to the Maltese, the old favourite, the Labrador Retriever, reportedly involved in 20 attacks from July to September.
    The register shows 823 dog attacks reported by councils in the
    July-September period, an increase from 774 in the previous quarter. this is were the DDA fails us :( 658515
    Back to top Go down
    http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com
    GR8GSD

GR8GSD

PostSubject: Re: this is were the DDA fails us :(   this is were the DDA fails us :( Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:04 pm

totally agree they can be nasty bastards met a few in my time this is were the DDA fails us :( 41621
    Back to top Go down
    Paula

Paula

Female
    Number of posts : 5647
    Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: this is were the DDA fails us :(   this is were the DDA fails us :( Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:20 am

People think they wont as they arent bullbreeds/Rotties/GSD's (you know the rest) so they dont treat them right. They should add all dogs to the DDA and put in measures to take them away from irresponsible owners who think its funny to allow their little rats to charge over at humans/dogs and yap and snap at them....
    Back to top Go down
    fredsmum
    Admin
    Admin
    fredsmum

Female
    Number of posts : 31916
    Rep : 48

PostSubject: Re: this is were the DDA fails us :(   this is were the DDA fails us :( Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:31 pm

when i worked at a dog groomers a few years ago it was the small ones that were the worst especially the lhaso apso's and shitty sues... this is were the DDA fails us :( 729386 ... i had more cuts bites and bruises of those guys than i did the rotties and gsd's etc... :2431: .... we even banned one of them because it made a mess of me .... :2431:
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.shelleyisgod.com
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is were the DDA fails us :(   this is were the DDA fails us :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this is were the DDA fails us :(
    Page 1 of 1