Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Vote_lcapSome pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Voting_barSome pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Vote_rcap 
Sandra
Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Vote_lcapSome pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Voting_barSome pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol

Go down 
+2
BrenA
fredsmum
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Empty
PostSubject: Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol   Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:09 am

Tia is somewhere at the end of the garden, behind me taking the picture is the carport, behind tia at the end of the garden is the nike shed and greenhouse, the garage door is open, but behind it is the summer house Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 910222 .... My fella is making the fence to keep the dogs off the garden....
Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 9d952cabf2a99983d84b5d82c984c1c1

The cats run...we have since put an enclosed area on the run, so he has somewhere to stay dry or hide from the sun....
Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 1931478c43817f482ef4f43d554ec553
Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 73ea1983b0763ca9df66ed8be9496297

Little zakky pie posing nicely
Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol C373402810c3e4737e5cf62b5fe09695

Our two new additions to the family...
Stella and arfur...they both had tail nip so the breeder couldn't sell them, no one wanted them .... Not sure how long we will be able to keep them together, if they turn out to be two males, we will have to re home one Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 743284
Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 57cf8250b6cad5a0daf25634e0a0f5c1
Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 7329ad72fdd0974ad489042aaec52504

And here's the four muppets Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 658515
Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 8cd620436a5f8cf4d6eb16001753e2d3
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
BrenA

BrenA

Female
Number of posts : 7509
Rep : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol   Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:06 am

Great pics   Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 910222 

The cats run looks fab   Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 610864 

Little Zak is filling out nicely   Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 610864   i will definately have to post a pic of my old dog who was supposed to be a jrt  Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 925943  but who had the long legs just like Zak  Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 502966 

More pets   Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 989279  How many have you got now  Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 289342    it must cost you a fortune feeding your lot  Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 989279 

Thats a great pic of all the dogs   Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 610864   i love your gsd ornament at the back  I want one  Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 610864 
Mickey would probably try to fight it  Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 925943
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol   Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:16 am

I've got 13 pets now Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 863498 ....bit of an unlucky number actually Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 300576 ...we have two of everything apart from the cat lol Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 658515

The run looks Better now there's an inside bit Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 910222

Hahaaha people see the gsd ornament through the glass door and they mistake it for a real one at first Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 658515 ...surprisingly the dogs haven't bothered with it Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 583730
Back to top Go down
Lorz

Lorz

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Rep : 22
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol   Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:01 pm

I want that GSD ornament as well i was showing it to R the other week on one of your other piccies....lol

Pics are fabby Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 805515
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol   Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:15 pm

Lol everyone wants the ornament Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 658515 ...

I saw it a couple of years a go and my fella wouldn't buy it cos it was £100 Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 743284 .... We saw it just after Christmas after not spotting it anywhere since the first time we had seen it... So he said he would get it....but this time it was £139 Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 41621 he should of got it the first time....that will teach him Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 910222
Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female
Number of posts : 11943
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol   Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:47 pm

great pics Shelley  Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 805515 Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 805515 
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol   Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:08 pm

Just had another nosey  Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 910222  Looks like a lovely big garden  Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 910222 

OH making fences  Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 989279  send him round to our house when hes finished  Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 910222 
We just cant decide what to do about fencing for our garden  Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 575435  It all needs replacing but the concrete posts are all different sizes and they look crap  Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 517699  They are only up to 4 foot as well  Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 575435  Trouble is they are a real pain to try dig out especially as some of them are behind trees and bushes  Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 517699  Im thinking i might just change all the panels so they are all the same size and colour  Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 910222 
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol   Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:25 pm

He had to make the fence ASAP cos bella dug a hole in the garden Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 41621 ....he's just made a decked path for the lawn too Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 863498

Hmmm bit of a dilemma with your fence Hun Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 300576 ...not sure what I would do... Probably the option which is least hassle Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 658515

The garden is quite huge to be fair Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 910222 ... Would be even bigger if we got rid off the 5ft wide flower beds Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 863498 lol but the bushes give us more privacy and keeps the dogs away from the fence, which is a bonus with Fred Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 575435
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol   Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 9:23 pm

