Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Latest topics
» Anybody here
Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
Attackt my a moose Vote_lcapAttackt my a moose Voting_barAttackt my a moose Vote_rcap 
Sandra
Attackt my a moose Vote_lcapAttackt my a moose Voting_barAttackt my a moose Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

Attackt my a moose

Go down 
+4
Sandra
fredsmum
Judes
Paula
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Attackt my a moose Empty
PostSubject: Attackt my a moose   Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:48 pm

Today..on our walk in the forrest, I had my biggest nightmare.... out of nothing there came a very angry moose....straight at us... Heidi just stood still..but Laban didn`t... he tried to chase the moose away... but that didn`t happend this time. In a split of a second...the moose attacked...
Laban flew throug the air... it was horrible to watch...
I tried to scream him off and make him come to me...but he didn`t have a chanse before the moose attacked again...

Laban got a kick in his chest and back... the air was blown out of him... he was just laying there...
I ran up to him...thougt he was dead...but then he tured his head and looked at me... yeah...I can`t describe it...my eyes was covered in tears..
When I was sitting with him, Heidi ran after the moose barking like hell... and when she came back..she ran right to Laban and licked him...as she told him that "hey..I am here" and I sceard that moose away..

I called the vet....carried him back home, and put him into the car..and then off to the vet..

Nothing was broken in him..but very beat up... he was very lucky to be alive the vet told me..
He is now limping around......I feel so sorry for him.
The vet thinks he will be well again in a few days..in th meantime he will go on painkillers.
Back to top Go down

Attackt my a moose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attackt my a moose   Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:57 pm

Awwwww good to hear he hasn't got anything broken. :love: Bless him xx
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Female
Number of posts : 5647
Rep : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Attackt my a moose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attackt my a moose   Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:05 pm

Awwww poor boy, hope he recovers quickly xxx
Back to top Go down

Attackt my a moose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attackt my a moose   Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:25 pm

one thing is sure..he was a lucky boy....could have been fatal end of it.... hopefully he has learnd not to hunt/chase moose anymore :nhy:
Back to top Go down

Attackt my a moose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attackt my a moose   Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:27 pm

Yeah lets hope so. Bless him :love: :love: :love:
Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female
Number of posts : 11943
Rep : 37

Attackt my a moose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attackt my a moose   Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:23 pm

That must have been so scarey Evy. thank God Laban is ok :love: :love:
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48

Attackt my a moose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attackt my a moose   Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:54 pm

bloomin heck hun.... didnt realise it was that serous when you mentioned it earlier.... thank goodness he is okay....give him lots of hugs and cuddles from the dogtalk pooches :love:
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com

Attackt my a moose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attackt my a moose   Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:01 pm

I just mention t earlier today...Because I was going to write a topic about it....ond tell more there
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female
Number of posts : 20040
Rep : 22

Attackt my a moose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attackt my a moose   Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:06 pm

Wow just can't imagine how scared I would of been over that, glad the dogs are Ok, :love:
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogtalk4us.com
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

Attackt my a moose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attackt my a moose   Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:20 pm

id be off like a rocket lol... and hopefully the dogs would folow :2431:
Back to top Go down

Attackt my a moose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attackt my a moose   Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:30 pm

lol...I belive the dogs think the mosse is more exiting to follow......lol
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female
Number of posts : 7509
Rep : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Attackt my a moose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attackt my a moose   Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:58 pm

omg hope he recovers quickly he was lucky moose are big :love: buggers
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

Attackt my a moose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attackt my a moose   Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:49 pm

Evy wrote:

bloomin heck.......... you ahve a lot to contend with, wolves, moose.....i wouldnt go out with the dogs lol, i would get them a treadmill pmsl
Back to top Go down

Attackt my a moose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attackt my a moose   Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:04 pm

pmsl I agree with ya :2431:
Back to top Go down
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female
Number of posts : 15537
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Attackt my a moose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attackt my a moose   Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:53 am

omg evy :2431: how scary
a moose :2431: i'd of shit meself
so glad Laban is ok :love: that could of been so differant, at least the only dangerous animal here are the hoodies.. and thats when there is a group of them. on their own they are quite tame..
Back to top Go down
http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com

Attackt my a moose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attackt my a moose   Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:33 pm

fredsmum wrote:
Evy wrote:

bloomin heck.......... you ahve a lot to contend with, wolves, moose.....i wouldnt go out with the dogs lol, i would get them a treadmill pmsl

lol..well...I have chosen to live here...and it is always a risk to let the dogs out alone... so I have to stay outside with them... since we have bear, wolf, gourman, bobcat and angry moose...lol
But if they do anything with my dogs....than I will take a gun and go hunting Attackt my a moose 482195
Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female

Attackt my a moose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attackt my a moose   Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:06 pm

Evy wrote:
fredsmum wrote:
Evy wrote:

lol..well...I have chosen to live here...and it is always a risk to let the dogs out alone... so I have to stay outside with them... since we have bear, wolf, gourman, bobcat and angry moose...lol
But if they do anything with my dogs....than I will take a gun and go hunting Attackt my a moose 482195

oooooooohhhhhhhh Norway sounds scarey, all those wild animals!!.......bit like Australia with the spiders and snakes!!! I think I'll stay here!!! :2431: :2431:
Back to top Go down
GR8GSD

GR8GSD

Number of posts : 7339
Rep : 15

Attackt my a moose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attackt my a moose   Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:28 pm

bloody hell hun how is he now?
Back to top Go down

Attackt my a moose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attackt my a moose   Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:37 pm

Evy wrote:
fredsmum wrote:
Evy wrote:

No..it is not dangerous..the wild animals fear us human...lol. I am in the woods everyday walking my dogs :-)
Back to top Go down

Attackt my a moose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attackt my a moose   Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:39 pm

GR8GSD wrote:

He is still limping.... but limp more when welook at him..lol.. I think he feelssorry for him self 🤔
Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female

Attackt my a moose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attackt my a moose   Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:54 pm

Evy wrote:
GR8GSD wrote:

He is still limping.... but limp more when welook at him..lol.. I think he feelssorry for him self 🤔

awww bless him please give him big hugs from me :love: :love:
Back to top Go down
SUMMER
SUMMER

Female
Number of posts : 6955
Rep : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Attackt my a moose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attackt my a moose   Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:59 pm

Aw poor laban,glad he's on the mend,he's very lucky :love:
Back to top Go down
http://Arantiusgsd.webs.com

Attackt my a moose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attackt my a moose   Attackt my a moose Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:33 pm

Good, to hear he is getting better!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Attackt my a moose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attackt my a moose   Attackt my a moose Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attackt my a moose
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: All About Dogs :: Dog Health, Diet and Grooming-
Jump to: