Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
Its been a busy weekend!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
Its been a busy weekend!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
Its been a busy weekend!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Its been a busy weekend!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
Its been a busy weekend!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
Its been a busy weekend!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
Its been a busy weekend!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
Its been a busy weekend!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
Its been a busy weekend!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
Its been a busy weekend!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
Its been a busy weekend!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
Its been a busy weekend!! Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
Its been a busy weekend!! Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
Its been a busy weekend!! Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
Its been a busy weekend!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
Its been a busy weekend!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
Its been a busy weekend!! Vote_lcapIts been a busy weekend!! Voting_barIts been a busy weekend!! Vote_rcap 
Sandra
Its been a busy weekend!! Vote_lcapIts been a busy weekend!! Voting_barIts been a busy weekend!! Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

Its been a busy weekend!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female
Number of posts : 11943
Rep : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Its been a busy weekend!! Empty
PostSubject: Its been a busy weekend!!   Its been a busy weekend!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:20 pm

We started the garden on Good Friday, it has really been neglected while Marley was a pup and last year we did absolutely nothing to it, which to be honest has made things a lot worse for sorting out!!
We filled our brown bin which luckily got emptied on Saturday Morning and by Saturday lunchtime it was full again!! We have 2 sides of the garden weed free, plants pruned and dug over ready for planting, we need a few more shrubs. We just have the back to do and dig out a bush that I killed 2 years ago!!
Today we took Marley to the beach for 2 hours it was glorious down there, the tide was right out. We took him to Tynemouth, I hate going there since he was poisoned but Seaton sluice has had loads of horses on recently so its a waste of time taking Marley there and keeping him on the lead. We came back had a quick bite of lunch outside ( our garden is west facing and a sun trap) then we cleared the decking of all the garden furniture and pots and chimnea and scrubbed and jet washed the decking, it took ages as its 13ft by 21.5 ft but its come up a treat, I have teak oiled the garden furniture 2 coats and have just put a fish pie in the oven!! I'm knackered!!
Tomorrow we are hoping the weather stays kind to us and we can put some new sealant on the decking and move the furniture back on.
Next weekend we are sorting out the pond. Its been hard work but its starting to look the way it was before we got his lordship!!
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48

PostSubject: Re: Its been a busy weekend!!   Its been a busy weekend!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:23 pm

blimey jude, you have been busy :2431: ... we need piccies when its all done....
and as i mentioned on your other gardening thread, but you ignored it lol Its been a busy weekend!! 482195 what sealant do you us for your decking, were doing ours soon, and the last stuff we used was rubbish :2431:
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female
Number of posts : 20040
Rep : 22

PostSubject: Re: Its been a busy weekend!!   Its been a busy weekend!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:23 pm

Sounds lovely Jude, my god, you have been busy Its been a busy weekend!! 729386

It's hard work to keep a garden nice, hopefully when we move we will have a bit of one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogtalk4us.com
SUMMER
SUMMER

Female
Number of posts : 6955
Rep : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Its been a busy weekend!!   Its been a busy weekend!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:24 pm

Wow jude you have been busy hun. Its been a busy weekend!! 867525
Back to top Go down
http://Arantiusgsd.webs.com
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Its been a busy weekend!!   Its been a busy weekend!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:29 pm

fredsmum wrote:
blimey jude, you have been busy :2431: ... we need piccies when its all done....
and as i mentioned on your other gardening thread, but you ignored it lol Its been a busy weekend!! 482195 what sealant do you us for your decking, were doing ours soon, and the last stuff we used was rubbish :2431:

sorry hun I didnt see it!!!! I'm just trying to catch up!! We used the Ronseal one last time and to be honest it has done well for being down 2 years.
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Its been a busy weekend!!   Its been a busy weekend!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:32 pm

lol... i'll let you off judith :2431: ... is this the one that comes with its own applicator, and does what it says on the tin 🤔 .... cos if so, im sure thats what we used last time and it didnt last the summer lol
Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Its been a busy weekend!!   Its been a busy weekend!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:56 pm

fredsmum wrote:
lol... i'll let you off judith :2431: ... is this the one that comes with its own applicator, and does what it says on the tin 🤔 .... cos if so, im sure thats what we used last time and it didnt last the summer lol

no it didnt come with its own applicator, we bought the spray applicator to go with it it was about £28 a plastic container. I'll let you know tomorrow exactly what it is!
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Its been a busy weekend!!   Its been a busy weekend!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:59 pm

cheers hun.... i bought a spray applicator for the fence a few years ago, it was useless lol. i ended up hoofing it across the garden and painted the bugger instead, and its only just due for a re-coat lol :2431:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its been a busy weekend!!   Its been a busy weekend!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its been a busy weekend!!
Page 1 of 1