Yes im gonna chop down all the rubbish conifers and laurels that have been hacked at and look awful but leave some of the nicer bushes and trees
Im thinking of leaving the posts but possibly painting them dark brown then getting some nice bow top fencing     The posts are splattered in a reddish fence paint   The people who had this house have bloody wrecked everything   Good job we are planning on changing everything! 
The thing that bothers me is the fact the fence isnt gonna be very high only 4 foot so i will defo need to plant the borders up with some big plants
Soooooo much to dooooooo

I bet your gonna have a great time planting that garden up this year
The decking and fencing looks great
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female
Number of posts : 20040

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol   Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:38 am

Looks brill Shell, love the pics, nice lot of space.
Great pic of the four of them there, all looking bootiful Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 805515
13 pets lol with everything you can't have any spare time but expect it's all very rewarding.

Bren I would go for the easiest option with the fence as well, if your post are different heights just plant summat in front of the ones that bother you, that's what I would do, plants can hide lots of sins Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 910222
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogtalk4us.com
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol   Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:44 pm

Could you top the fencing with some trellis? That would bump it up by another two feet Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 300576 Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 910222

Bellas dug yet another hole in the bloody lawn Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 575435 ....can see that all being stabbed over Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 41621

The pets are quite time consuming sange .... But love every minute of it Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 805515 I'm seriously tempted to get a new foundland to add to the pack Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 658515 but I have to be sensible and think about walking them all Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 910222
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol   Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:50 pm

Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 658515   Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 40512  your thinking of another dog  Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 863498  you must be mad   Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 517699 

Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 925943  i think you meant to type slabbed   Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 1247944885 
Keira used to love digging the garden up when she was younger  Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 575435  she just likes hunting for cat turds and rolling in fox pee now  Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 112302 
We ve had a little visitor in the garden recently a lovely little ginger and white cat  Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 610864 thank god Mickey hasnt spotted it yet  Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 517699 

I just cant make my mind up about the fence  Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 2454432500 im probably gonna just change it all for bog standard fencing and keep the rubbish posts for now   Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 910222   Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 910222  might attach some trellis at the lowest points as well and grow some climbers   Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 910222 
My head is all over the place atm full of lots of different ideas   Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 517699
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol   Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:10 am

Horrible isn't it when you have sooooooo many ideas and you want to do them all at once Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 457589 ....it does my head in Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 910222

Oooh yes I did mean stabbed Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 989279 ....I doubt I will get another dog so big just yet Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 658515 I just like the idea of it Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 863498

We've had no cats in our garden .... Can't think why Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 74848 Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 457589
Back to top Go down
Lorz

Lorz

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol   Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:37 am

No cats visiting you I do wonder why..... Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 41621 
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol   Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:30 am

You typed stabbed again  Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 457589 

Yes i bet no cats will dare come into your garden  Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 645942 

Ive got so many ideas im giving myself a constant headache  Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 165548 
We had the oven and hob taken out yesterday  Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 910222  so the rest of the kitchen units will now be coming out  Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 910222  Just waiting for comfirmation that the electrician will be round to carry out work next week  Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 910222 
Back to top Go down
SuzieB

SuzieB

Female
Number of posts : 3576
Rep : 14
Registration date : 2010-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol   Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:46 pm

Great piccies hun garden looks huge but you'll need all that space with your menagerie. You all think I'm mad lol think your a very close contender to take over  Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 41621 

Love the run its looks great and such a good idea too. I have a large gsd ornament but not as big as that I love em. Just always worry about our two nutters back ends smashing em over  Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 658515 

Thanks for sharing xx Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 805515
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol   Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:40 pm

Aghhhhhhh Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 866713 Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 866713 bloody auto correct lol!!!!

Ooooh when do you estimate it will all be done bren??? Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol 658515
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol   Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some pictures for you....photo fuckit finally worked lol
Page 1 of 1