Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
just when it was going good Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
just when it was going good Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
just when it was going good Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
just when it was going good Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
just when it was going good Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
just when it was going good Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
just when it was going good Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
just when it was going good Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
just when it was going good Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
just when it was going good Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
just when it was going good Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
just when it was going good Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
just when it was going good Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
just when it was going good Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
just when it was going good Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
just when it was going good Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
just when it was going good Vote_lcapjust when it was going good Voting_barjust when it was going good Vote_rcap 
Sandra
just when it was going good Vote_lcapjust when it was going good Voting_barjust when it was going good Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

just when it was going good

Go down 
+2
Paula
fredsmum
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-28

just when it was going good Empty
PostSubject: just when it was going good   just when it was going good Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:32 pm

as you all know ive recently commented on how fred is slowly getting better with his non barking at other dogs... until today :redangry:

we were on the racecourse and a husky came hurtlng over the field towards us, and it didnt look friendly... i grabbed hold of fred and leashed him, luckily he hadnt noticed it before i did.. i shouted stop at the dog, it half stopped, then i shouted at the woman to get her dog, she ignored me, the dog came forward again, meanwhile freds going crazy... the dog may have been friendly but i wasnt going to risk fred provoking it to be otherwise... i screamed at the woman to get her fooking dog on a lead,she didnt so i shouted go at the dog and squirted water on its face... it went back, so we started calmly walking off, the dog then started to run after us... i was furious, so i shouted at the woman....''get your f**king dog before i batter you both'' :Angry: ... she shouted the dog back, and eventually it pottered back to her... we walked off and when i next looked back, she had gone :2431:

we carried on with our walk.. then bugger me on the way home there was a rottie x on the loose!!! just when it was going good 482195 it came hurtling towards fred... i shouted at it to go, it didnt listen, fred was barking and carrying on, i tried to hold him still and behind me, but the dog was all round us, and i couldnt work out if fred was scared agressive or frustrated.... i squirted water at the dog, and it ran off... into the path of a van :wqq: the van screeched to a halt an just clipped its behind... the driver beeped its horn and the dog wandered off...

some owners make me mad.... :mad: :mad:

this made fred all stressed, so when we passed a little yorkie further up the road, he went crazy :banghead: its 2 steps forward and 4 back :banghead:
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
Paula

Paula

Female
Number of posts : 5647
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: just when it was going good   just when it was going good Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:38 pm

Awwww no. People really drive me mad, they go from one extreme to the other, "protecting their dog" from the scary GSD or just not bothering at all. It really makes me angry :shutittt:

I also hate loose dogs too, I always feel sorry for them and want to take them home :2431:

Irresponsible people, I really hope it escaped instead of being allowed to wander. I'm glad Fred didnt get into a fight too :love: :love:
Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female
Number of posts : 11943
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: just when it was going good   just when it was going good Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:42 pm

Bloody Hell Shelley!! If its any consolation Marley would have reacted the same if the dog came hurtling towards him especially a husky as he hasnt forgotten being attacked by one. You'll get there though, I have days where Marley is so good and ignores every dog then theres other days where he will take a dislike to one and thats it.....and OMG should a dog DARE to bark at him then all hell is let loose, yet when he is off lead on the beach he doesnt bat an eyelid!!

Some dog owners drive me nuts rthey are so bloody ignorant!!
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female
Number of posts : 20040
Rep : 22

PostSubject: Re: just when it was going good   just when it was going good Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 pm

Bloody hell Shell, sounds scary, what was wrong with that woman :Angry: totally stupid.

And the Rottie x, well who owns that poor thing, it's gonna be dead or in the pound on death row :Angry:

Poor Fred, he isn't going to do well with all that happening, and your nerves must be gone with a day like that. Like you say hun, 1 step forward, 2 back, and it's not yours or Freds Fault :love:
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogtalk4us.com
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: just when it was going good   just when it was going good Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:48 pm

its so annoying it really is especially when yesterday we had a brilliant walk, he walked close by to a beagle and a gsd on two seperate occasions and didnt bat an eyelid :2431: ..

im glad the woman didnt come over, i would have probably got me self arrested i was so angry...

i felt sorry for the rottie x, it was a lovely looking dog just when it was going good 729386 and was probably friendly, but fred could have easily provoked it into a fight... you would have wanted to dognap it paula lol

luckily the bloke with the little yorkie laughed at us, he obvioulsy understood :2431:

it makes me feel exhausted sange and thinking of getting a treadmill for fred to exercise on lol... im having to calm my self down so fred doesnt pick up on it all when things like this happen just when it was going good 482195

fingers crossed jude, in a few years time we can look back and smile about it all lol...
Back to top Go down
GR8GSD

GR8GSD

Number of posts : 7339
Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: just when it was going good   just when it was going good Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:50 pm

HOLLY CRAP hun :2431:

wat a day for you and him

i get mad at ppl too i was kicking shit out of two newfies other day on the beach GRRRR makes you mad but cos i got mad my dogs got mad which made it worse lmao
Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female
Number of posts : 11943
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: just when it was going good   just when it was going good Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:52 pm

I keep saying that Shell that me and you will smile or laugh about all the trials and tribulations we have had with our two!! just when it was going good 729386 :love:
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: just when it was going good   just when it was going good Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:54 pm

its days like this faz that make me wonder why i bother :banghead:

i do hope we will be doing just that jude lol :love:

bloody dogs will be the death of us :2431:
Back to top Go down
bingnblaze

bingnblaze

Female
Number of posts : 1861
Rep : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: just when it was going good   just when it was going good Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:13 pm

omg stupid ppl! GRRRR
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Female

PostSubject: Re: just when it was going good   just when it was going good Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:15 pm

Oh hello Nix, saw you on our dog world!!!
Back to top Go down
bingnblaze

bingnblaze

Female
Number of posts : 1861
Rep : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: just when it was going good   just when it was going good Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:19 pm

yup u on there 2? lol
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Female

PostSubject: Re: just when it was going good   just when it was going good Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:26 pm

Think I got the same pm as you did!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just when it was going good   just when it was going good Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just when it was going good
Page 1 of 1