HomeDog ForumLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Hello
Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
Fri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
Wed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
Wed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

» Sam
Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:55 am by Sandra

» His Lordship
Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:54 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:13 pm
December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
 
Sandra
 
liverbird
 
Judes
 
BrenA
 
GR8GSD
 
SUMMER
 
Paula
 
Lainee
 
slynico
 
Statistics
We have 487 registered users
The newest registered user is ladykati

Our users have posted a total of 144427 messages in 10072 subjects

Share | 
 

 Howdy girlies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Age : 43
Location : posh part of derby
Rep : 48
Points : 33620
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Howdy girlies   Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:40 pm

how are we all doing?

What's the gossip me lovelies

Anything interesting to tell me

_________________


~The dog is a gentleman! I hope to go to his heaven, not man's~
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
Judes
Admin
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 11943
Age : 60
Location : Whitley Bay
Rep : 37
Points : 14822
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Howdy girlies   Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:53 pm

no gossip or news! I lead a boring life

_________________
Back to top Go down
Lainee

avatar

Number of posts : 4395
Rep : 25
Points : 7647
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Howdy girlies   Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:56 pm



Not alot happening here...... as for gossip ... not much to report i dont think I wish i had something exciting to tell lol!

Last week was testing for me, one of the roof tiles fell off into the guttering due to the high winds, OH had to get up during the night to move my car, just as well as at 4 am it the tile fell out of the guttering straight where my car was previously parked. then the patio door hinge broke coz a gust of wind took it and snapped it. To top it off i noticed something hanging from underneath my car, found out it was the protective cover but it was easily removed. They say it comes in threes . Just glad the weather has died down now.

Dogs are fine, tess due in season and looks like a short coat .

Hope everyone and the woofers are well.


Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 11943
Age : 60
Location : Whitley Bay
Rep : 37
Points : 14822
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Howdy girlies   Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:55 pm

that was sort of lucky Elaine especially with the car. have you claimed off your insurance for your door as the same has happened to ours!

I forgot to mention my bargain in the sales!!! I saw some curtains I liked before xmas for our bedroom but with having the big bay window I have to buy 2 pairs. they were £145 a pair no way could i afford before xmas!!! we went back on saturday for something completely different and noticed the curtains were reduced to £43.80 a pair!!!!! and only 2 pairs the size i needed!!!! so bought they were......took them to the cash desk and there was another reduction to £38.40 a pair!! chuffed to bits I was!!

_________________
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Age : 43
Location : posh part of derby
Rep : 48
Points : 33620
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Howdy girlies   Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:56 am

Ooh Elaine you were lucky

And Jude how jammy were you ....I could do with some luck like that

_________________


~The dog is a gentleman! I hope to go to his heaven, not man's~
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
Lorz

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 3169
Rep : 22
Points : 6911
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Howdy girlies   Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:17 am

Well Furries are all well ive been choked with the cold came back to work on Monday after being off for 2 weeks and ended up being off sick Tues and yest back today but feel like s**t and the guys have been slagging me as my voice is tempramental today and they say i look like s**t GREAT just what you want to hear.....lmao

Well my news Richard is moving in with me we are going to look at renting a house for a year then buy or build our own renting is proving a lot more difficult as a lot of houses wont accept pets and well i aint going anywhere without my woofers or miowsers!!!!

I have one that says they might consider it but my back is up now.....lol apart from that everything else is fine MArc is fine, Dads fine all furries well.

Hope you are all well and all your furries are
Back to top Go down
Lainee

avatar

Number of posts : 4395
Rep : 25
Points : 7647
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Howdy girlies   Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:24 pm

yes i sure was lucky with the car - thankfully.

nice one jude - i dont find bargins often.

Ooooo Lorz - you and richard are getting serious then?? i hope you find a new place.
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Age : 43
Location : posh part of derby
Rep : 48
Points : 33620
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Howdy girlies   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:15 pm

Lorz wrote:
Well Furries are all well ive been choked with the cold came back to work on Monday after being off for 2 weeks and ended up being off sick Tues and yest back today but feel like s**t and the guys have been slagging me as my voice is tempramental today and they say i look like s**t GREAT just what you want to hear.....lmao

Well my news Richard is moving in with me we are going to look at renting a house for a year then buy or build our own renting is proving a lot more difficult as a lot of houses wont accept pets and well i aint going anywhere without my woofers or miowsers!!!!

I have one that says they might consider it but my back is up now.....lol apart from that everything else is fine MArc is fine, Dads fine all furries well.

Hope you are all well and all your furries are


Ewwwwww you gotta share with a boy

_________________


~The dog is a gentleman! I hope to go to his heaven, not man's~
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
Lorz

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 3169
Rep : 22
Points : 6911
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Howdy girlies   Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:49 am

fredsmum wrote:
Lorz wrote:
Well Furries are all well ive been choked with the cold came back to work on Monday after being off for 2 weeks and ended up being off sick Tues and yest back today but feel like s**t and the guys have been slagging me as my voice is tempramental today and they say i look like s**t GREAT just what you want to hear.....lmao

Well my news Richard is moving in with me we are going to look at renting a house for a year then buy or build our own renting is proving a lot more difficult as a lot of houses wont accept pets and well i aint going anywhere without my woofers or miowsers!!!!

I have one that says they might consider it but my back is up now.....lol apart from that everything else is fine MArc is fine, Dads fine all furries well.

Hope you are all well and all your furries are


Ewwwwww you gotta share with a boy

lol hey never done that before this is a new one for me.....lol always been me and Marc no one else could be fun or i will kill him!!!!!
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Age : 43
Location : posh part of derby
Rep : 48
Points : 33620
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Howdy girlies   Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:55 pm

Hahahaa ... I was on my own for years before my OH moved in, it had always been me and Nicole ....

It took me about a year to get used to a man living with me

Have fun Hun

_________________


~The dog is a gentleman! I hope to go to his heaven, not man's~
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
BrenA

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 7507
Location : Stafford
Rep : 64
Points : 11162
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Howdy girlies   Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:41 pm

OMG you were lucky you moved the car Elaine
I love getting a bargain like that Jude
Hope your feeling better Lorz

I got gossip but unfortunately its about me

Im homeless in a week

Anyone want some lodgers me hubby and two well behaved dogs
Back to top Go down
Lorz

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 3169
Rep : 22
Points : 6911
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Howdy girlies   Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:50 pm

Bren just read your other post thats shocking hope all works out for you.

Still got damn cold not moving doing my head in now did try a hot toddie last night oh my god DISGUSTING couldnt drink it.....
Back to top Go down
jacobrad
Moderator
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 3720
Location : HUDDS WEST YORKS
Rep : 19
Points : 8119
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Howdy girlies   Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:26 pm

no gossip really went for ct scan last thursday for my throat get results in 6 weeks , mated gemma again so just fingers crossed on that one, bonnie not to good somedays i know i will have to make a big decition soon with her all others are fine though ,

_________________
HAPPINESS IS A OBEDIENT DOG ,
I MISS MY SWEETIE MORE EACH DAY
Back to top Go down
http://www.jacobrad.co.uk
Lorz

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 3169
Rep : 22
Points : 6911
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Howdy girlies   Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:27 pm

jacobrad wrote:
no gossip really went for ct scan last thursday for my throat get results in 6 weeks , mated gemma again so just fingers crossed on that one, bonnie not to good somedays i know i will have to make a big decition soon with her all others are fine though ,

Back to top Go down
Lainee

avatar

Number of posts : 4395
Rep : 25
Points : 7647
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Howdy girlies   Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:43 pm

for sue.

every day is precious with our furry ones.

Lorz -have you tried honey & lemon? Hope your feeling better soon.
Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 11943
Age : 60
Location : Whitley Bay
Rep : 37
Points : 14822
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Howdy girlies   Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:58 pm

Lorz wrote:
Bren just read your other post thats shocking hope all works out for you.

Still got damn cold not moving doing my head in now did try a hot toddie last night oh my god DISGUSTING couldnt drink it.....

did you put honey in with the whiskey and hot water? it makes it a bit better

_________________
Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 11943
Age : 60
Location : Whitley Bay
Rep : 37
Points : 14822
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Howdy girlies   Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:59 pm

jacobrad wrote:
no gossip really went for ct scan last thursday for my throat get results in 6 weeks , mated gemma again so just fingers crossed on that one, bonnie not to good somedays i know i will have to make a big decition soon with her all others are fine though ,


_________________
Back to top Go down
BrenA

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 7507
Location : Stafford
Rep : 64
Points : 11162
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Howdy girlies   Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:33 pm

for Sue Hope your results come back ok

Hope your feeling a better aswell Lorz
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Admin
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 20037
Age : 54
Location : Ammanford
Rep : 22
Points : 20178
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Howdy girlies   Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:19 am

Wow, I turn my back for 5 mins and loads happen

Lorz, you jumping over the brush ahhh wishing you lotsa luck hun am sure you will be very happy

Sue, that throat of yours still giving you jip poor thing

Bren, whats this with you being homeless Gonna go look for your thread.

Back to top Go down
http://www.dogtalk4us.com
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Age : 43
Location : posh part of derby
Rep : 48
Points : 33620
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Howdy girlies   Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:30 pm

Judes wrote:
jacobrad wrote:
no gossip really went for ct scan last thursday for my throat get results in 6 weeks , mated gemma again so just fingers crossed on that one, bonnie not to good somedays i know i will have to make a big decition soon with her all others are fine though ,


Bless ya Hun

_________________


~The dog is a gentleman! I hope to go to his heaven, not man's~
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Howdy girlies   

Back to top Go down
 
Howdy girlies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Howdy from College Station, Texas
» HOWDY FROM 8000 FT - N CENTRAL NEW MEXICO
» Howdy from Nash Vegas!
» Howdy from Washington
» Howdy from PA !!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Shelleys loose lipped Lounge :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: